• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

eLaReF #1 Posted 22 December 2019 - 11:21 AM

Private

• Player
  • 12856 battles
  • [VS-UK] VS-UK

Dear Devs

As you can see I rarely post on here and have been casually playing WoT since the beginning.

I regularly pump money into the game to keep you going, and have always contributed at Christmas too.

Now, to the point of this post.  I have been collecting the decorations for one of the catalogues to get a new camo this year.  I thought you made hard in terms of the number of shards needed, but fairer with the anti-duplication function.  I used these with care and finally was able to complete a catalogue....  at least that's what I thought!

Imagine my surprise upon completing the final decoration in the album and nothing happened?!?  What was going on I thought, is this a bug?

No, what you have done is to add other decorations on a scroll page to the bottom of the album and I didn't have all of these and I'd used all of my anti-duplication charges.

So, what follows is my Christmas wish to you, suitably censored to avoid any board rules;

You ******* bunch of %%%% $$$$$$$ &&&&&&'s

I give you a warning from a mild mannered paying casual player, do something sh*tty like this again and I am out.  Just out. Out of playing any games by you or contributing any monies or subscribing to you in future.

Way to kill off your great creation for a fast buck guys, give the person who though that one up a quick kick in the unmentionables from me please.

kaneloon #2 Posted 22 December 2019 - 11:26 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 31555 battles
  • [RHIN0] RHIN0

A bit treacherous yes. But that was that way the previous years too, so I wasn't caught in the middle of a plain by snipers.

Lycopersicon #3 Posted 22 December 2019 - 11:28 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 11021 battles
It's even worse. The forum actually has more than twelve threads, too; the rest are hidden down there off the screen and you have to use the scroll bar to find them. Illuminati, I tell you.

shikaka9 #4 Posted 22 December 2019 - 11:34 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 73741 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-
no pay = no regrets :)

kaneloon #5 Posted 22 December 2019 - 11:38 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 31555 battles
  • [RHIN0] RHIN0

View PostLycopersicon, on 22 December 2019 - 10:28 AM, said:

It's even worse. The forum actually has more than twelve threads, too; the rest are hidden down there off the screen and you have to use the scroll bar to find them. Illuminati, I tell you.

Still that doesn't hold some to post a reply on a 3 yr old thread ;)

Balc0ra #6 Posted 22 December 2019 - 11:40 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 74866 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

Sure they have pages or you need to scroll. They have that each year on some of the tiers that some might miss.

But... they also show at the top of the collection book at the top of the page with huge letters how many out of the total number you have for that collection. I guess you missed that too.

ValkyrionX #7 Posted 22 December 2019 - 11:42 AM

Major

• 55624 battles
  • [RDDT] RDDT
​The constructiveness of this thread is quite questionable , closed.

Also tagged with hidden scroll decorations

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users