Jump to content


russian bias reaching a new level


  • Please log in to reply
139 replies to this topic

WhiteGoliath #1 Posted 16 December 2019 - 03:00 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 1452 battles
  • 6
  • Member since:
    11-25-2011

 

no need to say more



Dava_117 #2 Posted 16 December 2019 - 03:03 PM

    Major General

  • Moderator
  • 23365 battles
  • 5,749
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-17-2014

703II feels far more balanced than Defender and it's totally not broken contrary to IS-3A.

Not a bad tank, but not OP.

14:05 Added after 2 minute
Oh, wait. It's Kellerman! That guy complain just for the sake of complaining and probably because this game is not USA biased. LEL!

PauI #3 Posted 16 December 2019 - 03:06 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 33302 battles
  • 556
  • [ROLS] ROLS
  • Member since:
    10-15-2011

next thing we will have triple barrel stalin wheeled vehicle

more vodka comrades, need more rasha op stuff

 

PS

if by any change I will get in the boxes I might get for some gold I will frikin sell it for silver just like all rasha stuff I "won", marathon SU TD included


Edited by PauI, 16 December 2019 - 03:21 PM.


NUKLEAR_SLUG #4 Posted 16 December 2019 - 03:12 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 35287 battles
  • 5,209
  • [FISHY] FISHY
  • Member since:
    06-13-2015

View PostDava_117, on 16 December 2019 - 03:03 PM, said:

Oh, wait. It's Kellerman! That guy complain just for the sake of complaining and probably because this game is not USA biased. LEL!

 

Klaus doesn't complain for nothing, you got to stoke up some imaginary drama if you want those sweet, sweet clicks.



Zylon0 #5 Posted 16 December 2019 - 03:14 PM

    Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 11122 battles
  • 254
  • Member since:
    01-06-2011

View PostDava_117, on 16 December 2019 - 02:03 PM, said:

703II feels far more balanced than Defender and it's totally not broken contrary to IS-3A.

Not a bad tank, but not OP.

14:05 Added after 2 minute
Oh, wait. It's Kellerman! That guy complain just for the sake of complaining and probably because this game is not USA biased. LEL!

 

Not OP? You need to compare the premium tanks with the tech tree equivalent tanks. In this case the IS3. (until the next techtree with the heavy tank double barrel tanks come out)

 

Lets see. More DPM, faster shell velocity, Much better armor.

And most importantly: the ability to fire 2 shells at the same time for those moments when it counts.

 

Where an OBJ 703 can kill a tank, that the IS3 can not. And then it reverses back into cover....


Edited by Zylon0, 16 December 2019 - 03:14 PM.


24doom24 #6 Posted 16 December 2019 - 03:19 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 8894 battles
  • 859
  • [WW3] WW3
  • Member since:
    10-20-2012

View PostZylon0, on 16 December 2019 - 02:14 PM, said:

 

Not OP? You need to compare the premium tanks with the tech tree equivalent tanks. In this case the IS3. (until the next techtree with the heavy tank double barrel tanks come out)

 

Lets see. More DPM, faster shell velocity, Much better armor.

And most importantly: the ability to fire 2 shells at the same time for those moments when it counts.

 

Where an OBJ 703 can kill a tank, that the IS3 can not. And then it reverses back into cover....

If you are comparing premium tanks to tech tree tanks then I have some news for you...



Dava_117 #7 Posted 16 December 2019 - 03:21 PM

    Major General

  • Moderator
  • 23365 battles
  • 5,749
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-17-2014

View PostZylon0, on 16 December 2019 - 03:14 PM, said:

 

Not OP? You need to compare the premium tanks with the tech tree equivalent tanks. In this case the IS3. (until the next techtree with the heaby tank double barrel tanks come out)

 

Lets see. More DPM, faster shell velocity, Much better armor.

And most importantly: the ability to fire 2 shells at the same time for those moments when it counts.

 

Where an OBJ 703 can kill a tank, that the IS3 can not. And then it reverses back into cover....

 

Firing 2 shell is compensated by huge drawbacks. Firstly double shot has 3 seconds preparation time. This means you need to guess where your target will be or what will he do in those 3 seconds. Then, shells travel parallel to each other, so you have to take into account wich barrel you're aiming through and where both shells may land. Each shell also has its own pen and damage roll. Is completely possible that 1 shell pens and one not. And after all this, you have 5 seconds where the guns are locked and can't be reloaded. 

Also the 'intraclip' time is 5 seconds too, so you can't use it as an autoreloader. 

Armour is good, but not noobproof. Has good gun stabilization but bad accuracy. Is a good brawler, but definitely not OP.



chainreact0r #8 Posted 16 December 2019 - 03:26 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 35185 battles
  • 540
  • [OXIDE] OXIDE
  • Member since:
    09-21-2011
Russian bias is so strong that the best tanks at tier 7,8,9,10 are T29, Progetto, AMX M4 51 and Chieftain.

Stevies_Team #9 Posted 16 December 2019 - 03:27 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 15765 battles
  • 1,821
  • Member since:
    07-14-2016

You don't shout

 

RASHA!

 

anymore

 

Now you shout

 

RASHA! RASHA!


Edited by Stevies_Team, 16 December 2019 - 03:27 PM.


tumppi776 #10 Posted 16 December 2019 - 03:34 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 49412 battles
  • 2,533
  • [T-BAD] T-BAD
  • Member since:
    01-27-2014
Progetto 46 for example is not russian and far more broken...

divsmo #11 Posted 16 December 2019 - 03:35 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 38353 battles
  • 691
  • [BEXF] BEXF
  • Member since:
    07-08-2012
Ah yes claus, definitely the first place to go if you want information on the game.

WhiteGoliath #12 Posted 16 December 2019 - 03:41 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 1452 battles
  • 6
  • Member since:
    11-25-2011

View PostDava_117, on 16 December 2019 - 02:21 PM, said:

 

Firing 2 shell is compensated by huge drawbacks. Firstly double shot has 3 seconds preparation time. This means you need to guess where your target will be or what will he do in those 3 seconds. Then, shells travel parallel to each other, so you have to take into account wich barrel you're aiming through and where both shells may land. Each shell also has its own pen and damage roll. Is completely possible that 1 shell pens and one not. And after all this, you have 5 seconds where the guns are locked and can't be reloaded. 

Also the 'intraclip' time is 5 seconds too, so you can't use it as an autoreloader. 

Armour is good, but not noobproof. Has good gun stabilization but bad accuracy. Is a good brawler, but definitely not OP.

 

just autoaim and hold the mousebutton, even I as a casual player can tell this is so broken.

bad accuracy?

asfar as I know, russia tanks dont even need to freaking aim to get their shots off lmao.

 

View Postdivsmo, on 16 December 2019 - 02:35 PM, said:

Ah yes claus, definitely the first place to go if you want information on the game.


I dont look for him specific, but I agree that russia bias is getting out of hand now.


Edited by WhiteGoliath, 16 December 2019 - 03:42 PM.


SaintMaddenus #13 Posted 16 December 2019 - 03:41 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 39489 battles
  • 2,843
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    03-04-2011

Just hope that this tank doesn't hit your ammo rack because it counts twice....  usually your rack will go off on the 2nd hit when it's damaged.  now the 2nd hit is instantaneous.     it hurts to be racked.   (it aways did but you could often get to repair it)

 

 



tajj7 #14 Posted 16 December 2019 - 03:48 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 28861 battles
  • 16,980
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    03-30-2014

Only place I think you could legitimately argue Russian bias is tier 10, 279e, 430U, Bobject, 907, 260, 277, bar the EBR 105 (and the T-100lt is close) and the T95/FV4201, most of the meta tier 10s are Soviet or Soviet style tanks (5A).

 

Tier 8 not so much, lots of strong premiums, even some tech tree tanks like Vk 100.01P and Caernarvon can give Defender a run for its money. 

 

703 v2 is average, its a tank very good at brawling, that is close to useless at almost anything else, with a gimmicky mechanic that using more than 1-2 times a game will just make the tank even worse, mobility is so so, the tank is huge, armour is nothing special with clear weakspots, view range is bad, pen is meh, accuracy is bad, nothing really there to stand out as broken or OP IMO.

 

Sure 780 alpha is quite brutal to tier 6s and 7s, but we have 750 alpha TDs on tier 8 that are more likely to catch you out shooting unspotted than a giant, blind, slow heavy tank that has to charge its shot for 3s for the same alpha , plus tier 6s will soon be getting more HP to help them out with that. 



Zylon0 #15 Posted 16 December 2019 - 03:50 PM

    Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 11122 battles
  • 254
  • Member since:
    01-06-2011

View PostDava_117, on 16 December 2019 - 02:21 PM, said:

 

Firing 2 shell is compensated by huge drawbacks. Firstly double shot has 3 seconds preparation time. This means you need to guess where your target will be or what will he do in those 3 seconds. Then, shells travel parallel to each other, so you have to take into account wich barrel you're aiming through and where both shells may land. Each shell also has its own pen and damage roll. Is completely possible that 1 shell pens and one not. And after all this, you have 5 seconds where the guns are locked and can't be reloaded. 

Also the 'intraclip' time is 5 seconds too, so you can't use it as an autoreloader. 

Armour is good, but not noobproof. Has good gun stabilization but bad accuracy. Is a good brawler, but definitely not OP.

 

I am aware of the mechanics. Mechanics that do not matter the moment you roll up to a 1 shottable tank, know his location close to you and thus you can charge the 3 second double shot no problem.

 

OP means better then the other tanks. Winrate statistics for the OP premium tanks are higher then the tech tree IS3.

Until an IS3 or any of the other heavy tanks in the normal techtree compare we call such tanks OP.

 

And since they can be bought exclusively with money in a multiplayer competitive scene.

How do we call such practices.. aww yes P2W.

 

There was a reason that in WOT's early life the premium tanks at the time where either underpowered or on par with the tech tree equivalents.

 

So unless you have statistics say in a month time that this object 703 has the same winrate as an IS3. Its considered OP.

(I expect the obj 703 will outperform the IS3 in winrate next month)


Edited by Zylon0, 16 December 2019 - 03:51 PM.


Dava_117 #16 Posted 16 December 2019 - 03:52 PM

    Major General

  • Moderator
  • 23365 battles
  • 5,749
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-17-2014

View PostWhiteGoliath, on 16 December 2019 - 03:41 PM, said:

 

just autoaim and hold the mousebutton, even I as a casual player can tell this is so broken.

bad accuracy?

asfar as I know, russia tanks dont even need to freaking aim to get their shots off lmao.

 

Autoaim and you will find yourself in a 17 second reload time before having a shell loaded. Double shot should not be used lightly. It's good for killing the last enemy you have in front of you without taking more damage, or can be used as last shot before dying. But you don't use double shot alone. Yesterday I was grinding the Mauschen and 2 703II doubleshot me. 1 bounced and one penned the 2 shells. Then me and my support swarmed them killing them off before they could even reload their first round.

And no, russian tanks don't always hit. It's just something that russian bias thinfoil hat wearers like to think.



tajj7 #17 Posted 16 December 2019 - 03:58 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 28861 battles
  • 16,980
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    03-30-2014

View PostZylon0, on 16 December 2019 - 02:50 PM, said:

 

I am aware of the mechanics. Mechanics that do not matter the moment you roll up to a 1 shottable tank, know his location close to you and thus you can charge the 3 second double shot no problem.

 

OP means better then the other tanks. Winrate statistics for the OP premium tanks are higher then the tech tree IS3.

Until an IS3 or any of the other heavy tanks in the normal techtree compare we call such tanks OP.

 

And since they can be bought exclusively with money in a multiplayer competitive scene.

How do we call such practices.. aww yes P2W.

 

There was a reason that in WOT's early life the premium tanks at the time where either underpowered or on par with the tech tree equivalents.

 

So unless you have statistics say in a month time that this object 703 has the same winrate as an IS3. Its considered OP.

(I expect the obj 703 will outperform the IS3 in winrate next month)

 

Caernarvon and VK 100,01 P say hello. 

 

 



Dava_117 #18 Posted 16 December 2019 - 03:58 PM

    Major General

  • Moderator
  • 23365 battles
  • 5,749
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-17-2014

View PostZylon0, on 16 December 2019 - 03:50 PM, said:

 

I am aware of the mechanics. Mechanics that do not matter the moment you roll up to a 1 shottable tank, know his location close to you and thus you can charge the 3 second double shot no problem.

 

OP means better then the other tanks. Winrate statistics for the OP premium tanks are higher then the tech tree IS3.

Until an IS3 or any of the other heavy tanks in the normal techtree compare we call such tanks OP.

 

And since they can be bought exclusively with money in a multiplayer competitive scene.

How do we call such practices.. aww yes P2W.

 

There was a reason that in WOT's early life the premium tanks at the time where either underpowered or on par with the tech tree equivalents.

 

So unless you have statistics say in a month time that this object 703 has the same winrate as an IS3. Its considered OP.

(I expect the obj 703 will outperform the IS3 in winrate next month)

 

While I can share your line of thought, the fact that lately premium tends to be better than tech tree counterpart (that is 703II is still not there tho) it's not related to this tanks only. It's general. Just compare Lowe and Tiger2, SkodaT28 and TVP VTU, Liberté and AMX65t.



Hagane1 #19 Posted 16 December 2019 - 04:02 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 21894 battles
  • 100
  • Member since:
    11-13-2014
This tank is not OP, and what russian bias is there to be found on this tank? Like others have said, it's a decent tank but not OP at all. You can't sidescrape reliably, the margin is really small, the aimtime....oh wait count for 3.5 seconds and then continue reading...yes 3.5 seconds aimtime! The E75 TS has higher pen, and it takes careful timing to unleash that double-barreled fury accurately. I enjoy it but to call it OP? Nah!

snowlywhite #20 Posted 16 December 2019 - 04:03 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 26813 battles
  • 636
  • Member since:
    01-05-2018

the level of stupidity from the "russian bias" gang reaches new levels... How the f can this PoS be called OP? "This tank is a proof of russian bias" is around the same level of sense as "tvp, the defender killer"

 

And in what world is this better than IS-3? Ok, maybe it's a bit better brawler, but much worse when you have to give support to the other flank(and no, you won't relocate fast enough in it). Autoreloader? When if you somehow manage to use both guns(with 5s intraclip =)))), you're stuck close to 17s reloading... Great autoreloader :P






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users