Kv-2 Makes no Sence !?!

KV-2 OP Please Nerf

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

Emo_HardRock #1 Posted 27 December 2019 - 03:30 PM

Private

• Player
  • 889 battles

Hello WG I hope you can hear my pain.Here I am playng with my "ikv 90 tyb B" still stock weapon an engine grinding it was 10 kills vs 10 kills I spot KV-2 i shot him and go backward thinging his turet not faceing me i know he has bad accuracy.He just turn turret and 1 shot me 800 damage.I check replay my tank was barely see behind rich line.I was doing good 1 mistake cost the all game that Kv-2 Did kill 2 others like this and we lost the game.

I am asking you Wargaming how is that possible Kv-2 - 3,5 aim time, 0.58 dispersion to make that shot ? Just turn turret and 1 shot someone.Op Snap shot maybe ? This tank can even put vertical stabilizer.Lucky RNG? I have once a day same thing Kv-2 just turn turret and 1 shot me from 200m even 300m.Maybe its Aimbot? Thanks a lot WG to make teir 6 so not enjoyable.I thing there should not be a tank in the game who can 1 shot someone even teir 10 dont do that kind of damage.Can you play the game at teir 6, and 7 and be allowed to make 1 mistake and still live?

I quit the game 2 years ago now i am back in the game please WG dont make me quit the game last account i had 300 euro worth of tanks I pay a lot can we have some balance in the game? Don't make me quit the game again.

I'LL attach a photo of the Kv-2 player maybe he is cheating.Please listen your community.

Here is my suggestions:

1.Remove All the mods from the game so we can have fair game so manny illegal mods in the game, I thing most of players use them even i use them in the past just to see if i get banned 6,7 months i use them and no ban i want it to get banned first ban is 1 week second is forever i believe I want it to take that risk just to see do i get fair play 6,7 months use them never get banned,dont worry i dont use them now.I hear you ban peaple only like me who said in forum for using them or post a gameplay or screenshots.Now when i am back in the game with new account i know players who use these mods you see them i thing like 80 % of players use them.You cant banned them all Just remove all mods from the game folders "mod" and "ress mods" should not be in game directory

2.Kv-2 Big nerf also O-I there should not be a tank in the game who can 1 shot other tanks.

What is this nombers even means 3.5 aim time 0.58 dispersion if he can just barely turn turret and shot with perfect accuracy.

P.s. The name of KV-2 player is   [edited] check the photo.I love the game i am gonna say it again please don't make quit the game again.

P.sIp.skv 90 TIk

Edited by unhappy_bunny, 27 December 2019 - 06:04 PM.
removed name.

mjs_89 #2 Posted 27 December 2019 - 03:40 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 9326 battles
  • [95137] 95137

Sooo... Someone got lucky and you cry on the fourm? Git gud & don't name and shame.

:facepalm:

Nishi_Kinuyo #3 Posted 27 December 2019 - 03:43 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 9913 battles
  • [GUP] GUP

Yes, the KV-2 broken and yes it needs to be nerfed.

No, the player shown was most likely not cheating.

Also, please edit your post and remove the player's name due to naming&shaming.

Those KV-2 snapshot one-shot kills aren't as rare as you'd think, btw.

Edited by Nishi_Kinuyo, 27 December 2019 - 03:44 PM.

Robbie_T #4 Posted 27 December 2019 - 03:45 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 20990 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View PostEmo_HardRock, on 27 December 2019 - 03:30 PM, said:

Hello WG I hope you can hear my pain.Here I am playng with my "ikv 90 tyb B" still stock weapon an engine grinding it was 10 kills vs 10 kills I spot KV-2 i shot him and go backward thinging his turet not faceing me i know he has bad accuracy.He just turn turret and 1 shot me 800 damage.I check replay my tank was barely see behind rich line.I was doing good 1 mistake cost the all game that Kv-2 Did kill 2 others like this and we lost the game.

I am asking you Wargaming how is that possible Kv-2 - 3,5 aim time, 0.58 dispersion to make that shot ? Just turn turret and 1 shot someone.Op Snap shot maybe ? This tank can even put vertical stabilizer.Lucky RNG? I have once a day same thing Kv-2 just turn turret and 1 shot me from 200m even 300m.Maybe its Aimbot? Thanks a lot WG to make teir 6 so not enjoyable.I thing there should not be a tank in the game who can 1 shot someone even teir 10 dont do that kind of damage.Can you play the game at teir 6, and 7 and be allowed to make 1 mistake and still live?

I quit the game 2 years ago now i am back in the game please WG dont make me quit the game last account i had 300 euro worth of tanks I pay a lot can we have some balance in the game? Don't make me quit the game again.

I'LL attach a photo of the Kv-2 player maybe he is cheating.Please listen your community.

Here is my suggestions:

1.Remove All the mods from the game so we can have fair game so manny illegal mods in the game, I thing most of players use them even i use them in the past just to see if i get banned 6,7 months i use them and no ban i want it to get banned first ban is 1 week second is forever i believe I want it to take that risk just to see do i get fair play 6,7 months use them never get banned,dont worry i dont use them now.I hear you ban peaple only like me who said in forum for using them or post a gameplay or screenshots.Now when i am back in the game with new account i know players who use these mods you see them i thing like 80 % of players use them.You cant banned them all Just remove all mods from the game folders "mod" and "ress mods" should not be in game directory

2.Kv-2 Big nerf also O-I there should not be a tank in the game who can 1 shot other tanks.

What is this nombers even means 3.5 aim time 0.58 dispersion if he can just barely turn turret and shot with perfect accuracy.

P.s. The name of KV-2 player is   [edited] check the photo.I love the game i am gonna say it again please don't make quit the game again.

P.sIp.skv 90 Typ B

Ikv 90 Typ B

My kv2 R has a 5,5 skill crew in it.

+i only have to hit not aim for a weak spot.

And every tank has his strong and weakpoints if he had  missed you ..you would killed him with the reload a Kv 2 has.

+that the kv2 can  see you tell me there went a lot wrong in that battle.

And what illegal mods????  because my team never have them :( .....i always get 4 to 5 cupcakes doing nothing.

krismorgan #5 Posted 27 December 2019 - 03:49 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 37475 battles
  • [UKT] UKT
My kv2 cheats very often,i like the salty tears it creates.

ypr765prco #6 Posted 27 December 2019 - 03:54 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 45269 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostEmo_HardRock, on 27 December 2019 - 03:30 PM, said:

Here is my suggestions:

P.s. The name of KV-2 player is   [edited]] check the photo.I love the game i am gonna say it again please don't make quit the game again.

P.sIp.skv 90 Typ B

Ikv 90 Typ B

:girl:

Ratriq #7 Posted 27 December 2019 - 03:56 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 6419 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
My opinion on this thread
 eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJpbWciOiJfM2JlM2Z

Of course, as a KV-2 player, I'm going to be a bit biased here but to your own, if you are a lightly armoured tank you should never face KV-2 head-on. The weakness of the KV-2 is also its downfall, when it has fired it will be helpless for about 17-20 seconds where, if no allies are around, it will get slaughtered.
Almost no KV-2 can quickly pop out, if not incredibly lucky and take a shot without aiming and go back to his safe space. It's aiming time makes it that 95% of the time it has to look at one spot for some seconds to actually have a high chance of hitting its target.

If you have spotted KV-2 from far away, simply, don't risk it. Don't take that one shot which will spot you if you are not 100% he won't be able to turn his slow turret and slowly aim at you. 

Negativvv #8 Posted 27 December 2019 - 04:07 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 14839 battles
  • [KEKE] KEKE

OP got farmed by derp on the "rich line". 

They have captured the essence in why people play the KV-2

fwhaatpiraat #9 Posted 27 December 2019 - 04:15 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 61015 battles
  • [RGT] RGT
Facing the tier 7 Swedish TD with my T49 always made me smile ;)

strv_varjager #10 Posted 27 December 2019 - 04:29 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 6892 battles

View PostNishi_Kinuyo, on 27 December 2019 - 03:43 PM, said:

Yes, the KV-2 broken and yes it needs to be nerfed.

No, the player shown was most likely not cheating.

Also, please edit your post and remove the player's name due to naming&shaming.

Those KV-2 snapshot one-shot kills aren't as rare as you'd think, btw.

Interesting that he picks up the subject of shots flying wide if insta shoot after reload, so i always wait i never insta shoot after reload, i have thought about that and is it really a thing?, if so i wonder if WG implemented that to make aimbot less effective.

Gixxer66 #11 Posted 27 December 2019 - 04:56 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 19721 battles
  • [-AWF-] -AWF-

As they say sh1t happens. If you are going bait the bear expect it to maul you.

KV2 is far from OP, it's situational and it's at the hands of the rng gods a lot of the time. One shots make up for it's lack of armor, the gun's long reload, and is the size of a small house.

It could just as easily been arty, and SU152 that one shot you.

The flip side of the KV2 is that if it misses you have 15 - 20 seconds to farm it.

Dramya #12 Posted 27 December 2019 - 05:21 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 16269 battles
  • [_PZF_] _PZF_
The KV-2 player must have shouted "Russia" so Stalin would guide his shot, it is the only way to play that tank

wsatnutter #13 Posted 27 December 2019 - 05:45 PM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 26708 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT
can we all look at the replay ? oh wait don't tell us

Suurpolskija #14 Posted 27 December 2019 - 05:55 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 24295 battles
  • [KANKI] KANKI

Too long, didn't read all of it. 

But:

I agree. High dmg derps and non-ammorack oneshots should be removed from the game. 

Nishi_Kinuyo #15 Posted 27 December 2019 - 06:04 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 9913 battles
  • [GUP] GUP

View Poststrv_varjager, on 27 December 2019 - 04:29 PM, said:

Interesting that he picks up the subject of shots flying wide if insta shoot after reload, so i always wait i never insta shoot after reload, i have thought about that and is it really a thing?, if so i wonder if WG implemented that to make aimbot less effective.

Afaik, that's only due to the T-34's particularities, as in, it takes longer for it to fully aim than it does to reload the gun.

Because the T-34's 76.2mm gun has a really long aimtime of 2.9 seconds (to shrink by 66%).

Edited by Nishi_Kinuyo, 27 December 2019 - 06:05 PM.

SovietBias #16 Posted 27 December 2019 - 06:17 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 39776 battles
Oh man, the chronicles of getting rekt by random KV-2 shot just got another chapter.

Bordhaw #17 Posted 27 December 2019 - 07:42 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 15576 battles

View PostEmo_HardRock, on 27 December 2019 - 02:30 PM, said:

I love the game i am gonna say it again please don't make quit the game again.

shikaka9 #18 Posted 27 December 2019 - 07:51 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 73741 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-

ba Bye!

apaleytos #19 Posted 27 December 2019 - 07:58 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 17071 battles

KV-2 is Stalin's right hand,gun stats dont matter at all :trollface:

To sleep better Op consider this....When KV2®ich remains the only tank with real derp gun(HE rework) all these peasant f2p KV2s gonna cry in the corner :D. I'm gonna sell mine and move the crew.As much as i love the KV2 for the LOL moments,derp guns must die(for the greater good).

99% of the times i disagree with WG but not this time.

1ucky #20 Posted 27 December 2019 - 11:18 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 89443 battles
  • [THRIL] THRIL

Well it's getting nerfed soon anyway.

Enjoy those KV-2 derps while you can...

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users