Consumable bug - solved :)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Ker3stashM #1 Posted 25 December 2019 - 11:31 AM

Private

• Player
  • 19605 battles

hi 

I have noticed while trying to make some credits that I'm getting double charged for consumables. I don't know if all but food for sure.

Let's say I have 100 in inventory, I play a game and my inventory will be 99 after (which would be fine since I resupply them automatically) BUT I also get charged 20k. Not happy, please fix it. Yesterday we had family christmas play time and played nearly 50 games...I'm not sure if this was an issue also yesterday but if I play the same amount today that's 1m credit loss without any legit reason.

cheers

EDIT: I'm dumb and blind. it was directives! everything works as intended :D 

Edited by Ker3stashM, 25 December 2019 - 11:56 AM.

UrQuan #2 Posted 25 December 2019 - 11:36 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 22235 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Can you take a screenshot of it next time?

Also does it happen with all tanks or only certain nations/tanks? If it only certain nations/tanks verify you actually got food for them.

Always doublecheck if you have the correct food. Every nation has their own food, so having 100 food in stock doesn't mean anything if it is from the wrong nation.

Edit: just remembered: are you sure the 20K being deducted is from food & not the directives? If you run directives & ran out of stock, you can be charged silver as well to restock!

Edited by UrQuan, 25 December 2019 - 11:37 AM.

Ker3stashM #3 Posted 25 December 2019 - 11:54 AM

Private

• Player
  • 19605 battles

View PostUrQuan, on 25 December 2019 - 11:36 AM, said:

Can you take a screenshot of it next time?

Also does it happen with all tanks or only certain nations/tanks? If it only certain nations/tanks verify you actually got food for them.

Always doublecheck if you have the correct food. Every nation has their own food, so having 100 food in stock doesn't mean anything if it is from the wrong nation.

Edit: just remembered: are you sure the 20K being deducted is from food & not the directives? If you run directives & ran out of stock, you can be charged silver as well to restock!

Ah directives were the culprit...I thought I turned them off long ago. This is why I love forums. Thanks a bunch!  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users