[1.7.0.2] Beavis & Butthead Voice Mod

Beavis Butthead crew voice mod 1.7.0.2

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

TacticalQuandry #1 Posted 23 December 2019 - 05:34 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 16925 battles

If you've been playing this game for a few years you may remember the "Beavis & Butthead" voice-mod that was released back in 2013 for 0.8.9...

(This was a link to the original post by "Max_Scrotes": http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/267939-beavis-butthead-voice-mod-089/)

I think it stopped working in about version 0.9.4.

I thought it was a funny mod, and as i often keep old WoT mods on an external HDD, i decided to learn how to de-compile the old version and rebuild it for 1.7.0.2.

There are 240 sounds in this voice-mod.

Preview:

(Credits to the player "Czardasz", who's replay i used to create this video.)

Extract the downloaded RAR file into your "World_of_Tanks" game directory and it should put a file named "Beavis&Butthead_voices.wotmod" into the following

subfolder: "...\World_of_Tanks\mods\1.7.0.2" (When the game updates to a new version, just put the file in whatever the current version number folder is).

(Some of the battle start voices are a little longer than other voice mods, but i left them in this mod as they were in the original version.)

Download:

Mediafire:   http://www.mediafire.com/file/yiszvi4vqvfz0mg/%255B1.7.0.2%255D_Beavis%2526Butthead-Voice-Mod_v1.1.rar/file

Changelog:

V1.1: Rebuilt file to fix volume adjustment so it works with the "Voice Notifications" volume slider.

It took me a few hours on forums working out how to update this mod from start to finish, so if you like it, i'd appreciate it if you clicked "like" button on the bottom of this post to let me know. :)

This is the game audio settings i use when using this voice-mod:

Spoiler

By the way the other mods shown in the preview video are a collection of mods installed from "Aslains Modpack".

Edited by TacticalQuandry, 24 December 2019 - 01:55 AM.

Kasseibijter #2 Posted 23 December 2019 - 09:29 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 25585 battles
  • [FREEP] FREEP
Nice work. Will try it out. :medal:

Also tagged with Beavis, Butthead, crew, voice, mod, 1.7.0.2

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users