Jump to content


New Specials for a New Year


  • Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

Simona2k #21 Posted 26 December 2019 - 11:56 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 3455 battles
  • 1,082
  • [FOXZA] FOXZA
  • Member since:
    10-01-2017
Nice

parim1331 #22 Posted 26 December 2019 - 12:02 PM

    Polish Community Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 7824 battles
  • 1,883
  • Member since:
    05-11-2012

View Postnimeni443, on 25 December 2019 - 12:08 PM, said:

I already know whats coming in 2020 and its more lies from wargaming like in 2019 when u lied about rebalancing gold ammo or e100 or is4 and so on 

 

It has been said on several occasions, that we halted the announced vehicle balance from last Christmas, until, we're done with ammunition rebalance, and that takes a bit of time. :)

 

View PostPuszka_Drynia, on 25 December 2019 - 02:13 PM, said:

WG: "We are removing all crew members"

WG: "Great discounts on barrack slots"

 

Top trolling WG.

 

 

We're not removing all crew members. As mentioned in the article regarding our plans for 2020, changes will be implemented in a way so that no progress will be lost with the Crews.

 

View PostLarry_78, on 25 December 2019 - 09:16 PM, said:

What about new Frontline season? no news so far..

 

It has been announced and it's coming. :)



xx984 #23 Posted 26 December 2019 - 04:12 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 66568 battles
  • 3,836
  • [HOOT] HOOT
  • Member since:
    08-11-2013

View Postparim1331, on 26 December 2019 - 11:02 AM, said:

 

It has been said on several occasions, that we halted the announced vehicle balance from last Christmas, until, we're done with ammunition rebalance, and that takes a bit of time. :)

 

 

We're not removing all crew members. As mentioned in the article regarding our plans for 2020, changes will be implemented in a way so that no progress will be lost with the Crews.

 

 

It has been announced and it's coming. :)

But it’s no problem introducing new premiums that will also be affected by the ammo rebalance?



Inappropriate_noob #24 Posted 26 December 2019 - 04:31 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 17656 battles
  • 5,487
  • Member since:
    09-23-2011

View Postxx984, on 26 December 2019 - 04:12 PM, said:

But it’s no problem introducing new premiums that will also be affected by the ammo rebalance?

Oh no never a problem with that, far easier to milk the cow than fix problems with the game.



Aurendil #25 Posted 26 December 2019 - 07:23 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 22302 battles
  • 124
  • [DAPH] DAPH
  • Member since:
    01-01-2016

View Postparim1331, on 26 December 2019 - 12:02 PM, said:

 

We're not removing all crew members. As mentioned in the article regarding our plans for 2020, changes will be implemented in a way so that no progress will be lost with the Crews.

 

 

I hope that the crew changes will be an occasion to replace the 3 commanders we got from tank race event with guys (or gals) that speak the local language. I think the voice-overs for those 3 are done really poorly, there are some situations where they should speak but they don't, like when trying to auto-aim for example. This is not just annoying, sometimes it leads to a decisive gameplay disadvantage. Please have a look into them.



rikike #26 Posted 27 December 2019 - 06:23 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 15552 battles
  • 3
  • [ASSES] ASSES
  • Member since:
    07-04-2012
Is there a chance that the black market will return in january?

parim1331 #27 Posted 27 December 2019 - 01:27 PM

    Polish Community Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 7824 battles
  • 1,883
  • Member since:
    05-11-2012

View PostAurendil, on 26 December 2019 - 07:23 PM, said:

 

I hope that the crew changes will be an occasion to replace the 3 commanders we got from tank race event with guys (or gals) that speak the local language. I think the voice-overs for those 3 are done really poorly, there are some situations where they should speak but they don't, like when trying to auto-aim for example. This is not just annoying, sometimes it leads to a decisive gameplay disadvantage. Please have a look into them.

 

Thank you for the feedback. 

 

Regarding the comments that pop up every time you auto-aim, this is somewhat connected to the actual races, where auto-aim comes handy a lot.

Personally, I don't think this will be changed.

 

And of course, to everyone reading forums, Merry Christmas! 



Tebelianov #28 Posted 27 December 2019 - 09:44 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 40801 battles
  • 10
  • [TZAR] TZAR
  • Member since:
    12-13-2011

PLS Do not post anything negative..or they will close dispute like: 

 

OK, OK, OK.

It looks like the VK and the Advent Calendar has killed the Christmas Spirit for many people.

This thread has gone from being a place to post opinions to a full blown battleground.

It is now out of control and it needs to stop, so this thread is now closed.

 

Its worse than the family disagreements over Sprouts. 

 

 

NO discussion - no problem. Yosif Stalin or WG rules!!!

 


Edited by Tebelianov, 27 December 2019 - 09:53 PM.


foxon81 #29 Posted 28 December 2019 - 11:17 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 1314 battles
  • 51
  • [-W-O-] -W-O-
  • Member since:
    09-10-2018

View Postparim1331, on 26 December 2019 - 12:02 PM, said:

 

It has been said on several occasions, that we halted the announced vehicle balance from last Christmas, until, we're done with ammunition rebalance, and that takes a bit of time. :)

 

 

We're not removing all crew members. As mentioned in the article regarding our plans for 2020, changes will be implemented in a way so that no progress will be lost with the Crews.

 

 

It has been announced and it's coming. :)

who cares what is comming?today 0 wins 4 battles.last battle 6000 dmg and lost bcs time up.and all have same,just look to global chat:

 

dragosmihalea (12/28/2019 10:13:19) shame wot
molady (12/28/2019 10:13:33) dnešní MM o5 bezva,jen tak dal WOTKO jen tak dal
tankista_shooter (12/28/2019 10:13:39) Pz.Kpfw.S35 739 (f)
NSVatrogasac1 (12/28/2019 10:13:41) maybe 100 will work
ceda333 (12/28/2019 10:13:45) relax .. it's designed by smart people ..
Mojot77 (12/28/2019 10:13:54) Wargaming stupidni debilni idioti [edited]you ..i..
tankista_shooter (12/28/2019 10:14:09) chce niekto vediet heslo WG?

 

today they say what is wrong.tommarow they will go to other games.lets celebrate new year without wot :D



foxon81 #30 Posted 28 December 2019 - 11:47 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 1314 battles
  • 51
  • [-W-O-] -W-O-
  • Member since:
    09-10-2018

Block Quote

​6294 (12/28/2019 10:42:15) wg skurvena skorumpovana svine

amaru2137 (12/28/2019 10:42:24) Wojtuś idź do kąta się uspokój dzieciaku

amaru2137 (12/28/2019 10:42:50) No debil
Korneliusz_yso_ (12/28/2019 10:42:50) elo wina
Korneliusz_yso_ (12/28/2019 10:42:53) xddd
Korneliusz_yso_ (12/28/2019 10:42:59) co tam
amaru2137 (12/28/2019 10:43:08) A co gazet nie czytasz?
Korneliusz_yso_ (12/28/2019 10:43:13) co porabiacie
amaru2137 (12/28/2019 10:43:26) Gdybym Ci powiedział, musiałbym Cię zabić
HeteroManDiablo3333 (12/28/2019 10:43:39) co to je za picovina ceska
Korneliusz_yso_ (12/28/2019 10:43:48) a ty co gazte piszerz
evence (12/28/2019 10:43:49) tu vise tu tire et rien wargaming vole des obut
amaru2137 (12/28/2019 10:44:12) Nie, zajmuję idiotę
Your_Beloved_Grandma_PL (12/28/2019 10:44:14) Marry Christmas :)
vvvv2016 (12/28/2019 10:44:15) rep[aire chiters notfairplayt mm wg
Korneliusz_yso_ (12/28/2019 10:44:18) nie rozumiem tego jenzka
amaru2137 (12/28/2019 10:44:24) czego?
amaru2137 (12/28/2019 10:44:32) co to jenzk?
Your_Beloved_Grandma_PL (12/28/2019 10:44:42) skont
CYPRIANNA (12/28/2019 10:44:47) wtf??=pcp#wg## A N E V ???? = m o r e -pls ! = A G A I N !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Korneliusz_yso_ (12/28/2019 10:45:05) juzż nic
amaru2137 (12/28/2019 10:45:10) No właśnie
kenan_111_defender (12/28/2019 10:45:12) ???
Your_Beloved_Grandma_PL (12/28/2019 10:45:19) kolego
Your_Beloved_Grandma_PL (12/28/2019 10:45:28) jusz nic jeśli jusz
Korneliusz_yso_ (12/28/2019 10:45:35) Wesołych świont
amaru2137 (12/28/2019 10:45:36) do bitwy wyjazd psuć innym grę, a nie się udzielać :)
No1MellonHead (12/28/2019 10:45:44) omg all usless cunts in every team
Your_Beloved_Grandma_PL (12/28/2019 10:45:49) Wzajem xD :)
Avaloncze (12/28/2019 10:46:04) skurvenci z minksu

 

looks like polish players happy to with wot :)



piratha #31 Posted 29 December 2019 - 01:24 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 13418 battles
  • 345
  • [2-KP] 2-KP
  • Member since:
    10-07-2017

View PostPuszka_Drynia, on 25 December 2019 - 02:13 PM, said:

WG: "We are removing all crew members"

WG: "Great discounts on barrack slots"

 

..cut..

 

I was thinking the same: barrack slots! to buy or not to buy? :coin:



foxon81 #32 Posted 30 December 2019 - 09:00 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 1314 battles
  • 51
  • [-W-O-] -W-O-
  • Member since:
    09-10-2018

View Postpiratha, on 29 December 2019 - 01:24 AM, said:

 

I was thinking the same: barrack slots! to buy or not to buy? :coin:

WG: "Great discounts on 112" on that time he was OP.after 1 month comes japan heavys oi,oni ,... later defender.so try play on 112 and you will know ...

or just put your questionts in right order:

WG: "Great discounts on barrack slots"

(and)

WG: "We are removing all crew members"

 



wardaddyMMV #33 Posted 31 December 2019 - 07:28 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 30589 battles
  • 99
  • Member since:
    12-09-2014
Waiting for  4 years now, still no type 59 :arta::facepalm::(.

CheatingSquirrel #34 Posted 01 January 2020 - 10:12 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 5087 battles
  • 10
  • [M_E_R] M_E_R
  • Member since:
    11-30-2012

Is there any update on frontline/ ranked 

I am waiting for it haha



Gremlin182 #35 Posted 01 January 2020 - 10:37 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 60806 battles
  • 10,003
  • Member since:
    04-18-2012

Not used any of the race drivers as yet as they have been recruited into tanks I have unlocked but not yet bought.

Re voice problems there may be a fix for them.

I got really annoyed with the Buffon commander only speaking Italian, It may be realistic for commanders to speak in their national language but this is a game I do not understand 11 languages.

The ones I do understand a little of its more phrases asking for directions or ordering drinks than those used by the commanders.

 

I went into the game files grabbed the English voiceover.bnk file put it in a folder named Buffon and put it into the appropriate game folder.

In my case that's

C:\Games\World_of_Tanks_EU\res_mods\1.7.0.2\audioww\voiceover.bnk

 

Buffon now uses the standard English commanders voice and phrases.

I have to copy the file and folder into the game after every update but that's not a big problem.

 



Mr_Deo #36 Posted 02 January 2020 - 01:47 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 45447 battles
  • 2,043
  • [ESAF] ESAF
  • Member since:
    01-30-2012

11-13 says x2 for ALL wins.

So First win of the day can also get the bonus?  It doesn't list it as a restriction.

Sadly it doesn't list top 10 as a restriction so we will see more bots in low tiers.

12:51 Added after 3 minute

View Postpiratha, on 29 December 2019 - 12:24 AM, said:

 

I was thinking the same: barrack slots! to buy or not to buy? :coin:


"Great Discount" probably just means the standard 50% discount.

If they are 100 gold each then difficult choice, but they are at 150 often enough for it to be okay for most people (Isn't it?).  I only have 118 bunks, but I dare say that this is one reason they love giving out rentals - because it fills your bunks!



_Sentinel_ #37 Posted 18 January 2020 - 05:33 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 20100 battles
  • 402
  • Member since:
    05-08-2011

View PostPuszka_Drynia, on 25 December 2019 - 01:13 PM, said:

WG: "We are removing all crew members"

WG: "Great discounts on barrack slots"

 

Top trolling WG.

 

 

I hate that idea about the single crew member.



PlasticGangsta #38 Posted 22 January 2020 - 06:57 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 28908 battles
  • 339
  • Member since:
    12-15-2012

View Post_Sentinel_, on 18 January 2020 - 04:33 PM, said:

 

I hate that idea about the single crew member.

What idea about a single crew member? What does WG mean they are removing all crew members? Help, I am panicking now. The problem with WG constantly changing everything to keep the game fresh is that sooner or later they will change something fundamental that changes my enjoyment of the game or pisses me off so bad that I no longer enjoy or want to play and that is the end of what is effectively my hobby. I have been playing for seven years and I have ultra long term plans with my crews and have put a whole lot of work into them, I would probably quit if all that work was nullified by game changes. That is why I am quite happy they have taken to cancelling craprather than shoving it down our throats half done. I was as disappointed as everybody else when the Halloween event was cancelled and the recent tournament as well as the ammo rebalance but once upon a time they would have met the deadline and we would have got a half baked, buggy event with little satisfaction and much grumbling. I applaud them for learning from their mistakes for a change and not releasing stuff they are not happy with. Any details of this new "CREW" dynamic would be appreciated or a link to where I can read about it for myself as I know absoloutely nothing about it. Cheers guys.



undutchable80 #39 Posted 23 January 2020 - 09:15 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 13610 battles
  • 4,529
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    10-30-2014

View PostPlasticGangsta, on 22 January 2020 - 06:57 PM, said:

What idea about a single crew member? What does WG mean they are removing all crew members? Help, I am panicking now. The problem with WG constantly changing everything to keep the game fresh is that sooner or later they will change something fundamental that changes my enjoyment of the game or pisses me off so bad that I no longer enjoy or want to play and that is the end of what is effectively my hobby. I have been playing for seven years and I have ultra long term plans with my crews and have put a whole lot of work into them, I would probably quit if all that work was nullified by game changes. That is why I am quite happy they have taken to cancelling craprather than shoving it down our throats half done. I was as disappointed as everybody else when the Halloween event was cancelled and the recent tournament as well as the ammo rebalance but once upon a time they would have met the deadline and we would have got a half baked, buggy event with little satisfaction and much grumbling. I applaud them for learning from their mistakes for a change and not releasing stuff they are not happy with. Any details of this new "CREW" dynamic would be appreciated or a link to where I can read about it for myself as I know absoloutely nothing about it. Cheers guys.

https://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/general-news/2020-announcements/

 

Not much details,but its what WG are 'planning', which is subject to change of course since it will be tested in Sandbox first, which means the current plans may never hit the live server. Even though I am quite interested and have plenty of questions on this subject and WGs plans, I will wait until more details on their plans are known. 



parim1331 #40 Posted 23 January 2020 - 10:33 AM

    Polish Community Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 7824 battles
  • 1,883
  • Member since:
    05-11-2012

View Postundutchable80, on 23 January 2020 - 09:15 AM, said:

https://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/general-news/2020-announcements/

 

Not much details,but its what WG are 'planning', which is subject to change of course since it will be tested in Sandbox first, which means the current plans may never hit the live server. Even though I am quite interested and have plenty of questions on this subject and WGs plans, I will wait until more details on their plans are known. 

 

As always pretty much, it's much safer to wait until some concrete information is shared through our portal.

 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users