Jump to content


Getting rid of M103 with national fragments...priceless...


  • Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Semih_Dellal #1 Posted 26 December 2019 - 01:55 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 6916 battles
  • 37
  • Member since:
    08-17-2018

For me the best part of this christmas event is the national blueprint fragments as i half skipped M103 (i was on 60k exp. played only 160 games with it and needed another 80k exp. if there were no national fragments) and spent some blueprints on T110E5 to finally get rid of that joke Tier9 heavy...

 

Played 4 matches with E5 and it feels much more comfortable with its better armor layout and gun handling...

 

i have to thank WG in this particular matter for solving my painful E5 grind

 

Have fun everybody :D



Robbie_T #2 Posted 26 December 2019 - 05:22 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 22015 battles
  • 1,313
  • [BBMM] BBMM
  • Member since:
    07-08-2016
Wait till weekend is over and every player shoots that cupola on top of your turret

mjs_89 #3 Posted 26 December 2019 - 05:59 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 10276 battles
  • 1,136
  • [95137] 95137
  • Member since:
    08-16-2017
If you need 160 games to get 60kxp you should consider tier 3-4. Maybe 5.

fwhaatpiraat #4 Posted 26 December 2019 - 07:10 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 61833 battles
  • 2,331
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    05-04-2013

View Postmjs_89, on 26 December 2019 - 05:59 AM, said:

If you need 160 games to get 60kxp you should consider tier 3-4. Maybe 5.

Probably had to use xp for modules.



splash_time #5 Posted 26 December 2019 - 08:12 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 15674 battles
  • 1,506
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    02-20-2018
M 103 is more like a joke, the only good thing about this tank? It gives u a free xp.

Corrupted_Pling #6 Posted 26 December 2019 - 10:50 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 53836 battles
  • 1,030
  • [TFUK] TFUK
  • Member since:
    11-19-2012
I did this yesterday. lol

RamRaid90 #7 Posted 26 December 2019 - 11:07 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 26492 battles
  • 7,337
  • [DID0] DID0
  • Member since:
    12-14-2014

E5 is worse tier for tier.

 

And as has been pointed out, if you need 160 battles to finish a tier IX grind, let alone get only half way through, you need to drop back down the tiers because you're doing nothing helpful for your teams.

 

Most tier IX grinds, from stock to elite, with how easy they've made grinding now days should be done in under 100 battles.

 

Just some recent examples of my latest tier IX grinds:

 

AMX 50 120 - 79 battles from stock to elite.

Standard B - 76 battles (free XPd the gun) to elite

 

 


Edited by RamRaid90, 26 December 2019 - 11:11 AM.


gunslingerXXX #8 Posted 26 December 2019 - 12:54 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 14164 battles
  • 3,915
  • [GUNSL] GUNSL
  • Member since:
    11-16-2014

View Postsplash_time, on 26 December 2019 - 08:12 AM, said:

M 103 is more like a joke, the only good thing about this tank? It gives u a free xp.

It has a good gun. 

The main problem I think is the turret, the roof is too easy to hit & overmatch. Turret side profile is huge. Having a few weakspots is ok, tanks that don't have weakspots are the real problem imo



Negativvv #9 Posted 26 December 2019 - 01:00 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 15480 battles
  • 2,297
  • [KEKE] KEKE
  • Member since:
    08-08-2015

Hmm I've used FXP for modules but my T9 grinds heavy not taken long.

 

Although pre WoT Prem Acc and smarter playing it took me over 120 battles, now it's about half that. Lots of reasons including my own improving skill I guess.

 

 



Hammerhead20 #10 Posted 26 December 2019 - 01:03 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 31152 battles
  • 2,282
  • Member since:
    06-29-2011

I enjoyed my M103. I still have it in my garage (even managed to get 3rd MOE).

 

But I believe it's one of the worst tier IX heavy tanks.

 

Armour is garbage (sometimes trollish), poor top speed but "OK" gun handling...


Edited by Hammerhead20, 26 December 2019 - 01:05 PM.


SlyMeerkat #11 Posted 26 December 2019 - 01:45 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 19507 battles
  • 3,603
  • [-RLD-] -RLD-
  • Member since:
    01-29-2013
I have yet to use any Blueprints since the introduction of them, same for Bonds and Crew Books mostly because i enjoy grinding and working towards things without these stuff making it easier, just look how the games are going due to casuals rushing tiers and ruining the game for everyone in the high levels because they didnt use brain to learn or cba to improve and need removing or least some IQ test before playing the high tiers 

Quintuss #12 Posted 26 December 2019 - 01:52 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 31336 battles
  • 930
  • [DIVA_] DIVA_
  • Member since:
    12-20-2014

View PostHammerhead20, on 26 December 2019 - 01:03 PM, said:

But I believe it's one of the worst tier IX heavy tanks.

 

 

Well, T9 HT have extremly high standards: some are great, allmost all are solid. The difference between "average but solid" like E75 and great like T10 is simply rather small. If you look at tier 8 meds for example you have a hughe spread between average like Mutz and great like Progetto.- not even to mention how hughe the difference between best and worst is.



phoenix573 #13 Posted 26 December 2019 - 05:15 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 19031 battles
  • 49
  • [O-L-T] O-L-T
  • Member since:
    01-25-2013

View PostRamRaid90, on 26 December 2019 - 01:07 PM, said:

And as has been pointed out, if you need 160 battles to finish a tier IX grind, let alone get only half way through, you need to drop back down the tiers because you're doing nothing helpful for your teams.

 

Most tier IX grinds, from stock to elite, with how easy they've made grinding now days should be done in under 100 battles.

 

Just some recent examples of my latest tier IX grinds:

 

AMX 50 120 - 79 battles from stock to elite.

Standard B - 76 battles (free XPd the gun) to elite

 

 

 

It seems you are forgetting one important thing. Not everyone pay for this game and therefore don't have premium time. According to your opinion the amount of battles to get to tier X are with premium account. Also with your example amx 50 120 from stock to elite, you would have only a total of 70k xp as f2p on this tank and a long way to go until elite. As I was F2P for a long time I can understand his grind, it simply can take more than 2x longer to get the required xp.



RamRaid90 #14 Posted 26 December 2019 - 06:25 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 26492 battles
  • 7,337
  • [DID0] DID0
  • Member since:
    12-14-2014

View Postphoenix573, on 26 December 2019 - 04:15 PM, said:

 

It seems you are forgetting one important thing. Not everyone pay for this game and therefore don't have premium time. According to your opinion the amount of battles to get to tier X are with premium account. Also with your example amx 50 120 from stock to elite, you would have only a total of 70k xp as f2p on this tank and a long way to go until elite. As I was F2P for a long time I can understand his grind, it simply can take more than 2x longer to get the required xp.

 

Even free 2 play players caan use personal reserves, and clan reserves. Which can half the length of any grind.

 

But  I suspect the OPs problems aren't because of a lack of premium tim, but more linked to a lack of game experience.


Edited by RamRaid90, 26 December 2019 - 06:27 PM.


Semih_Dellal #15 Posted 29 December 2019 - 12:59 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 6916 battles
  • 37
  • Member since:
    08-17-2018

View PostRobbie_T, on 26 December 2019 - 05:22 AM, said:

Wait till weekend is over and every player shoots that cupola on top of your turret

Doesn't matter...i'm sure i will have better games and winrate with it than M103....






2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users