British! :playing:

Haha. No sir :P

arthurwellsley #22 Posted 23 December 2019 - 07:13 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 55100 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View PostBalc0ra, on 21 December 2019 - 07:28 PM, said:

It depends on your style I guess. Czech has the tier 6 that is good fun that's a great bully tank. Then you get two grinds that might be less fun, going from bully to support roles. Then you get the tier 9 that is a terrible stock grind with bad mobility. But amazing elited, and a fun bully/support med once you get the clip gun.

Italians have IMO solid tier 6 and 7 support meds with high alpha and a good turret. But they are not flexible, nor agile. But get the job done. Tier 8 is where the fun starts, and the tier 9 is simply amazing as both a bully, support or flanker med. Even has high HE pen if you want to troll lights.

Swedish is definitely more flexible on mid tier vs the Italians. And the tier 7 IMO is super solid as a flanker, bully, scout, or support med depending on gun. Then you get the change with the tier 8+ in terms of style. Not played the tier X. But tier 8 was great ridgeline fighter and bully. Tho turret won't bounce anything unlike the tier 9. So varying degrees of aggressiveness if you will.

Personally I would recommend the Italians overall. As they had less painful stock grinds, less crew dependent on mid-tier vs say the Czechs, no bad grinds or experience overall... IMO that is.

I played the Czech line quite awhile ago and kept the tier IX as I felt that it was good in the tier and built a new crew for it.

I have just finished the Swedish line and agree with the quotes above. I kept the tier VIII but sold the tier IX, due to finding it a bit sluggish.

The Italians are as above the best, and the tier IX is a complete gem.

In the light of the Italian IX and I am thinking of selling the Czech tier IX.

Suurpolskija #23 Posted 23 December 2019 - 07:13 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 24656 battles
  • [KANKI] KANKI

Skoda T50 is in my opinion one of the most fun tanks in this game. 

Italian line as a whole doesn't really have any rotten apples, which might be appealing. 

Swedes aren't that bad either. 

BR33K1_PAWAH #24 Posted 24 December 2019 - 07:03 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 8158 battles

Italian.

It's easier, imo,  to grind through and tier 9 is a Proghetto 65 gun on a Leo PT-A platform. In other words - it's insane.

gunslingerXXX #25 Posted 24 December 2019 - 07:37 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 14206 battles
  • [GUNSL] GUNSL

Guys, please stop advertising the Stardard B now. I get the point, just affraid that if there are too many mentions of a non Russian tank being good, it will get nerfed before I get my hands on it.

Sael_ #26 Posted 24 December 2019 - 12:46 PM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 2242 battles
  • [MEME] MEME

View PostgunslingerXXX, on 24 December 2019 - 06:37 AM, said:

Guys, please stop advertising the Stardard B now. I get the point, just affraid that if there are too many mentions of a non Russian tank being good, it will get nerfed before I get my hands on it.

<a href='https://i.imgur.com/WcKTVkC.png' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'>https://i.imgur.com/WcKTVkC.png</a>

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users