Tankmas Calender

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Ratriq #1 Posted 16 December 2019 - 07:20 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 6380 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
So while I've been patiently waiting for my Tog II I've happened to see that all the released tanks in the calendar as of now are just tier 8s. WG do know that there exist premiums down to tier 2, right? 9 days left of the calendar and not a single tank that isn't tier 8 as of yet. Kinda worries me WG is just going to keep releasing tier 8s and nothing else.

Geno1isme #2 Posted 16 December 2019 - 11:16 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 48827 battles
  • [TRYIT] TRYIT

View PostRetroCh1cken, on 16 December 2019 - 08:20 AM, said:

So while I've been patiently waiting for my Tog II I've happened to see that all the released tanks in the calendar as of now are just tier 8s. WG do know that there exist premiums down to tier 2, right? 9 days left of the calendar and not a single tank that isn't tier 8 as of yet. Kinda worries me WG is just going to keep releasing tier 8s and nothing else.

Well, T8 is where the money is at. Just look at the new premiums released over the last three-four years: About 80-90% were at T8, with the occasional T5-7 thrown in between (though mostly related to events). Which makes sense in terms of profit: Each tier below T8 basically means that WG has to sell twice the amount of tanks to make the same amount of profit. And some of the most recent sub-T8 premiums (IS-2M and Obj244) basically didn't sell at all (at least in EU).

Also tagged with Tankmas, Calender

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users