Jump to content


One help


  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

shadowrun_hit #1 Posted 25 December 2019 - 11:27 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 7866 battles
  • 12
  • Member since:
    03-20-2016
I did a purchase throw mobile and cant see the gold (for 490g) in the game the can u help? Thank u

Drone81 #2 Posted 25 December 2019 - 11:31 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 23583 battles
  • 181
  • [1VTD] 1VTD
  • Member since:
    06-23-2011

View Postshadowrun_hit, on 25 December 2019 - 11:27 AM, said:

I did a purchase throw mobile and cant see the gold (for 490g) in the game the can u help? Thank u

no

 

you need to make a ticket and contact support

 

also it make some time to actualy receive the gold trough phone payments



UrQuan #3 Posted 25 December 2019 - 11:32 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 22250 battles
  • 7,500
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-19-2011
Got to wait a while for that. Takes some time to finish the transaction due to the high number of middle men (WG / bank /telecom). Can be around 1h, but up to 24h is not unheard of.

shadowrun_hit #4 Posted 25 December 2019 - 11:54 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 7866 battles
  • 12
  • Member since:
    03-20-2016
No still nothing, i have done it many times, and know how it works, thank u anyway and Marry Christmas!

TheJumpMaster #5 Posted 25 December 2019 - 03:28 PM

    Major General

  • Moderator
  • 50921 battles
  • 5,536
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-04-2011

View Postshadowrun_hit, on 25 December 2019 - 12:54 PM, said:

No still nothing, i have done it many times, and know how it works, thank u anyway and Marry Christmas!

 

Please read UrQuan's post.

 

p.s. if you know how it works, why did you post here?


Edited by TheJumpMaster, 25 December 2019 - 03:28 PM.


RaxipIx #6 Posted 25 December 2019 - 03:31 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 35692 battles
  • 1,461
  • [TFUK] TFUK
  • Member since:
    02-22-2016

View PostTheJumpMaster, on 25 December 2019 - 03:28 PM, said:

 

Please read UrQuan's post.

 

p.s. if you know how it works, why did you post here?

Maybe he wasn't sure what to do if the gold does not appear? 

Write a ticket to support.



TheJumpMaster #7 Posted 25 December 2019 - 03:45 PM

    Major General

  • Moderator
  • 50921 battles
  • 5,536
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-04-2011

View PostRaxipIx, on 25 December 2019 - 04:31 PM, said:

Maybe he wasn't sure what to do if the gold does not appear? 

Write a ticket to support.


This was stated in the second post.,






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users