• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

FightingMuffin #1 Posted 26 December 2019 - 07:53 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3380 battles
  • [BRT_6] BRT_6

Hi, All

I have been playing WoT on and off since 2016 and have returned as a mature player, being as serious about the game

as is possible within the time I have.

I am NOT a stat padder and mostly subscribe to the 'balls deep' approach, although this has allowed me to grind out

all the Tier 10's I currently have, while also reflecting in my stats I'm afraid...

Looking for an English speaking EU clan, HIGHLY social and sociable, with a large, active player base, providing regular

and serious competitive team play.  Willing and able to contribute daily, with my active time being between 20:00 & 23:00

CET (SAST). I am currently a member of Bulldogs and it is a truly great bunch of guys - just not active enough for me, I'm

afraid.

Any clans that fit the bill, I am looking forward to hear from you.

Regards

Edited by FightingMuffin, 26 December 2019 - 07:54 PM.

lotusblossom #2 Posted 27 December 2019 - 10:54 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 34595 battles
  • [BRT_6] BRT_6

Hi fightingmuffin

Think we might fit the bill. We are a social-competitive English speaking clan made up of members mostly from the UK but ranging as far as the US, South Africa and the Baltic states. We are a clan of mature people who understand that real life needs to come first. We play skirmish or advance daily either T8 or T10. WE also share ts with our sister clan and two naval clans. We have a great friendly atmosphere with a great bunch of guys (and women). WE are not terribly interested in stats.

Lotusblossom

FightingMuffin #3 Posted 27 December 2019 - 07:28 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3380 battles
  • [BRT_6] BRT_6

View Postlotusblossom, on 27 December 2019 - 10:54 AM, said:

Hi fightingmuffin

Think we might fit the bill. We are a social-competitive English speaking clan made up of members mostly from the UK but ranging as far as the US, South Africa and the Baltic states. We are a clan of mature people who understand that real life needs to come first. We play skirmish or advance daily either T8 or T10. WE also share ts with our sister clan and two naval clans. We have a great friendly atmosphere with a great bunch of guys (and women). WE are not terribly interested in stats.

Lotusblossom

Hi, Lotusblossom

Do you have a Discord/TS channel that I can pop into and maybe have a chat?

Regards

lotusblossom #4 Posted 28 December 2019 - 10:44 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 34595 battles
  • [BRT_6] BRT_6

yes we do I will send you the details in game

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users