A Fresh Preview of 2020: Moscow Event News

• Please log in to reply
316 replies to this topic

_b_ #181 Posted 16 December 2019 - 08:13 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 57857 battles

Think I've got about 300+ tech tree tanks in my garage, and all with their own crews.

Some at 5+ skills, some still just grinding on their first.

But if you mess this up for me, I'll take my wallet elsewhere. 

Stay away from my crews!!!

Enherjaren #182 Posted 16 December 2019 - 08:15 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 72424 battles
  • [EFE-X] EFE-X

View Postparim1331, on 16 December 2019 - 06:11 PM, said:

First of all, I would like to thank every one of you who decided to share their constructive feedback with us, it is very appreciated.

I'd like to mention that all of these presented changes, will be carefully adjusted, and most importantly, for now are still quite deep in the future.

Who cares... It's not like the russian/belorussian developers and balance department listen to EU at all.
They are happy to take our money tho!

I wish EU could have gotten a similar solution compared to china where they sold the rights to the game to another company completely. I have hard time to see it would be any worse then WG. WG is one of the most incompetent game developers in the world IMHO. Especially if you take into account how money they have been earning on mainly on WoT through the years. 

Edited by Enherjaren, 16 December 2019 - 08:18 PM.

Psticide #183 Posted 16 December 2019 - 08:24 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 45937 battles

thats a nice way of saying, see u all again in december 2020 with a tiny update lol 

tell us about more new maps plzzzz!!!!

Edited by Psticide, 16 December 2019 - 08:32 PM.

Misirac #184 Posted 16 December 2019 - 08:33 PM

Private

• Player
  • 55237 battles
  • [KBT] KBT

Premium ammo can bring more experience, the price can stay the same.
MM to + 1 / -1
Maximum of 2 artillery and 3 light tanks.
It is absolutely unacceptable to destroy a heavy tank from a single shot.
Replace Jack of All Trades, Armorer, Signal Boosting, Relaying, Call for Vengeance, Adrenaline Rush minimum 25%. Modules, Cyclone Filter, Fill Tanks with CO2, Additional Grousers minimum 20% soft ground and 10% average soil.
To reduce the amount of experience for crew members' skils. To raise it to sixth level from 5 which to 10% will require an incredible 3333666 experience.

Only if the account is left in the inheritance will the heirs be able to reach the maximum.

Missions are overly difficult, I know people who have tried 200 times to solve a single mission. There is no reason to torture players so much, I'm not saying it should be easy, but this is overkill. I know very well how people handled difficult missions when it was a small number of players in the game and counting have entered the battle. I apologize for the grammatical errors, English is not my native language, but after many years of playing I needed to make some suggestions.EBR is ruining the game, it's not this NFS.

P.S.

Of course, find a way to recruit all 85 T10s, it's totally amazing that a maximum of 10 of the 85 T10 tanks are used in team battles.

Edited by Misirac, 16 December 2019 - 08:46 PM.

xidex #185 Posted 16 December 2019 - 08:35 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 37668 battles
  • [FARM-] FARM-

View Post8126Jakobsson, on 16 December 2019 - 09:30 AM, said:

What, you don't think that 5600 is a fair price for the T92's 150 damage special shell?  :trollface:

Get some education before spilling such nonsense. The cost in credits can be whatever WG seems right. Even 0.01.

8126Jakobsson #186 Posted 16 December 2019 - 09:23 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 82450 battles

View Postxidex, on 16 December 2019 - 08:35 PM, said:

Get some education before spilling such nonsense. The cost in credits can be whatever WG seems right. Even 0.01.

I can't even.   

RockyRoller #187 Posted 16 December 2019 - 09:55 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 38826 battles
  • [NR-NS] NR-NS

View PostSael_, on 13 December 2019 - 07:25 PM, said:

We will try to improve the crew system which is a bit outdated in the mechanics by now -

When I see sentences like that I am reminded of some Politician saying we are making all wheels square now because round ones are so outdated. A race to the bottom and dumbing down for the masses is all the rage these days, try and be different for PC users and keep the dumb plays for consoles.

PS and hows that going to work for the Rudy and dog, Sabaton and Offspring crew? Premium tanks where the 'named' crew and photo were part of the deal?

Edited by RockyRoller, 16 December 2019 - 10:00 PM.

Corrupted_Pling #188 Posted 16 December 2019 - 10:07 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 52044 battles
  • [TFUK] TFUK

View Postyodelihiti, on 14 December 2019 - 08:41 PM, said:

When Runescape changed their controls to AoE it instantly went from the most popular game to a fail game.

Dm me 1v1

StuffzRoedl #189 Posted 16 December 2019 - 10:38 PM

Lieutenant

• Clan Diplomat
  • 77747 battles
  • [WHO] WHO

Please WG,  dont touch my crews!

Dont make the same "All on Commander" thing like you do it in World of Warships!

ValHarris #190 Posted 17 December 2019 - 01:13 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 49060 battles
  • [SMH] SMH

View Postmjs_89, on 16 December 2019 - 08:12 PM, said:

As far as I know the russian server is plagued by HE-spam in higher tiers. Crying russians are most likely the biggest reason for all those changes.

No, fortunately the opinion in the Russian community regarding the "genocide" at the Cews is identical to ours. 
At least that's what my Google translator says.

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=de&sl=ru&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fforum.worldoftanks.ru%2Findex.php%3F%2Ftopic%2F2076063-world-of-tanks-2020-%D0%BA%D0%B0%D0%BA-%D0%B8%D0%B7%D0%BC%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%82%D1%81%D1%8F-%D0%B8%D0%B3%D1%80%D0%B0%2Fpage__st__60&sandbox=1

I love you all!

Kessu #191 Posted 17 December 2019 - 03:54 AM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 45036 battles
  • [METAL] METAL

Definelty against all of those overcomplex ammo/tank changes. Just way too many things to fail when we have so many old ones still not fixed

in years. Crew change could somehow work but personally im against that too because just too much time and efford to go down from toilet.

And from feedback i can already see that that doesnt mean nothing when you guys have pushed that broken idea so far already.

Current state is not perfect but what you guys offer as medicine looks very bad. Unfortunate i saw that news after i bought some

boxes because that alone would have halted my plan to spend anymore money after all those years...

MeetriX #192 Posted 17 December 2019 - 05:02 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 24915 battles
  • [_ACE] _ACE

"New balance."

Yeah right. Just another way to piss of people.

"New vehicles."

You mean more OP premiums?

iKnewIT #193 Posted 17 December 2019 - 08:57 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 81091 battles

View PostDorian_Warwick, on 16 December 2019 - 04:47 PM, said:

I fail to see why they cant simply nerf premium ammo. They already did that in Blitz, even though in Blitz gold ammo can still be bought with gold, and nothing happened. So they dont nerf gold ammo because they dont want to, and anything else they say about that are outflat lies.

"Changing" ;) of "special" ammunition should increase survivability of more armoured tanks a bit, so, as I've said before, it should increase average time of battles a bit.

With such changes it may be shifted setups of teams to "more heavier" than now a bit in longer terms. It won't become such as it was before 0.9.18, because of that that too many players (and some very good ones) have found a fun of playing with light tanks in these last two and a half Years, but, anyway, it will be a little bit easier to play with armoured vehicles after nerfing of "gold ammo", so there should increase amount of heavy tanks in Random then.

I do not think that WoT developers have chosen to implement a simple idea of decreasing of damage of special ammunition in such difficult way they are doing now without any reasons...

You know, this buffing of everything except the special ammunition is the same thing as nerfing of it only. "Simple" nerf of "gold ammo" would be much more easier for developers and much more understandable for most of players. So, if it's not being done in a simpler (and much more cheaper) way, there definetely should be very very significant reasons for that.

One of "Murphy's laws" says that "When You want to change one simple single little thing, You find out that everything is connected". ;)

Edited. And there is one more. ;) "Every complicated problem has a simple wrong solution". :P

p. s. If You think that there are no legal problems with nerfing of premium tanks, tell me, why there was none of them nerfed (at least) in the last five Years? (When there were changed tanks of branches of STB and Leo1, all these "researchable" tanks have some buffs and some nerfs, but their premium "counterparts" have received ONLY buffs. If You do not believe me, go and check.)

p. s. s. I know, all these examples with premium tanks are only "indirect proves"; I'm not a lawyer, tbc. And mine English is very pure, I know it too.

p. p. s. I do not say it's very good, but it should be done something with this speeded up gameplay, And I do not see any other REAL ways to do it.

p. p. p. s. I'm very sceptical about changes of crew and tech trees. Let's wait and see in the Sandbox what they are suggesting.

Edited by iKnewIT, 18 December 2019 - 12:55 AM.

_Mad_Yuri_ #194 Posted 17 December 2019 - 09:04 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 29269 battles

Crew changes ... NO NOO NO 

and a bit of yes if you remove some useless skills and add others ...give to that crew the xp back from the removed skill 

Samaliot33 #195 Posted 17 December 2019 - 11:41 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 31117 battles
Expecting Armata with“ NOVICHIOK“  spray canon. Thanks in advance. 

parim1331 #196 Posted 17 December 2019 - 12:40 PM

Polish Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 7770 battles

View PostVille67, on 16 December 2019 - 07:28 PM, said:

Literally everyone on this forum dislikes the ammo changes, yet Wargaming is proceeding with it. Just goes to show how little the average player matters to them. I don't know if they prefer the feedback of the Russian server more, but I would imagine that they don't like these changes either. So who exactly is saying yes to them?

We certainly gather your feedback. The points is that we also gather it from other sources, and as you mentioned in your post, other regions.

Current ammunition balance has been deemed to be problematic by many, thus our efforts to rework it. 

View PostPsticide, on 16 December 2019 - 08:24 PM, said:

thats a nice way of saying, see u all again in december 2020 with a tiny update lol 

tell us about more new maps plzzzz!!!!

I reckon that there's going to be plenty of information released throughout the year.

Regarding the maps, you can find some interesting details in these threads:

Deztro #197 Posted 17 December 2019 - 02:34 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 54737 battles

WG is making fun of us with their preview without giving a real deadline; almost a year ago they announced the sandbox testing of special ammo . Now, 362 days later almost every game is still filled with disgusting top tiers spamming gold, either because these bluenicums are so afraid that their precious WN8 ratings drop or because they are idiots refusing to learn about weakspots.

WG give us a date that these changes take place ! :angry:

Edited by Deztro, 17 December 2019 - 02:36 PM.

Tyyne #198 Posted 17 December 2019 - 02:41 PM

Private

• Player
  • 77268 battles

View Postparim1331, on 13 December 2019 - 06:22 PM, said:

We have halted the announced tank rebalance, until the ammunition changes are done.

So instead of giving the players what they've asked for a long time, you (once again) plan to change things no one asked to be changed. GG

13:45 Added after 4 minute

View PostKanonenVogel19, on 13 December 2019 - 07:57 PM, said:

I keep telling you. You NEED to make all shells and consumables to cost the same, or even to make them free, in order to drive away the pay-2-win aspect of having more credits resulting in a better battle loadout. But you refuse to listen, I have told you this for 2 years now, but still nothing has changed.

What makes you think they listen to players? That should be quite clear by now.

Draco90 #199 Posted 17 December 2019 - 02:59 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 35940 battles
  • [SERPE] SERPE

View PostVille67, on 16 December 2019 - 07:28 PM, said:

Literally everyone on this forum dislikes the ammo changes, yet Wargaming is proceeding with it. Just goes to show how little the average player matters to them. I don't know if they prefer the feedback of the Russian server more, but I would imagine that they don't like these changes either. So who exactly is saying yes to them?

You must take in account that, the majority of times, only people that DISLIKE something have the will to open the mouth and talk (or write, in this case). 

So, if you read all ammo-regarding posts and find that 90% of these posts are against, doesn't mean anything. You should submit a form to all the playerbase and have a high percentage of response to say "literally everyone" want this or that (still, these changes were tested on sanbox with a little portion of the players). Eg: i personally agree with ammo changes, SPGs included. I also agree with full tank rebalnce (like, we will have a WoT 2.0 version of this game this summer) and crew rework (still, about this, i have some concerns, but we need more infos). I respect your personal opinion, but i disagree with your generalization.

View Postparim1331, on 17 December 2019 - 12:40 PM, said:

I reckon that there's going to be plenty of information released throughout the year.

Hi, can you share some vague "roadmap" about the aformentioned updates, or, at least, where some indepth video/articles would be out (like the one on ammo rebalance)?

My humble opinion on such matters is: 

- ammo and tank rework is nice, much wanted.

- crew, looking forward, but i have some concerns about how the xp grinded through 9 years of play is kept (if, kept) in the new system. And i'm curious about new perks/skills; moreover: newly implemented skins and booklets, how will the treated in the new system?

- other changes will be welcome, expecially Italian HT (i am, in facts, italian myself).

- one of the important matters for me is also the physic of the maps:pile of debris and bumps of terrain that have incorrect visualization/hitbox and make me shot onto the ground (with the reticle still on the red outline of the enemy), and the soapy slipper very lubricated rocks on which, 9 out of 10 times, my tank falls down because the driver suddently stops giving power to the engine (aka: pressing W and trying to find some balance on the rocks, engine stops while still pushing W, the tank slide down and falls, often updside down); not saying i'm going to goat climbing but just trying to survive an hazardous manouver on a rock/slide.

- Last but not least: double barrel tree when? :D

Thanks for the answers, 

cya

WorkingasIntended #200 Posted 17 December 2019 - 03:19 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 10310 battles

2 maps. Is that all?

Not impressed frankly.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users