Gold free server

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

United_Stealth #1 Posted 28 December 2019 - 12:54 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 29071 battles
  • [_TSM_] _TSM_

Right now you've got 2 servers in the EU. But can you make a gold free server? Make some changes to the gameplay? Give the skilled players a chance to win against the gold noobs? 

It would improve the gameplay and fun so editing much. Seriously, losing because someone pressed the 2 key, instead of using skill is so editing frustraing. Please consider it. 

I know you won't, but damn, do you know how to edit this game up. And I got the solution right edit here. Seriously, make this game fun again for the sportsmanlike players, not the "2 key" players. For god sake, seriously........ I'm almost begging you, this topic started out as a sarcastic rant, but my god. This game is so much more fun if you win or lose a match because of skill, not because of the ability of having a "2" key on your keyboard. Please, create an EU 3 server in which players can use skill to win battles, not use a "2" key to win battles. Thank you so much. Really. I would really enjoy this game so much more if you would do this.

The gold noobs can still play on EU 1 and 2, the fun players can use EU 3. Thanks again. 

/rant

TungstenHitman #2 Posted 28 December 2019 - 01:03 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 31752 battles
  • [B_M_G] B_M_G
Then can I get an non-op armor and non-arty server while we're at it and at least that way aim and hitting a tanks "weakspots" actually always gets rewarded with a successful pen while also no need to worry about being clicked on for 300-1000+ alpha by the laughably over powered damaged dealing risk-free crayon chewer at the back? No? then get on with it. 

Edited by TungstenHitman, 28 December 2019 - 01:04 AM.

_Pr3da70r_ #3 Posted 28 December 2019 - 01:06 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 9363 battles
I've seen skill4ltu using gold many times depending on situation, I guess he's a "gold noob" as well?

TungstenHitman #4 Posted 28 December 2019 - 01:35 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 31752 battles
  • [B_M_G] B_M_G

View Post_Pr3da70r_, on 28 December 2019 - 12:06 AM, said:

I've seen skill4ltu using gold many times depending on situation, I guess he's a "gold noob" as well?

Well I'll assume that WG in there "gold noob" addressing hp and ap alpha adjustment are also going to adjust "weak spots" so EVERY tank of EVERY tier that faces each other has a strong chance of penning frontal weak spots? or else obviously its just giving both new players, bottom tier tanks an even more toxic and unplayable battle while empowering idiotic "I have a heavy tank tank so I just point my tank at enemy and press W key and auto-aim" players that already OP sort of dumb crayon playstyle? No? so now bottom tier tank have an even more toxic time for shooting the ONLY viable option of actually penning the so called weak spot of an idiot tank? ok well, another step in the right direction then. 

apaleytos #5 Posted 28 December 2019 - 01:36 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 17071 battles

Play paper tanks only,watch them waste credits or even shoot your tracks with HEAT,laugh :trollface:.

The game balance is a mess at this point,from overarmored monsters to open map battles with 3 clickers :arta:.

Mario kart battles,abusive MM,turbowins/losses.Gold spam is the smallest problem that game has.You either shoot gold back or use HE as a roleplayer doing 54dmg..The whole economy of the game is about prem ammo and consumables.If this thing annoys you that much,stop playing until the rework.

Edited by apaleytos, 28 December 2019 - 01:39 AM.

Bulldog_Drummond #6 Posted 28 December 2019 - 01:48 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 34180 battles
  • [DRATT] DRATT

View PostUnited_Stealth, on 27 December 2019 - 11:54 PM, said:

Right now you've got 2 servers in the EU. But can you make a gold free server? Make some changes to the gameplay? Give the skilled players a chance to win against the gold noobs? 

It would improve the gameplay and fun so editing much. Seriously, losing because someone pressed the 2 key, instead of using skill is so editing frustraing. Please consider it. 

I know you won't, but damn, do you know how to edit this game up. And I got the solution right edit here. Seriously, make this game fun again for the sportsmanlike players, not the "2 key" players. For god sake, seriously........ I'm almost begging you, this topic started out as a sarcastic rant, but my god. This game is so much more fun if you win or lose a match because of skill, not because of the ability of having a "2" key on your keyboard. Please, create an EU 3 server in which players can use skill to win battles, not use a "2" key to win battles. Thank you so much. Really. I would really enjoy this game so much more if you would do this.

The gold noobs can still play on EU 1 and 2, the fun players can use EU 3. Thanks again. 

/rant

While I sympathise with the general sentiment, eliminating gold ammo would wreck the game balance.

Some tanks would become invulnerable, others would become useless.

FrantisekBascovansky #7 Posted 28 December 2019 - 01:58 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 35120 battles
I would like to have no-38%-to-46%-people-in-my-team server

Bulldog_Drummond #8 Posted 28 December 2019 - 02:02 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 34180 battles
  • [DRATT] DRATT

View PostFrantisekBascovansky, on 28 December 2019 - 12:58 AM, said:

I would like to have no-38%-to-46%-people-in-my-team server

You could end up with me, and you might regret that.

Averages disguise a lot of things.

BR33K1_PAWAH #9 Posted 28 December 2019 - 08:19 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 8158 battles

Right now you've got 2 servers in the EU. But can you make a monitor free server? Make some changes to the gameplay? Give the skilled players a chance to win against the monitor noobs? 

It would improve the gameplay and fun so editing much. Seriously, losing because someone pressed looked at , instead of using skill is so editing frustraing. Please consider it. 

I know you won't, but damn, do you know how to edit this game up. And I got the solution right edit here. Seriously, make this game fun again for the sportsmanlike players, not the "check HDMI connection" players. For god sake, seriously........ I'm almost begging you, this topic started out as a sarcastic rant, but my god. This game is so much more fun if you win or lose a match because of skill, not because of the ability of having a 4k 144hz IPS monitor on their rig. Please, create an EU 3 server in which players can use skill to win battles, not use a tech gimmick to win battles. Thank you so much. Really. I would really enjoy this game so much more if you would do this.

The monitor noobs can still play on EU 1 and 2, the fun players can use EU 3. Thanks again. 

TheJumpMaster #10 Posted 28 December 2019 - 08:21 AM

Major General

• 50917 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Hello,

There is a suggestion thread pinned at the top. Please use it.

This thread will be closed.

Cheers,

Jumpy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users