On which date should i strip my decorations

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Corrupted_Pling #1 Posted 23 December 2019 - 12:07 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 52044 battles
  • [TFUK] TFUK

I made it to tier 10 already.. currently sat here just now collecting shards for the big push when I just craft a ton of decorations. Not planning on doing this until the day before this event stops, which will also be the day I strip the tree etc for maximum shards and also so I don't receive duplicates in the boxes i get in between now and then

Can anyone confirm the last day I should be doing this or is my strategy just wrong and if so is there a better strategy?

Edited by Corrupted_Pling, 23 December 2019 - 12:07 PM.

Nishi_Kinuyo #2 Posted 23 December 2019 - 12:16 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 9945 battles
  • [GUP] GUP

Probably the 13th or something, maybe the 12th after you've played all you wanted.

*edit* Ugh, still had last year's end dates in mind.

Edited dates.

Edited by Nishi_Kinuyo, 23 December 2019 - 12:17 PM.

Balc0ra #3 Posted 23 December 2019 - 12:16 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 74917 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

14th of Jan at 6 AM is the current time when the event ends.

And I've done the same the other years before it. Wait until the last day you play, take it all down and make more gems to see if you can get more of the end camo stuff. I've already gotten to X. And will wait a bit to get the last 5 I need for one of the sets. Then get the one I wanted from last year, and just see what I get more out of it at the end.

PowJay #4 Posted 23 December 2019 - 12:18 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 41314 battles

View PostCorrupted_Pling, on 23 December 2019 - 11:07 AM, said:

I made it to tier 10 already.. currently sat here just now collecting shards for the big push when I just craft a ton of decorations. Not planning on doing this until the day before this event stops, which will also be the day I strip the tree etc for maximum shards and also so I don't receive duplicates in the boxes i get in between now and then

Can anyone confirm the last day I should be doing this or is my strategy just wrong and if so is there a better strategy?

Good thought. I had forgotten about actually removing and smashing every decoration to try and complete the collections. Thanks.

Yes, it seems like a great strategy to spend a little while removing everything, smashing it and seeing if you can finally complete the collections. I am not sure if I did this either of the previous years. :unsure:

I am also at level X and progressing slowly in the collections with only around 60 in all four books. I currently have just over 10,000 shards and I have already completed last year's collection for the Tempered Glass camo. I would like another of the camos from last year as well, but I am going to prioritise the flowery camo from Lunar New Year this year, and then try and get the pine tree camo from last year.

Corrupted_Pling #5 Posted 23 December 2019 - 01:05 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 52044 battles
  • [TFUK] TFUK

View PostNishi_Kinuyo, on 23 December 2019 - 11:16 AM, said:

Probably the 13th or something, maybe the 12th after you've played all you wanted.

*edit* Ugh, still had last year's end dates in mind.

Edited dates.

Ok thanks well I have a while then to collect more shards :)

12:13 Added after 7 minute

View PostPowJay, on 23 December 2019 - 11:18 AM, said:

Good thought. I had forgotten about actually removing and smashing every decoration to try and complete the collections. Thanks.

Yes, it seems like a great strategy to spend a little while removing everything, smashing it and seeing if you can finally complete the collections. I am not sure if I did this either of the previous years. :unsure:

I am also at level X and progressing slowly in the collections with only around 60 in all four books. I currently have just over 10,000 shards and I have already completed last year's collection for the Tempered Glass camo. I would like another of the camos from last year as well, but I am going to prioritise the flowery camo from Lunar New Year this year, and then try and get the pine tree camo from last year.

I already bought the remainder of the ones i missed from last years.. luckily theres a button that says buy all or something similar so now just stockingpiling shards :)

prskanje #6 Posted 23 December 2019 - 01:35 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 5156 battles
  • [NCTRL] NCTRL

View PostPowJay, on 23 December 2019 - 12:18 PM, said:

But do it the night before the event ends; if you take off your decorations in the middle of the event, you'll lose your festive level too, which influences your extra credit gain. 

Orkbert #7 Posted 23 December 2019 - 01:39 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 28798 battles
Well, in the shop it currently (December 23rd) says that the larges boxes can still be bought for 21 days, that should give a pretty good estimate for when the festive operations will end.

Robbie_T #8 Posted 23 December 2019 - 04:36 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 21016 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View PostCorrupted_Pling, on 23 December 2019 - 12:07 PM, said:

Depends i personally try to fill up those books as fast as i can for the extra credit bonus.

IF you want the xmass camo's better hold on to the shards till the last day.

Me personally fdont like the xmass camo's so i go for extra credits, 

Gremlin182 #9 Posted 23 December 2019 - 05:12 PM

General

• Player
  • 60339 battles

I do it the day before it all ends, make sure all prizes have been claimed though that may be automatic this year.

You have 17 devices that prevent duplicates use them wisely, I used 4 of them to craft the last 4 tier 5 decorations for the Lunar camo.

Now working on new year camo.

Not too bothered about the other two

jack_timber #10 Posted 23 December 2019 - 05:16 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 42163 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Well got to leval X so now completing last year's camo, will probably complete this year's next Christmas. Strange how I always seem to be a year behind....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users