Jump to content


The new wot changes


  • Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

SamuraiShakaViking #1 Posted 15 December 2019 - 06:18 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 11975 battles
  • 138
  • [777PC] 777PC
  • Member since:
    04-11-2016

https://worldoftanks...-announcements/

 

Suggestion: please emphasise and increase the importance of skill based and team oriented gameplay more

 

Especially 

I) spotting

ii) assistance

iii) armour efficiency 

IV) key medals or ribbons

,

for example:,include 

 

Highest and average spotting

and 

ditto Assistance

and

ditto Armour blocked

 

and certain key indicator ribbons or medals ratios such as 

 

fire for effect 

 

Also things like assisting an ally turned on their side, etc. should be rewarded

 

Thank you

 

 

 

 



JocMeister #2 Posted 15 December 2019 - 08:35 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 28148 battles
  • 2,682
  • Member since:
    08-03-2015

They are going to eff this "rebalance" up so badly every WG eff up we have seen so far will pale in comparison. 



krismorgan #3 Posted 15 December 2019 - 10:11 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 37464 battles
  • 638
  • [UKT] UKT
  • Member since:
    10-18-2013

View PostJocMeister, on 15 December 2019 - 07:35 AM, said:

They are going to eff this "rebalance" up so badly every WG eff up we have seen so far will pale in comparison. 

 

I have to agree-the dumbing down continues!



IntruderFI #4 Posted 15 December 2019 - 10:30 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 51286 battles
  • 624
  • [S3AL] S3AL
  • Member since:
    07-05-2014

View PostJocMeister, on 15 December 2019 - 10:35 AM, said:

They are going to eff this "rebalance" up so badly every WG eff up we have seen so far will pale in comparison. 

 

After reading the changes for 2020, i am actually starting wonder if i even want to continue to play this game.



Stevies_Team #5 Posted 15 December 2019 - 10:49 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 15765 battles
  • 1,821
  • Member since:
    07-14-2016

If they make it too complicated even fewer people will bother playing properly

 

and can I have a "switch all map pinging off" checkbox please

 

map ping spammers make me lose the will to live


Edited by Stevies_Team, 15 December 2019 - 10:56 AM.


ChristOfTheAbyss #6 Posted 15 December 2019 - 10:52 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 251 battles
  • 745
  • Member since:
    07-22-2019

View PostStevies_Team, on 15 December 2019 - 10:49 AM, said:

If they make it too complicated even fewer people will bother playing properly


They simplify it, which makes fewer people to play it.



Stevies_Team #7 Posted 15 December 2019 - 11:01 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 15765 battles
  • 1,821
  • Member since:
    07-14-2016

I starting to see why so many people simply move onto playing arty



ChristOfTheAbyss #8 Posted 15 December 2019 - 11:06 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 251 battles
  • 745
  • Member since:
    07-22-2019

View PostStevies_Team, on 15 December 2019 - 11:01 AM, said:

I starting to see why so many people simply move onto playing arty

 

So you are saying arty players are having trouble grasping simple game elements?



xx984 #9 Posted 15 December 2019 - 11:12 AM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 65767 battles
  • 3,695
  • [HOOT] HOOT
  • Member since:
    08-11-2013
How’s the Russian server reacting? That’s our only chance for this to not happen 

tajj7 #10 Posted 15 December 2019 - 11:12 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 28861 battles
  • 16,958
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    03-30-2014

View PostSamuraiShakaViking, on 15 December 2019 - 05:18 AM, said:

https://worldoftanks...-announcements/

 

Suggestion: please emphasise and increase the importance of skill based and team oriented gameplay more

 

Especially 

I) spotting

ii) assistance

iii) armour efficiency 

IV) key medals or ribbons

,

for example:,include 

 

Highest and average spotting

and 

ditto Assistance

and

ditto Armour blocked

 

and certain key indicator ribbons or medals ratios such as 

 

fire for effect 

 

Also things like assisting an ally turned on their side, etc. should be rewarded

 

Thank you

 

 

There is already rewards and medals for all this, and its all rewarded by if you do all that stuff you are more likely to make your team win and have a higher win rate.

 

All of which you clearly don't do seeing as you have a 43% WR.



Hokum15 #11 Posted 15 December 2019 - 11:15 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 37979 battles
  • 2,082
  • [HO_PO] HO_PO
  • Member since:
    06-06-2012
Ouch the Burn!

Stevies_Team #12 Posted 15 December 2019 - 11:34 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 15765 battles
  • 1,821
  • Member since:
    07-14-2016

A checkbox system to choose between a simple and complicated system

 

Leave unchecked for WoT simple

 

Check the box for the 1000 options lose the will to live system

 

Like with the anonymiser, let players make their own choice


Edited by Stevies_Team, 15 December 2019 - 11:41 AM.


CmdRatScabies #13 Posted 15 December 2019 - 11:45 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 38551 battles
  • 5,485
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    10-12-2015

View PostJocMeister, on 15 December 2019 - 08:35 AM, said:

They are going to eff this "rebalance" up so badly every WG eff up we have seen so far will pale in comparison. 

I have a similar expectation.  :trollface:



BR33K1_PAWAH #14 Posted 15 December 2019 - 11:49 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 8158 battles
  • 2,072
  • Member since:
    04-11-2018

View Postxx984, on 15 December 2019 - 01:12 PM, said:

How’s the Russian server reacting? That’s our only chance for this to not happen 

 

Announcement article forum thread is all this: 

 

 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users