are killing me no matter whe

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Gobwa #1 Posted 17 December 2019 - 08:51 AM

Private

• Player
  • 7708 battles
  • [AVAM1] AVAM1
So it was fun at the start. My Turtle could do some nice games. Slow as hell. No turet and lower plate needed to be covered. Because that was actually the weekspot. Now everyone is penetrating me. So much that i feel they actually are penetrating me and it hurts. You just turned my Turtle into a 20mph turretless laughing stock. So all from a light lvl7 to oneshoted by lvl10. The lighties are now running around the field and all team are just focusng on killing them and after 5min finally the game can start. You have to stop spitting out premium tanks and concentrate on what you have and fix that crapasap. What was a game has turned into a science fiction space game where we have some vehicles flying. With all prems i bought and all Tier 10 i am getting tired of your game.

_Potato_from_Poland #2 Posted 17 December 2019 - 09:04 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 32832 battles
  • [FIPZD] FIPZD
Sounds like The error is between chair and keyboard

Homer_J #3 Posted 17 December 2019 - 09:22 AM

Field Marshal

• 33364 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostGobwa, on 17 December 2019 - 07:51 AM, said:

So it was fun at the start. My Turtle could do some nice games. Slow as hell. No turet and lower plate needed to be covered. Because that was actually the weekspot. Now everyone is penetrating me. So much that i feel they actually are penetrating me and it hurts. You just turned my Turtle into a 20mph turretless laughing stock. So all from a light lvl7 to oneshoted by lvl10. The lighties are now running around the field and all team are just focusng on killing them and after 5min finally the game can start. You have to stop spitting out premium tanks and concentrate on what you have and fix that crapasap. What was a game has turned into a science fiction space game where we have some vehicles flying. With all prems i bought and all Tier 10 i am getting tired of your game.

Same with any new tank.  It takes a couple of weeks for people to learn it's weakpoints.  And you described the game since 2010 so not actually anything new.

Balc0ra #4 Posted 17 December 2019 - 09:29 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 75375 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View Post_Potato_from_Poland, on 17 December 2019 - 09:04 AM, said:

Sounds like The error is between chair and keyboard

To be fair... It's why I suspect it's one of the more rare premium sights atm. I see more CDC's then that thing.

View PostGobwa, on 17 December 2019 - 08:51 AM, said:

The lighties are now running around the field and all team are just focusng on killing them and after 5min finally the game can start. You have to stop spitting out premium tanks and concentrate on what you have and fix that crapasap.

If you fear the lights more then anything, then don't wander too far from a wreck or wall etc you can reverse into, vs going around in the open. That and it's tricky for WG to do so when people like you buy most of them anyway.

That said, it's still one of your better performing tier 8 prems. As you seem to do more damage in this, then the 3 round clip IS-3A with a turret pr game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users