In which section of the forum can I ask the administration a question?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
42 replies to this topic

Only_A_Victory #1 Posted 25 December 2019 - 10:45 PM

Private

• Player
  • 6835 battles
I know that my post is empty.

_SpartanWarrior_ #2 Posted 25 December 2019 - 11:23 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 40294 battles
  • [BLOJ] BLOJ
Nowhere

Desyatnik_Pansy #3 Posted 25 December 2019 - 11:28 PM

Bartender

• 19858 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

I think this is the best you're gonna get:

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/669327-meet-the-world-of-tanks-team/

Only_A_Victory #4 Posted 07 January 2020 - 04:00 PM

Private

• Player
  • 6835 battles

The administration of the game does not allow you to ask them a question that they will see and to which they undertake to answer?

This means that the question can be asked orally and written on the wall, but it is obvious that in this case the administration of the game may not be aware of this, therefore I mentioned the place where the administration will definitely read and where it will be an answer to the question. There are questions during the game, but the support service does not have a suitable category for these questions, and in some categories they ask me to indicate my browser or operating system, what I do not want to do and do not want to lie, and, moreover, this is not related to the question , and I cannot ask a question without a category.

For example, often I want to ask a question about the rules of the game, but I did not find such a category for the question in the support service.

P.S. There may be problems with the translation, but I tried to write clearly.

Edited by Only_A_Victory, 07 January 2020 - 04:02 PM.

Homer_J #5 Posted 07 January 2020 - 04:03 PM

Field Marshal

• 33999 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Administration of what?  The forum?  The Game?  Wargaming in general?

View PostOnly_A_Victory, on 25 December 2019 - 09:45 PM, said:

I know that my post is empty.

It might have helped to elucidate a little.

15:06 Added after 3 minute

View PostOnly_A_Victory, on 07 January 2020 - 03:00 PM, said:

The administration of the game does not allow you to ask them a question that they will see and to which they undertake to answer?

With millions of players worldwide you are not going to get a personal audience.

Probably best to ask here, you won't get a direct line to anyone at WG but it's probably been asked before and we probably already know the answer which will save you a plane ticket to Minsk.

Edited by Homer_J, 07 January 2020 - 04:07 PM.
Fat fingers

Only_A_Victory #6 Posted 07 January 2020 - 08:39 PM

Private

• Player
  • 6835 battles

View PostHomer_J, on 07 January 2020 - 04:03 PM, said:

Administration of what?  The forum?  The Game?  Wargaming in general?

It might have helped to elucidate a little.

15:06 Added after 3 minute

With millions of players worldwide you are not going to get a personal audience.

Probably best to ask here, you won't get a direct line to anyone at WG but it's probably been asked before and we probably already know the answer which will save you a plane ticket to Minsk.

You misunderstand and / or I have problems translating. I mean to ask a question not by official appeal. You do not know that users can ask the game administration question? This is normal and, moreover, in many games there is the possibility of communication between users and possibly not users with the administration of the game. The same situation with non-game resources and non-game projects.

Regarding a more formal appeal, like an appeal from a citizen, they wrote to me at WG that I can write a letter to Cyprus, so what does Minsk have to do with this? 

But in this case we are not talking about any more official appeals, solely as an appeal by the user, or not the user to the game administration.

I hope I translate correctly, in any case I suppose that the main idea is translated correctly. The main idea is that communication between the administration of the game and users is the norm, and moreover, in many games the administration provides the opportunity to communicate with it.

The point is not in one question, but in whether it is possible to write to the administration of the game somewhere, if such questions arise.

Do you think that communication between users and the administration of the game is not the norm? Or maybe you think that such communication should not be?

Edited by Only_A_Victory, 07 January 2020 - 11:51 PM.

Gruff_ #7 Posted 08 January 2020 - 04:07 AM

Major

• Player
  • 26411 battles

https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wot/

Translation isnt working well.

Edited by Gruff_, 08 January 2020 - 04:07 AM.

Homer_J #8 Posted 08 January 2020 - 09:17 AM

Field Marshal

• 33999 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostOnly_A_Victory, on 07 January 2020 - 07:39 PM, said:

Do you think that communication between users and the administration of the game is not the norm? Or maybe you think that such communication should not be?

Direct communication between players and developers of a game this size?  That would be at best an illusion.  A Q&A session where the developers answer selected questions would be likely though.

Anyway, what is your question?

Nethraniel #9 Posted 08 January 2020 - 10:22 AM

Major

• Player
  • 15267 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
I guess the closest he is looking for is the support, as Gruff already linked?

Only_A_Victory #10 Posted 08 January 2020 - 11:32 AM

Private

• Player
  • 6835 battles

View PostHomer_J, on 08 January 2020 - 09:17 AM, said:

Direct communication between players and developers of a game this size?  That would be at best an illusion.  A Q&A session where the developers answer selected questions would be likely though.

Anyway, what is your question?

Why are you writing to me about the developers of the game?

10:35 Added after 2 minute

View PostGruff_, on 08 January 2020 - 04:07 AM, said:

https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wot/

Translation isnt working well.

Why did you send me this link? Can I ask a question there?

Edited by Only_A_Victory, 08 January 2020 - 11:36 AM.

Homer_J #11 Posted 08 January 2020 - 11:36 AM

Field Marshal

• 33999 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostOnly_A_Victory, on 08 January 2020 - 10:32 AM, said:

Communication is not with the developer, but with the administration.

Maybe write to your government then?

I think there is something lost in translation here.  What do you mean by "the administration"?  If you mean customer support then the support link is at the top of the page.

If you tell us what your question is we might be able to direct you better.

Orkbert #12 Posted 08 January 2020 - 11:45 AM

Major

• Player
  • 30340 battles

View PostOnly_A_Victory, on 07 January 2020 - 08:39 PM, said:

You misunderstand and / or I have problems translating. I mean to ask a question not by official appeal. You do not know that users can ask the game administration question? This is normal and, moreover, in many games there is the possibility of communication between users and possibly not users with the administration of the game. The same situation with non-game resources and non-game projects.

Regarding a more formal appeal, like an appeal from a citizen, they wrote to me at WG that I can write a letter to Cyprus, so what does Minsk have to do with this? 

But in this case we are not talking about any more official appeals, solely as an appeal by the user, or not the user to the game administration.

I hope I translate correctly, in any case I suppose that the main idea is translated correctly. The main idea is that communication between the administration of the game and users is the norm, and moreover, in many games the administration provides the opportunity to communicate with it.

The point is not in one question, but in whether it is possible to write to the administration of the game somewhere, if such questions arise.

For all the length of that post you went quite a way of completely not mentioning what your question to the administration actually is.

You know, maybe one of us forumites might know the answer.

Only_A_Victory #13 Posted 08 January 2020 - 11:48 AM

Private

• Player
  • 6835 battles
Why is everything so difficult? I asked if they could ask a question; instead, for some reason, they sent me a link to the support service, although I did not find a single category there to ask a question. Also, I did not find the opportunity to ask a question without a category. Moreover, I do not know how to communicate with the administration through servers that are not controlled by him, for example, by e-mail, this can solve the problem due to the inability to ask a question in the support service. For example - is it possible to ask a question in the support service, if so, how to do it?

Homer_J #14 Posted 08 January 2020 - 11:52 AM

Field Marshal

• 33999 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostOnly_A_Victory, on 08 January 2020 - 10:48 AM, said:

Why is everything so difficult?

Lets make it simple then.

What is your question?

Only_A_Victory #15 Posted 08 January 2020 - 11:52 AM

Private

• Player
  • 6835 battles

View PostHomer_J, on 08 January 2020 - 11:36 AM, said:

Maybe write to your government then?

I think there is something lost in translation here.  What do you mean by "the administration"?  If you mean customer support then the support link is at the top of the page.

If you tell us what your question is we might be able to direct you better.

This is not a specific issue. The most important thing I want to know about this topic is how I can ask a question. Since there may be problems with the translation, I will give an example - here you are, I believe, approximately or specifically the administration of the game. I mean about such an administration. I know about support, but how can I ask a question? There are categories for solving problems there, but I did not find there categories for a question regarding a game, rules or another question related to a game.

10:53 Added after 1 minute

View PostHomer_J, on 08 January 2020 - 11:52 AM, said:

What is your question?

I want to know the address where you can ask questions, instead you suggest that I decide only the existing, or existing ones. 

10:55 Added after 3 minute

View PostHomer_J, on 08 January 2020 - 11:52 AM, said:

What is your question?

A specific question - where can I ask the administration a question? For example, regarding the rules of the game.

​You suggest me ask a question now. But if other questions arise, where and to whom can I ask the game administration a question? I do not mean the developers, but the administration, that is, those whose answers will be official, and not from an ordinary user. Is there any way of feedback from the administration of the game? In the support service, I did not find the right category, I found there only categories for solving problems, but not for the question.

Edited by Only_A_Victory, 08 January 2020 - 12:01 PM.

Homer_J #16 Posted 08 January 2020 - 11:59 AM

Field Marshal

• 33999 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostOnly_A_Victory, on 08 January 2020 - 10:52 AM, said:

This is not a specific issue. The most important thing I want to know about this topic is how I can ask a question. solving problems there, but I did not find there categories for a question regarding a game, rules or another question related to a game.

10:53 Added after 1 minute

I want to know the address where you can ask questions, instead you suggest that I decide only the existing, or existing ones. 

10:55 Added after 3 minute

A specific question - where can I ask the administration a question? For example, regarding the rules of the game.

https://eu.wargaming.net/support

Final answer.

Only_A_Victory #17 Posted 08 January 2020 - 12:02 PM

Private

• Player
  • 6835 battles

View PostHomer_J, on 08 January 2020 - 11:59 AM, said:

How can I ask a question there?

Edited by Only_A_Victory, 08 January 2020 - 12:02 PM.

Orkbert #18 Posted 08 January 2020 - 12:05 PM

Major

• Player
  • 30340 battles

View PostOnly_A_Victory, on 08 January 2020 - 12:02 PM, said:

Given the eloquence you showed in your other posts I am pretty confident that you will be able to navigate through it.

Homer_J #19 Posted 08 January 2020 - 12:06 PM

Field Marshal

• 33999 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostOnly_A_Victory, on 08 January 2020 - 11:02 AM, said:

Type it in the search box.  Go through the options it presents you with, if the answer is not there then press the big yellow contact support button.  Then go through the triage questions, scroll to the bottom and press the big yellow "create ticket" button.

Only_A_Victory #20 Posted 08 January 2020 - 12:39 PM

Private

• Player
  • 6835 battles
I know how to create tickets, but to create tickets, you need to select a category. What if there is no suitable category? For example, ask a question? There are categories for solving technical problems or the like, but if the question is not related to the problem, but, for example, to the question about the rules of the game?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users