Arty counters strong player, so they want it banned.

Arty Hate

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

turret_armor #1 Posted 26 December 2019 - 08:56 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 37068 battles
  • [FDAD] FDAD

As quoted from private message to me by an 8.3k WG rated player

(strong player) (07:33:03) arty is a toxic mechanic that enables trash tier players and bots to freely and effectively crapon literally every other player with complete freedom. It has zero outplay potential and if they decide to focus you/focus your position there is nothing you can do but camp and lose or just straight up lose if you want to actively play

(strong player) (07:33:31) Players like me who have great stats in actual tanks suffer from this because we actually try to win instead of camping and thus are primarily the ones focused
(strong player) (07:33:47) I have every right to "hate on" this mechanic and so do many others
(strong player) (07:40:30) feel free to try and correct me although I know you can't

They don't want to be countered, so ban the tank that cannot be pounced back on at first shot.

Note that as with any other tank: SPG's still require skill to use and there definitely is stratification amongst its players. The odds that a random SPG tomato will do you is, especially with the anonymizer, exactly the same as any other player.

Desyatnik_Pansy #2 Posted 26 December 2019 - 08:59 AM

Bartender

• 18799 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

There's a pinned SPG Discussion thread for a reason, and I don't really see anything positive out of the discussion that this thread will have (as we've had many, many times before), so I've locked it.

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/649198-the-big-spg-discussion-thread/

Also tagged with Arty, Hate

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users