• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

RamRaid90 #21 Posted 22 December 2019 - 01:00 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 26492 battles
  • [DID0] DID0

View PostLatexpioneer2, on 22 December 2019 - 11:42 AM, said:

I believe that I have an other KV-4 and ST-1....

These both tanks are the worst tanks ever! No armor, no penetration power...beeing dead within 2 shots, but cause no damage on other tanks. My tanks with the worst performance...Winning rate below 36% decreasing ongoing. KV-4 and the ST-1 are NO Fighting tanks!!!!

But you're a bad player over-all.

So, your opinion on "the worst tanks ever" is at best wrong.

Maybe try asking for advice on how to play a tank. As has been said, these tanks have some of the best and most reliable armour in WoT. So being unable to use them correctly is likely your major problem.

UrQuan #22 Posted 22 December 2019 - 01:04 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 22312 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostLatexpioneer2, on 22 December 2019 - 12:42 PM, said:

I believe that I have an other KV-4 and ST-1....

These both tanks are the worst tanks ever! No armor, no penetration power...beeing dead within 2 shots, but cause no damage on other tanks. My tanks with the worst performance...Winning rate below 36% decreasing ongoing. KV-4 and the ST-1 are NO Fighting tanks!!!!

You know I can get your comment on the KV-4 to a certain level, it is not the easiest armored tank to play, certainly not when you expect the armor to do the work for you. But the ST-I? Unless you drive it with the stock turret, the tank's quite resilient to shots. If you get penned easy in it, you must be doing something wrong with it.

Only expose the turret when fighting in hilly terrain, or sidescrape (show only highly angled sides) in city & you should be golden.

If the ST-I really doesn't work for you, I'm afraid armored tanks are not for you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users