• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

eLaReF #1 Posted 22 December 2019 - 11:12 AM

Private

• Player
  • 12856 battles
  • [VS-UK] VS-UK

Dear Devs

As you can see I rarely post on here and have been casually playing WoT since the beginning.

I regularly pump money into the game to keep you going, and have always contributed at Christmas too.

Now, to the point of this post.  I have been collecting the decorations for one of the catalogues to get a new camo this year.  I thought you made hard in terms of the number of shards needed, but fairer with the anti-duplication function.  I used these with care and finally was able to complete a catalogue....  at least that's what I thought!

Imagine my surprise upon completing the final decoration in the album and nothing happened?!?  What was going on I thought, is this a bug?

No, what you have done is to add other decorations on a scroll page to the bottom of the album and I didn't have all of these and I'd used all of my anti-duplication charges.

So, what follows is my Christmas wish to you, suitably censored to avoid any board rules;

You ******* bunch of %%%% $$$$$$$ &&&&&&'s

I give you a warning from a mild mannered paying casual player, do something sh*tty like this again and I am out.  Just out. Out of playing any games by you or contributing any monies or subscribing to you in future.

Way to kill off your great creation for a fast buck guys, give the person who though that one up a quick kick in the unmentionables from me please.

Naughtilus #2 Posted 22 December 2019 - 11:51 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 30200 battles

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nevermind that it actually shows you the scrollbars and that there's a very visible number telling you how many out of how many decorations you have in each collection.

1ucky #3 Posted 20 January 2020 - 04:14 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 89606 battles
  • [THRIL] THRIL

View PostNaughtilus, on 22 December 2019 - 11:51 AM, said:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA(...)

:P

Also tagged with hidden scroll decorations

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users