ticked Forgery WG

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

Dutchreaper #1 Posted 22 December 2019 - 11:22 AM

Private

• Player
  • 20864 battles
  • [LUTS] LUTS

And this is the lak of intelligence WG support has.

Yesterday i send them a ticked:

Hello WG,

Today 21-12-2019 there is a 360 day of premium in the shop as the: Advent Calendar 2019: Day 21

But you have told us that there wil be a tank each of the daily deals (see tekst below coming from your webside https://worldoftanks...r-announcement/)

A Whole Month of Enjoyable Surprises Ahead!

The Advent Calendar festivities kick off on December 1 and last until January 1, treating you to more than a month of exclusive 24-hour-only offers.

Every day you will have access to one fresh deal in your game client, and additional offers in the Premium Shop. Each of the daily deals will feature a surprise vehicle. We've been preparing some special surprises, so be sure and check the Advent Calendar every day! All we can say at this point is that these offers will be truly attractive, so keep your eyes peeled and don't miss out!

Withe kind regards,

Dutchreaper

Their responce:

Hello Dutchreaper​,

Thank you for contacting Wargaming Player support.

We understand that you have concerns regarding the 360 days Wot premium being sold through the Advent Calendar. While it is intended to be that way, we still consider your input as feedback that may improve our similar events in the future. You may submit your feedback and suggestions through this link: Suggestions and Feedback

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us or visit our player support page.

Thank you for raising this matter to us, and we hope you have a great day!

Kind regards,

So not reading the ticked is the power of WG.

My aswer to them:

Hello,

It is not intended and you did not read my problem like. Like always you support lak the abillety to answer questions.

So let my make it easyer for you (because you made it clear to me that you lak the intelligenced to read the whole ticked) and Quote what was said on the web side: " Each of the daily deals will feature a surprise vehicle."

360 day premium is not a vehicle. So you practice forgery!!!!

So where is my vehicle deal from 21-12-19???

kind regards.

So if someone wants to get rid their WG account and get their money back from PayPal (180 days back). This is your chance.

BravelyRanAway #2 Posted 22 December 2019 - 11:39 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 24701 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
Oooooh....the drama!

Orkbert #3 Posted 23 December 2019 - 02:29 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 28780 battles

Just for the records: at best (or worst, depending on your views) it is misleading or false advertising if the announcement is valid as advertisement in the first place (which is debatable). And even then the case is pretty flimsy.

Actually your own thread title is much more misleading.

HanZi #4 Posted 06 January 2020 - 04:19 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 48602 battles
  • [-NFD-] -NFD-

View PostOrkbert, on 23 December 2019 - 02:29 PM, said:

Just for the records: at best (or worst, depending on your views) it is misleading or false advertising if the announcement is valid as advertisement in the first place (which is debatable). And even then the case is pretty flimsy.

Actually your own thread title is much more misleading.

Misleading or false, goes for Fair play aswell. Biggest joke in WG history.

molan1976 #5 Posted 08 January 2020 - 10:06 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 23791 battles
  • [2PDD] 2PDD

I was thinking the same, my biggest disappointment was the absence of the premium tanks that I wanted.

The Defender

IS-3A

FL 75

Was notably not there, they are the tanks I want and not the others crap.

Von_Pruss #6 Posted 08 January 2020 - 12:07 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 7297 battles
If THIS is actually the only complaint you have about WG's business behaviour, you are a) a very happy mind or b) completely blind. In either case you should dramatically step-up your business understanding game.

Homer_J #7 Posted 08 January 2020 - 12:14 PM

Field Marshal

• 33143 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
This was a none-issue in December and it's less of an issue now.  Time to close it.

Also tagged with ticked, Forgery, WG

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users