Jump to content


Thundersnow Lights lvl 5

xmas decorations

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic

ThorgrimBrenadim #1 Posted 15 December 2019 - 04:17 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 35557 battles
  • 727
  • Member since:
    06-22-2012

Ok so just opened a small box and in one of them was the "Thundersnow Lights" These are a level 5 external garland for the "Yard". it is part of the "New Year" collection.

 

These do not show up in any of the albums, no I have not broken them they are actually in the yard on display, so is this an anomaly ? or what? Has anyone else had similar issues on gaining a decoration and it then not showing up in the album ?



Spurtung #2 Posted 15 December 2019 - 04:21 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 76259 battles
  • 7,206
  • [WG_PT] WG_PT
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013

View PostThorgrimBrenadim, on 15 December 2019 - 03:17 AM, said:

These do not show up in any of the albums, no I have not broken them they are actually in the yard on display, so is this an anomaly ? or what? Has anyone else had similar issues on gaining a decoration and it then not showing up in the album ?

 

Have you scrolled down on the album page for that level and collection?



1ucky #3 Posted 15 December 2019 - 04:25 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 89606 battles
  • 1,703
  • [THRIL] THRIL
  • Member since:
    11-05-2013

View PostThorgrimBrenadim, on 15 December 2019 - 04:17 AM, said:

Ok so just opened a small box and in one of them was the "Thundersnow Lights" These are a level 5 external garland for the "Yard". it is part of the "New Year" collection.

 

These do not show up in any of the albums, no I have not broken them they are actually in the yard on display, so is this an anomaly ? or what? Has anyone else had similar issues on gaining a decoration and it then not showing up in the album ?

Sounds great to me, if you post the screenshot more people will believe you though.

 

Alternatively you can have another look at the albums and check if some of the Tier V collection pages are scrollable/turnable. Maybe the piece in question isn't visible at first glance, but if you scroll the respective page further or turn it, it should be.



ThorgrimBrenadim #4 Posted 15 December 2019 - 04:32 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 35557 battles
  • 727
  • Member since:
    06-22-2012

View PostSpurtung, on 15 December 2019 - 04:21 AM, said:

 

Have you scrolled down on the album page for that level and collection?

 

View Post1ucky, on 15 December 2019 - 04:25 AM, said:

Sounds great to me, if you post the screenshot more people will believe you though.

 

Alternatively you can have another look at the albums and check if some of the Tier V collection pages are scrollable/turnable. Maybe the piece in question isn't visible at first glance, but if you scroll the respective page further or turn it, it should be.


Yes I have scrolled down and gone through ALL albums 3 times so either it is arriving by snail mail or it is an issue with the xmas calanders.



1ucky #5 Posted 15 December 2019 - 04:42 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 89606 battles
  • 1,703
  • [THRIL] THRIL
  • Member since:
    11-05-2013

View PostThorgrimBrenadim, on 15 December 2019 - 04:32 AM, said:

 


Yes I have scrolled down and gone through ALL albums 3 times so either it is arriving by snail mail or it is an issue with the xmas calanders.

Maybe it's an #EasterEgg then.

If you've scrolled through it all, and it's really not in the albums, you sure have a massively precious screenshot to show for it then.

I guess you're doing the right thing not showing it for free on the forums.

 

Better make some phone calls with the largest newspapers, see which one gives you the most money for exclusive rights to publishing the picture (and perhaps some interviews???) and proceed from there.



ThorgrimBrenadim #6 Posted 15 December 2019 - 04:54 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 35557 battles
  • 727
  • Member since:
    06-22-2012

View Post1ucky, on 15 December 2019 - 04:42 AM, said:

Maybe it's an #EasterEgg then.

If you've scrolled through it all, and it's really not in the albums, you sure have a massively precious screenshot to show for it then.

I guess you're doing the right thing not showing it for free on the forums.

 

Better make some phone calls with the largest newspapers, see which one gives you the most money for exclusive rights to publishing the picture (and perhaps some interviews???) and proceed from there.


I have the image saved but do not use sites like photobucket. If I have to I WILL install later and upload. For now I am going to take album pics as well ALL four at lvl 5.

 

Next I am going to close WoT and re-open see if it is a bug but equally I have no album slot called "Thundersnow"

 

I have shut down and re-started WoT and still they are not in any album and nothing at lvl 5 matching the name either in any album.


Edited by ThorgrimBrenadim, 15 December 2019 - 04:59 AM.


1ucky #7 Posted 15 December 2019 - 05:04 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 89606 battles
  • 1,703
  • [THRIL] THRIL
  • Member since:
    11-05-2013

View PostThorgrimBrenadim, on 15 December 2019 - 04:54 AM, said:


I have the image saved but do not use sites like photobucket. If I have to I WILL install later and upload. For now I am going to take album pics as well ALL four at lvl 5.

 

Next I am going to close WoT and re-open see if it is a bug but equally I have no album slot called "Thundersnow"

 

I have shut down and re-started WoT and still they are not in any album and nothing at lvl 5 matching the name either in any album.

Alright, that's really weird so far...

 

If Photobucket seems bad btw, you could try Imgur, it's worked well enough for me the couple times I've tried it in the past.



ThorgrimBrenadim #8 Posted 15 December 2019 - 05:16 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 35557 battles
  • 727
  • Member since:
    06-22-2012

View Post1ucky, on 15 December 2019 - 05:04 AM, said:

Alright, that's really weird so far...

 

If Photobucket seems bad btw, you could try Imgur, it's worked well enough for me the couple times I've tried it in the past.


Not got any of them so will need to install one but trying to get last few games in as gone 4am here.

 

 



SamuraiShakaViking #9 Posted 15 December 2019 - 06:38 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 11975 battles
  • 138
  • [777PC] 777PC
  • Member since:
    04-11-2016
World of interior decorators?

cannot find any simple instructions on how to max this decoration and the duplicator thingy asap. The na forums r complete with confusion too. Guess it's kind of minecraft game, don't get the tank relevance, oh except,

they should add a new crew place with interior decorator skills, and maps where tanks compete over who spots the decorations and the team can deliberate where they should be placed, and carry them instead of ammo, and the best decor team wins?



NUKLEAR_SLUG #10 Posted 15 December 2019 - 08:15 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 35288 battles
  • 5,220
  • [FISHY] FISHY
  • Member since:
    06-13-2015

View PostThorgrimBrenadim, on 15 December 2019 - 05:16 AM, said:


Not got any of them so will need to install one but trying to get last few games in as gone 4am here.

 

 

 

 You don't need to install anything, just attach the file to your post. 



8126Jakobsson #11 Posted 15 December 2019 - 08:18 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 82402 battles
  • 5,775
  • Member since:
    12-20-2014
There is a Thundersnow light. New Year. Bottom right.

24doom24 #12 Posted 15 December 2019 - 01:06 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 8897 battles
  • 870
  • [WW3] WW3
  • Member since:
    10-20-2012
..

Edited by 24doom24, 15 December 2019 - 01:07 PM.


ThorgrimBrenadim #13 Posted 15 December 2019 - 02:38 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 35557 battles
  • 727
  • Member since:
    06-22-2012

View Post8126Jakobsson, on 15 December 2019 - 08:18 AM, said:

There is a Thundersnow light. New Year. Bottom right.


Just come on today loaded and it is now there. So unsure what happened or how was just getting ready to put a ticket in with WG. I checked every lvl 5 album scrolled etc etc and not showing last night  hence the post.

 

Unless anyone needs this to remain open ie they have similar issues then MODS you can close the thread and thanks to all re the reply's.



unhappy_bunny #14 Posted 15 December 2019 - 03:52 PM

    Colonel

  • Moderator
  • 20502 battles
  • 3,920
  • [-OC-] -OC-
  • Member since:
    08-01-2012

Well as the issue is sorted now, and the closed thread can still be accessed for info, I will close it.

Have a Happy Sunday. 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users