Jump to content


Sites that track win rates by map ?


  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

TheJungleBeast #1 Posted 27 December 2019 - 11:35 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 11711 battles
  • 30
  • Member since:
    12-10-2017

Morning all, is there a website where I can view my wins by map ?

Would be nice if WG can give us these stats, they must know them because when I watched my ' year review ' thing it told me my most winning map.

 

Thank you.


Edited by TheJungleBeast, 27 December 2019 - 12:05 PM.


CmdRatScabies #2 Posted 27 December 2019 - 01:23 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 38551 battles
  • 5,488
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    10-12-2015

I don't think there is a site that does that but if you keep replays then I suspect someone could write an app to analyse them similar to Baldrick & his team strength app. 

 

I'd also like to see a site that showed which maps were in the current rotation on each server.



Nishi_Kinuyo #3 Posted 27 December 2019 - 01:36 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 9945 battles
  • 6,934
  • [GUP] GUP
  • Member since:
    05-28-2011

View PostCmdRatScabies, on 27 December 2019 - 01:23 PM, said:

I don't think there is a site that does that but if you keep replays then I suspect someone could write an app to analyse them similar to Baldrick & his team strength app. 

 

I'd also like to see a site that showed which maps were in the current rotation on each server.

Minor problem with that would be incomplete replays fouling things up.

Because an incomplete replay doesn't show who won.

 

But yeah, it is clear that Wargaming has those stats somewhere, but I'm not sure how willing they are to share it due to possible haters using it as fuel to support their rigging claims.



LethalWalou #4 Posted 27 December 2019 - 02:14 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 33474 battles
  • 1,663
  • [RSOP] RSOP
  • Member since:
    09-17-2012

View PostNishi_Kinuyo, on 27 December 2019 - 12:36 PM, said:

Minor problem with that would be incomplete replays fouling things up.

Because an incomplete replay doesn't show who won.

 

But yeah, it is clear that Wargaming has those stats somewhere, but I'm not sure how willing they are to share it due to possible haters using it as fuel to support their rigging claims.

 

Doubt most people would even believe the numbers. I remember when SirFoch ranted about the old Fjords map how the winrate has to be 75% for one side. He then on stream went to vbaddict to check it and it was something like 52-48. His immediate reaction was ''this isn't even right''.



Nishi_Kinuyo #5 Posted 27 December 2019 - 03:36 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 9945 battles
  • 6,934
  • [GUP] GUP
  • Member since:
    05-28-2011

View PostLethalWalou, on 27 December 2019 - 02:14 PM, said:

 

Doubt most people would even believe the numbers. I remember when SirFoch ranted about the old Fjords map how the winrate has to be 75% for one side. He then on stream went to vbaddict to check it and it was something like 52-48. His immediate reaction was ''this isn't even right''.

Tbh, Foched was right about that since vbaddict is a cherry picking site and only shows stats of players who send data to it.

Which is why a lot of the stats that I checked on it back in the day and compared it with other sites were often quite different.

 

And after the site got... ransomwared? Hacked? I did not shed any tears to see it gone.


Edited by Nishi_Kinuyo, 27 December 2019 - 03:37 PM.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users