Code Promo code

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

lazur2005 #1 Posted 13 December 2019 - 07:53 PM

Private

• Player
  • 10739 battles
  • [SERBI] SERBI
So I have seen quite a number of different people that sell codes that give you gold, vehicles or premium, for a cheaper price than in-game. Now, I know this is a scam in 99% of the cases, but I just want to know did anybody by chance buy something from them and is there any seller that is legit? One guy, for example, offered to sell me a code for Object 703 version II (double-barreled tank available ONLY in loot boxes) and 30 days of premium for 20$. This is obviously impossible because the tank can be obtained only by gambling.  So, where do they get these codes from and do people actually fall for his?

Nishi_Kinuyo #2 Posted 13 December 2019 - 09:13 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 10246 battles
  • [GUP] GUP

If they got a code like that, they should have a physical card that says what it contains, for which region it works, and when it expires.

For example, like this:

Exceptions to this are, afaik, codes giving by WG to community contributors for the purpose of promotion/contests.

Personally, I've never seen people trying to sell codes like that, and if they did, they'd show the card as above (obviously without the code visible).

Edited by Nishi_Kinuyo, 13 December 2019 - 09:14 PM.

Also tagged with Code, Promo code

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users