A Fresh Preview of 2020: Moscow Event News

• Please log in to reply
317 replies to this topic

Misirac #241 Posted 20 December 2019 - 11:26 AM

Private

• Player
  • 55957 battles
  • [KBT] KBT

It is the interest of the players to drive the OP tank, to have 15 kills and wn8 10000. After that they do some things that are not allowed by the rules of the game. +2 MM is the suffering for players right now, just imagine what it would look like. Second, the biggest threat to players who play to have superior stats in OP tanks is artillerys and gold ammunition. Think of a duel AMX 65 t vs Object 279,even with the current ammunition is ridiculous.For the good player in the OP tank T95 / Chieftain  while in hull down,who is the biggest threat?

It is known for a long time who has been the most protesting against ammunition and artillery and the real reason why it is so.They managed to get the Anonymizer in place so they wouldn't focus their opponent as the biggest danger on the opposing team. It is incredible that the prize is the T10 OP tank that gets the best clans, with the best players, and later everyone else in the regular tanks has to fight the best clans and their OP tanks.Object 279 took 0.000001% of players on a regular basis; the rest was agreed and the entry of multiple players in the same second into the battle, when the number of players was small.In the end, it is these players who are the most vocal against anything that could damage their evident superiority over other players.

foxon81 #242 Posted 20 December 2019 - 02:56 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 1314 battles
  • [-W-O-] -W-O-

View PostMortimerPL, on 14 December 2019 - 04:41 AM, said:

leaked simplified German tech-tree

oh!great job!you must send CV to wg or just this photo.and you will get permanent contract in wg :teethhappy:

parim1331 #243 Posted 20 December 2019 - 03:19 PM

Polish Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 7875 battles

View PostDbars_eu, on 20 December 2019 - 07:12 AM, said:

All i want is frontlines back. I never got the chance to play it. 

Frontline is coming back in 2020. :)

View PostMikhail__, on 20 December 2019 - 09:42 AM, said:

We trained 7-8 perk crews for 10 years and now you will steal it. Great job WG.

View PostRedJester, on 20 December 2019 - 10:05 AM, said:

Exactly, not in my case, but since 2017 I have some 5 and 4 skill crews etc.  The idea of them being taken away or nerfed in some way is abysmal. I can imagine for some players like you the concept is even more frustrating. 

Hence, we're looking forward to developing the system in a way, so that older players won't loose the time they have invested into crew training. 

Misirac #244 Posted 20 December 2019 - 06:45 PM

Private

• Player
  • 55957 battles
  • [KBT] KBT
Of course I want an advantage when I buy a premium tank for real money. A free to play account can get an OP T95 / FV4201 Chieftain tank. What is the chance that a paid 40 Euro tank (Lowe) will stand up to an OP T95 / FV4201 Chieftain? Fair play? I give money, this game exists because people give money and then MM comes in with someone who has not given a single euro in a +2 OP tank. I stopped playing the game for 2 years just because of that. You pay for something, and then you nerf it, you play it all the time +2 MM.Money-paid tanks must take precedence over other tanks in the same tier and MM with the same tier. It would be foolish to be indestructible, they should have advantages and disadvantages, but the same tier MM, more money and crew expansions is quite enough. Premium tanks that can be obtained by playing a free to play account +1 MM and 25% crew expiration are enough.Not just me, a lot of people did it. Who would agree to pay for the tank, and then you change the tank paid for with real money and make cannon fodder from it?You poorly understand the people who are paying for this game with real money, you are already taking people who do not have good intentions for the game, but directing everything for personal gain. In the end, people who pay for this game with money and from whom you live do not want to be like God, but it would be fair to take care of them at last.Do you really think it's fair that a tank paid with real money has a MM +2 against an OP T95 / FV4201 that may have a player who didn't give a single euro.I would like you to reply ?All the best.

Misirac #245 Posted 20 December 2019 - 07:42 PM

Private

• Player
  • 55957 battles
  • [KBT] KBT
I don't understand your logic best. I pay Lowe 40 Euro , you nerf it, + 2MM and then I'll buy a new German premium havy tank tier 8 for that reason? The person who came up with this was devastating to your company. The UNICEF estimates that an average of 353,000 babies are born every day around the world. This should be your target group, not playing for those who paid and will pay if it is fair game. There is no better recommendation than when someone who is experienced tells you that it is good. This philosophy will drive a lot of people to pay, and there are a lot of games on the market where they will go.This is a game with a fantastic idea, the concept is very good, take advantage of it and make a game of all games.

Edited by Misirac, 20 December 2019 - 08:12 PM.

Misirac #246 Posted 20 December 2019 - 10:25 PM

Private

• Player
  • 55957 battles
  • [KBT] KBT

All tanks have 3 frontal weak spots,the rest as before.
1 Tower, 1 High frontal part 1 Lower frontal part, same size.
AP ammunition front (300 damage example) 1 crew member or module.
HEAT side + 25% more damage than AP (375), 1 crew member and one module.
HE rear + 50% more damage than AP (450), 2 modules (engine + 1 module) and one crew member, 50% fire.
AP side 300, rear 300 without fire, 1 crew member or module.
HEAT front -25% 225, no crew and module damage, rear 375 25% fire, 1 crew member and one module.
HE front -50% 150, no crew and module damage, side -25% 225 no crew and module damage.
1. APCR premium same as the maximum of AP and HEAT
Speed ​​and penetration remain the same.
Spall Liner mitigates the damage effect.

Much larger penalties for the crew not trained for that tank.

There is no more gold as a reward, except for real money and it only purchases premium tanks, premium days, crew training, free experience, etc.
Module downloading is paid for with bonds and the ability to buy up to 15 days of premium accounts per month with bonds. Upgraded modules and prize tanks are also purchased with the bonds.
Once you have to cut and take the game the right way, which is to make both you and the players happy.Those who will protest the most will pay nothing but want everything.

No one is favored by this, but the players who poison this game trying to get it all for free,best tanks,to have the best stats,and later to do something is beyond the rules of the game,are put in the right place.

Every day there is a potential new player, it will surely not come to a game where there is chaos.This is the only game where you can absolutely get everything for free if you are rude enough, even adjust the game to your needs if you are loud enough with a team of like-minded people. Probably the only game where the end goal is not used. How to explain otherwise that of 85 T10 tanks, 10-15% are played in team battles.The only game where you pay for something is at the level of cannon fodder compared to something you can get for free.

RedJester #247 Posted 21 December 2019 - 07:30 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 20951 battles

View Postparim1331, on 20 December 2019 - 02:19 PM, said:

Frontline is coming back in 2020. :)

Hence, we're looking forward to developing the system in a way, so that older players won't loose the time they have invested into crew training. 

I don't think there is a great need to change the crew system aside from giving all new players sixth sense maybe on all their tier one tanks or up to tier four or something. But then we all had to go through being a new player and many of us were clueless and used 50% crews, no sixth sense etc when we first played. I actually think there is very little wrong with the crew system, maybe a few tweaks here and there is all that is needed.  From the comments I read on the forum the vast majority do not want the changes to crew. 

Bracciano_gatto #248 Posted 21 December 2019 - 11:16 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 3394 battles

Soooo .... that crew thing ... is it the same thing they wanted to do a couple of years ago ?

Dumbing it down ?

Will we get back all the gold spent on retraining the 3 or 4 or 5 other crew members we have on our tanks ?

Edited by Bracciano_gatto, 21 December 2019 - 11:21 PM.

Bracciano_gatto #249 Posted 21 December 2019 - 11:32 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 3394 battles

View Postparim1331, on 20 December 2019 - 03:19 PM, said:

Not only the time also the money.

I spent a sizeable amount of money to get a Christmas  crew last year and this year, I needed 10 crew members to man 2 tanks;

I do not want to get 10 new crews to man 10 tanks, that would be utterly useless to me and many many more I suppose.

Three_Rounds_Rapid #250 Posted 22 December 2019 - 10:42 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 46247 battles
  • [W__F] W__F

View Postparim1331, on 20 December 2019 - 03:19 PM, said:

It is not just time but real money, spent on buying tanks for BiA crews and training benefits, premium time for crew training benefits, plus gold on crew training, skills resets etc

Three_Rounds_Rapid #251 Posted 22 December 2019 - 11:09 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 46247 battles
  • [W__F] W__F
Plus what happens to the med kits that many of us have stockpiled or paid gold for? Commander gets a hand blown off so he cannot fire the gun? Or looses a foot so he cannot drive? Make him whole so he functions?

kaneloon #252 Posted 22 December 2019 - 11:21 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 31756 battles
  • [RHIN0] RHIN0

Don't worry guys, they are just working on a common server with the PS4 players.

So they have to adapt the PC version a bit ;)

McLad_1 #253 Posted 22 December 2019 - 11:50 AM

Private

• Player
  • 32842 battles
  • [WIKD] WIKD

I personally do not like this crew re-work idea,some people have spent actual money on crew-members.Some people have got hundreds of tanks in the garage,that is some messing around to fix out

This could be the final nail in the coffin for me with this game

WoT_RU_Doing #254 Posted 22 December 2019 - 12:16 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 60864 battles
  • [-GY-] -GY-

Well I'm up to 325 tanks in the garage, and over 600 crew members.....I'm in the process of starting an inventory of all crew members so that I know WHAT I had before the proposed update kicks in - really not happy with the idea though.

As above, I'd be happier with all commanders getting 6th sense. That would make the compensation issue simpler for WG and still help most new players.

XEPOJ_CAKAH #255 Posted 23 December 2019 - 01:18 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11514 battles

Like I wrote a post ago, I don't like at all preposition of crew changes. Just commander as a crew in tank? Is this is going to become a Battlefield? Until I see what it will look like that changes, no money from me to WG! I have to move at least 45 crew members to 9 new tanks, (on 4 accounts) but #walletclosed if u make a mess!

So, see u again after new pach!:harp:

parim1331 #256 Posted 23 December 2019 - 02:05 PM

Polish Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 7875 battles

View PostRedJester, on 21 December 2019 - 07:30 AM, said:

I don't think there is a great need to change the crew system aside from giving all new players sixth sense maybe on all their tier one tanks or up to tier four or something. But then we all had to go through being a new player and many of us were clueless and used 50% crews, no sixth sense etc when we first played. I actually think there is very little wrong with the crew system, maybe a few tweaks here and there is all that is needed.  From the comments I read on the forum the vast majority do not want the changes to crew. 

Well if you look at the crew system from a different perspective, you can see that the current system is somewhat working, but it lacks the ability to actually trade perks for different advantages and disadvantages. For example, there're certain perks that you must have in order maximize your effectiveness in battle, and there's not much choice there.

View PostThree_Rounds_Rapid, on 22 December 2019 - 10:42 AM, said:

It is not just time but real money, spent on buying tanks for BiA crews and training benefits, premium time for crew training benefits, plus gold on crew training, skills resets etc

As I mentioned previously, rest assured that you won’t lose any of your progress and hard work!

Miepie #257 Posted 23 December 2019 - 02:23 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 5395 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postparim1331, on 23 December 2019 - 02:05 PM, said:

As I mentioned previously, rest assured that you won’t lose any of your progress and hard work!

...But what will happen to those guys and girls I've grown fond of? Will John, Paul, George and Ringo still have foursomes in my Matilda? Will Yuri ever confess his love to Natasha, and if he does, will he request a transfer to a different crew? Will lieutenant Gruber ever reconcile with his René and will they open a bistro on the Paris map? Stop ignoring the important questions!  :ohmy:

Homer_J #258 Posted 23 December 2019 - 03:08 PM

Field Marshal

• 33400 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postparim1331, on 23 December 2019 - 01:05 PM, said:

Well if you look at the crew system from a different perspective, you can see that the current system is somewhat working, but it lacks the ability to actually trade perks for different advantages and disadvantages.

When I train my crew I expect them to get better.  Not better at one thing and worse at something else.

I don't like the equipment system in WoWP where if I want to improve something I have to take a hit on some other aspect either.

BravelyRanAway #259 Posted 23 December 2019 - 03:12 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 24825 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostMisirac, on 20 December 2019 - 05:45 PM, said:

Of course I want an advantage when I buy a premium tank for real money. 

Don't you get an advantage already?

Misirac #260 Posted 23 December 2019 - 06:24 PM

Private

• Player
  • 55957 battles
  • [KBT] KBT

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 23 December 2019 - 02:12 PM, said:

Don't you get an advantage already?

Base values show the stats given with 100% crew skill and no equipment or consumable effects.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Is it enough? I didn't bother to find the best for each tank.

When you play +1 or worse +2 you are mostly cannon fodder. I played with Lowe 3132 battles, I know very well what I'm talking about.
They deliberately destroyed a tank that was paid with real money to get players to buy another premium German heavy tank.

This is a very bad business policy and customer disrespect.

Edited by Misirac, 23 December 2019 - 06:47 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users