tank rewards?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Richthoffen #1 Posted 17 December 2019 - 09:41 PM

Major

• Player
  • 31146 battles
  • [MS-] MS-

so i finished the tank rewards  today, owning already the little scorpion i was expecting half the value for the tank in silver as wg is not that generous these day when it comes to already owned tanks..

1 ugly crew skin and a free slot in the garage really that's all you can spare wg?

warning for all that are on the way to get the final reward and already have the tank, sell the one first if you want to make some silver

__Eric__ #2 Posted 17 December 2019 - 09:56 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 36518 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostRichthoffen, on 17 December 2019 - 08:41 PM, said:

so i finished the tank rewards  today, owning already the little scorpion i was expecting half the value for the tank in silver as wg is not that generous these day when it comes to already owned tanks..

1 ugly crew skin and a free slot in the garage really that's all you can spare wg?

warning for all that are on the way to get the final reward and already have the tank, sell the one first if you want to make some silver

I read the mission description, so I knew I had to sell my Scorpion first before claiming it again. And it has been told a dozen of times on the forum.

I got over a million credits ;)

Balc0ra #3 Posted 17 December 2019 - 10:09 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 74936 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

As with the other tank rewards events, you don't get anything for the tank if you already have it. Be it gold or silver. You get the crew, garage slot and the crew skin.

It's why I picked premium days on the last German one vs any of the two tanks I already had. As that's the one good thing they did... gave you an option for something else if you had the tanks rewarded.

Propjesschieter #4 Posted 17 December 2019 - 11:32 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 4007 battles
FFS its a lot of stuff you get for free just by playing a few random games each day..just take it or leave it instead of whining about every little thing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users