Jump to content


Not worth playing


  • Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

Murro_the_One #1 Posted 21 December 2019 - 01:47 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 37832 battles
  • 1,412
  • Member since:
    11-07-2013

i spent more time than is healthy in last weeks in this game and mostly it was positive experience but what is happening last 2-3 days is unbearable.

i dont use XVM anymore but the stupidity people demonstrate in matches is too much

lemmingtrain after suicide after lemmingtrain after suicide and trolling in between

might be right time to look at some other time eating title...



RamRaid90 #2 Posted 21 December 2019 - 01:50 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 26486 battles
  • 7,337
  • [DID0] DID0
  • Member since:
    12-14-2014

Having mixed days. Today has been great, yesterday was terrible.

 

Comes and goes, either enjoy it or don't.



mpf1959 #3 Posted 21 December 2019 - 01:50 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 31275 battles
  • 1,975
  • [DRATT] DRATT
  • Member since:
    10-29-2017
a lemming-train in a high tier game is a mystery to my mind, but, i have seen em! :amazed:

HaZardeur #4 Posted 21 December 2019 - 01:51 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 37242 battles
  • 1,686
  • Member since:
    08-14-2010
It`s called the PewDiePie effect! 

Edited by HaZardeur, 21 December 2019 - 01:51 PM.


Kicky92 #5 Posted 21 December 2019 - 02:12 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 16232 battles
  • 311
  • [EMRYS] EMRYS
  • Member since:
    04-21-2015

Last night's matches were tilt-inducing. I had to stop playing as it was getting too much. 

I checked stats of players after battle and saw a Skorp G player who had less than 90 games played in total and was not a re-roll. These players should not be in the same MM queue as the rest of us. They ruin the gameplay. 

Also, I accidentally bumped a guy, just a tiny bump while I was getting into the bush next to them, who immediately went nuclear in chat and decided to push me about and shoot me the entire battle. We lost needless to say. 

 

I know it happens at Christmas and around other events, but it needs to stop or we need another mode to play WITHOUT TEAMATES when this happens. 

Past 1000 battles 52.36% WR 

Past 7 days (46 GP) 41.3% WR 

Yesterday (22 GP) 36.36% WR. 

 

Cant wait for the ignorant 'the only common thing between your games is you' comments.....

 

My advice - take a break. 



Hammerhead20 #6 Posted 21 December 2019 - 02:18 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 30324 battles
  • 2,254
  • Member since:
    06-29-2011

Indeed.

 

No matter what I do and what my performance is on the battlefield, my teams are always "melting" in the first minutes of the match...

 

Usually, I finish as a "top" player in these teams...

 

I will not going to play this game anymore... for now... maybe will come back next year after all this Holiday "madness"... 


Edited by Hammerhead20, 21 December 2019 - 02:19 PM.


Unicorn_of_Steel #7 Posted 21 December 2019 - 02:19 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 16697 battles
  • 476
  • [R_D_A] R_D_A
  • Member since:
    12-29-2017

View PostKicky92, on 21 December 2019 - 02:12 PM, said:

Can't wait for the ignorant 'the only common thing between your games is you' comments.....

 

Hate to see anybody dissappointed around Christmas so here you are:

 

You do know that the common thing between all those battles is you, don't you?

 

Glad to be able to make you happy! :D



strv_varjager #8 Posted 21 December 2019 - 02:36 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 6852 battles
  • 164
  • Member since:
    08-14-2019

View PostKicky92, on 21 December 2019 - 02:12 PM, said:

Last night's matches were tilt-inducing. I had to stop playing as it was getting too much. 

I checked stats of players after battle and saw a Skorp G player who had less than 90 games played in total and was not a re-roll. These players should not be in the same MM queue as the rest of us. They ruin the gameplay. 

Also, I accidentally bumped a guy, just a tiny bump while I was getting into the bush next to them, who immediately went nuclear in chat and decided to push me about and shoot me the entire battle. We lost needless to say. 

 

I know it happens at Christmas and around other events, but it needs to stop or we need another mode to play WITHOUT TEAMATES when this happens. 

Past 1000 battles 52.36% WR 

Past 7 days (46 GP) 41.3% WR 

Yesterday (22 GP) 36.36% WR. 

 

Cant wait for the ignorant 'the only common thing between your games is you' comments.....

 

My advice - take a break. 

 

I had some serious problem winning yesterday and in every game there was some/several tier 9-10 top tier tank bottom on the scoreboard in my team. Not uncommon to see players that cant even do 500 dpg in their premium tier 8 heavy playing tier 9 and 10, Thats basically 1 hit per game as top tier. In a premium tank they dont have to grind stock gun, and tier 10 no "stock" gun either so no skewed stats there, they cant do more than 1 hit per game and i have to carry them in my tier 8 which is not possible against equal skilled or better players.



Nitro_Tank #9 Posted 21 December 2019 - 03:47 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 7473 battles
  • 296
  • Member since:
    08-07-2011
I find it kinda funny but also depressing when i just slowly drive into position and i already see 0-3 0-4 0-5.. i havent seen a single enemy but i already see the direction the match is going

Falathi #10 Posted 21 December 2019 - 04:13 PM

    Field Marshal

  • WG Staff
  • 20268 battles
  • 11,571
  • [WG] WG
  • Member since:
    05-04-2012

View PostMurro_the_One, on 21 December 2019 - 01:47 PM, said:

i spent more time than is healthy in last weeks in this game and mostly it was positive experience but what is happening last 2-3 days is unbearable.

i dont use XVM anymore but the stupidity people demonstrate in matches is too much

lemmingtrain after suicide after lemmingtrain after suicide and trolling in between

might be right time to look at some other time eating title...

 

Hey, you always had both great battles, as well as lemming trains one after another. It`s not that unusual :) 
Actually, I remember players complaining about lemming trains and obviously failed tactics already around 2012. So, don`t worry if it happens, just try to make best out of it and it will be fine. 



ThorgrimBrenadim #11 Posted 21 December 2019 - 04:56 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 35556 battles
  • 724
  • Member since:
    06-22-2012

Last week for me was a disaster heavy's camping or rushing on suicide missions lights sitting behind heavy's and mediums, and no not just me almost every game others are commenting on players doing what I just mentioned. Holiday ops was a total nightmare.

yesterday was still bad compared with non holiday ops/mission times but at least many on the team where actually trying to play the game. Though did have one game on live oaks did over 3.5k damage but we lost bad ( well what do you expect when looking post game 8 players on the team did ZERO damage compared with 3 on the enemy team.

 

Will be glad when the holiday period is over but yes as someone else has mentioned an alternative mode when these missions are on would be good where you can gain nothing towards the mission just play and or grind as normal.



Ronnie_Soak #12 Posted 21 December 2019 - 04:56 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 17977 battles
  • 22
  • [D-GOD] D-GOD
  • Member since:
    03-14-2015

Think about what is happening.

 

Buy 25 large Christmas boxes. Get enough blueprints and enough gold ( for converting XP to free XP  for module research ) to go straight to a tier 9 or 10 tank without playing a single battle.

 

Result ... Players with an in-game rating of 2000 or 3000 and not many battles playing in high-tier games. Crazy battles. Many 15 - 5 or less results. These are no fun for either the winning or losing team.

 

Maybe it will settle down eventually when very inexperienced players become fed-up with getting hammered in their shiny new high-tier tanks. However, for at least the next week, just get used to it. Play a tank that is good against low-skill enemies and that does not depend too much on your own team.



nc30_guy #13 Posted 21 December 2019 - 05:14 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 26754 battles
  • 419
  • Member since:
    12-23-2011

Remove cars or severely nerf them re-balance many of the tanks down not up and remove gold ammo make the reliance on prem time and prem time packages that run when logged in only for income and if it needs it re-balance over performing prems.

Game is a sickening place t8 and over.



strv_varjager #14 Posted 21 December 2019 - 05:35 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 6852 battles
  • 164
  • Member since:
    08-14-2019

View PostRonnie_Soak, on 21 December 2019 - 04:56 PM, said:

Think about what is happening.

 

Buy 25 large Christmas boxes. Get enough blueprints and enough gold ( for converting XP to free XP  for module research ) to go straight to a tier 9 or 10 tank without playing a single battle.

 

Result ... Players with an in-game rating of 2000 or 3000 and not many battles playing in high-tier games. Crazy battles. Many 15 - 5 or less results. These are no fun for either the winning or losing team.

 

Maybe it will settle down eventually when very inexperienced players become fed-up with getting hammered in their shiny new high-tier tanks. However, for at least the next week, just get used to it. Play a tank that is good against low-skill enemies and that does not depend too much on your own team.

 

So im not alone in noticing this.

They wont stop playing tier 9 and 10, because according to them they are having fun, they dont grasp the fact that a tier 10 must pull its weight. They go up in tiers because ofcourse its no fun getting rekt in tier 8s over and over in a tier 10 mm. Problem is they are still food for competent tier 8 players even though they play a tier 10 tank.



PowJay #15 Posted 21 December 2019 - 05:43 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 41274 battles
  • 5,809
  • Member since:
    09-07-2012

View PostRamRaid90, on 21 December 2019 - 12:50 PM, said:

Having mixed days. Today has been great, yesterday was terrible.

 

Comes and goes, either enjoy it or don't.

I won 13 from 16 yesterday and started with 2 from 9 today. I pulled it back to 8 from 17, but I'm playing a few more later. 



strv_varjager #16 Posted 21 December 2019 - 05:59 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 6852 battles
  • 164
  • Member since:
    08-14-2019

View PostPowJay, on 21 December 2019 - 05:43 PM, said:

I won 13 from 16 yesterday and started with 2 from 9 today. I pulled it back to 8 from 17, but I'm playing a few more later. 

 

Once you get in the unwinnable queue its nothing you can do, my mm has been pretty good until yesterday when i had 30% winrate. Its like opening the floodgates, once open you cant stop the water pouring in. I've actually never had that bad mm before, maybe thats the type of mm people cry about in chat, then i feel for them, i've lost many games in row, ive had negative winrate, but the games yesterday was horrible.


Edited by strv_varjager, 21 December 2019 - 05:59 PM.


Gixxer66 #17 Posted 21 December 2019 - 05:59 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 19721 battles
  • 822
  • [-AWF-] -AWF-
  • Member since:
    01-11-2013

Results for me have been all over the place this week. Great one day / terrible the next. Monday was particularly bad for me, but I played like a potato and got the results I earn't.

 

Try not to let the bad days tilt you, I've tried to stop chasing the win when I'm on a losing streak, never normally turns out well.

 

I'm at 70% Wins for the day, was at 48% yesterday. 53.5% for the last 7 days. Can't tell for 30 and 60 days as Wotlabs database is f**ked, and Wot Life hasn't updated today yet.



isaneng #18 Posted 21 December 2019 - 06:13 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 19320 battles
  • 128
  • Member since:
    12-10-2012

Guys, are you sure this is not a cut and paste entry from 2018?

 

Or 2017?

 

Or 2016?

 

Or...  well, you get my point.......

 

Yep, lots of noobs out, lots of dodgy teams and decisions. I'm not having a great day either, but hey ho.

The noobs keep the game going.

The enemy team is just as likely to be noobs as yours is.

'Unicorn of Steel' has a valid point.

 

Grit your teeth, take the xmas rewards (err, they are free, a great business model) and have a beer. We've all been there, sh*t happens, but it's only a game.

 

Why you haff to be mad..??

 



strv_varjager #19 Posted 21 December 2019 - 06:19 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 6852 battles
  • 164
  • Member since:
    08-14-2019

View Postisaneng, on 21 December 2019 - 06:13 PM, said:

Guys, are you sure this is not a cut and paste entry from 2018?

 

Or 2017?

 

Or 2016?

 

Or...  well, you get my point.......

 

Yep, lots of noobs out, lots of dodgy teams and decisions. I'm not having a great day either, but hey ho.

The noobs keep the game going.

The enemy team is just as likely to be noobs as yours is.

'Unicorn of Steel' has a valid point.

 

Grit your teeth, take the xmas rewards (err, they are free, a great business model) and have a beer. We've all been there, sh*t happens, but it's only a game.

 

Why you haff to be mad..??

 

 

When you have normal days but when you get the horrible days thats not true, im not complaining about 47% winrate days im talking about 30% winrate. Until you had a day when you cant win but your stats is above average which means you played better than normal but still only losing.


Edited by strv_varjager, 21 December 2019 - 06:20 PM.


isaneng #20 Posted 21 December 2019 - 06:23 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 19320 battles
  • 128
  • Member since:
    12-10-2012

Yep.

 

Understood.

 

I have a 54% WR

 

I made 25% the other day

 

But it happens in this game, and you obviously like the game or you wouldn't be here!

 

Just bang your head against the wall a few times, curse loudly in your native tongue, go get ANOTHER beer and laugh in a few days time...  :)

 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users