This is embarassing but.....Can I retrieve a decoration?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Mad_Dog_Tannen #1 Posted 16 December 2019 - 09:23 PM

Private

• Player
  • 14188 battles

So, I managed to get the final mission for getting the top spot of my team as well as damaging 4 different vehicles I got my last 10 boxes for today.

I get a bunch of decorations, all fodder for the decorider. I got enough shards to craft 2 level 5 decorations. Which I did back to back. After I installed the first decoration, for some reason I went to the shard tab and there was the second decoration. But my dumb aςς completely forgot it was my second decoration, as I had automatically assumed that I replaced the decoration I had installed prior, but in reality the decoration spot was empty already. I had replaced nothing. I was thinking to myself how great it was I had a spare level 5 decoration and I broke it down for shards. Buuuuuuut then I went to install the second decoration clicked the slot, and.....no decoration! I was dumbfounded as to where it had gone, and then it hit me like a shell from the FV215b hits a loltraktor: I just threw my top of the team win out the window :confused:

Can I somehow retrieve the decoration? :hiding:

Edited by Mad_Dog_Tannen, 16 December 2019 - 09:23 PM.

BravelyRanAway #2 Posted 16 December 2019 - 09:37 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 24701 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
Sorry, but no, that why it's asks you if you're sure you want to break them before you do.

Mad_Dog_Tannen #3 Posted 16 December 2019 - 09:42 PM

Private

• Player
  • 14188 battles

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 16 December 2019 - 08:37 PM, said:

Sorry, but no, that why it's asks you if you're sure you want to break them before you do.

So a terrible fate has befallen me. I guess I will manage tomorrow. It is somewhat easier getting the top spot with the Siroco.

OIias_of_Sunhillow #4 Posted 16 December 2019 - 09:51 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 26664 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

3 boxes for a five pound note ain't too bad. You'll fill it back again.

I'd call you a plonker, but I did the same thing two years ago.  

nickdragon13 #5 Posted 16 December 2019 - 09:51 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 32859 battles
Almost happened to me as well. Dont think they will help

BravelyRanAway #6 Posted 16 December 2019 - 10:03 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 24701 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostMad_Dog_Tannen, on 16 December 2019 - 08:42 PM, said:

So a terrible fate has befallen me. I guess I will manage tomorrow. It is somewhat easier getting the top spot with the Siroco.

Place the decorations you win first on the tree and yard etc. When you've checked that you've upgraded all you can, then go to the 'Shards' icon just top left of the Christmas tree, you can break all those now, and it won't affect any decoration that you've hung on your tree or placed around the yard etc. Then use those new shards to craft what you don't have.

Bulldog_Drummond #7 Posted 16 December 2019 - 10:20 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 34180 battles
  • [DRATT] DRATT

View PostMad_Dog_Tannen, on 16 December 2019 - 08:23 PM, said:

So, I managed to get the final mission for getting the top spot of my team as well as damaging 4 different vehicles I got my last 10 boxes for today.

I get a bunch of decorations, all fodder for the decorider. I got enough shards to craft 2 level 5 decorations. Which I did back to back. After I installed the first decoration, for some reason I went to the shard tab and there was the second decoration. But my dumb aςς completely forgot it was my second decoration, as I had automatically assumed that I replaced the decoration I had installed prior, but in reality the decoration spot was empty already. I had replaced nothing. I was thinking to myself how great it was I had a spare level 5 decoration and I broke it down for shards. Buuuuuuut then I went to install the second decoration clicked the slot, and.....no decoration! I was dumbfounded as to where it had gone, and then it hit me like a shell from the FV215b hits a loltraktor: I just threw my top of the team win out the window :confused:

Can I somehow retrieve the decoration? :hiding:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users