Any tips about grinding British Lights?

British lights grinding weak

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

azakow #81 Posted 03 January 2020 - 06:11 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 84887 battles

I saw the parameter Tajj7 uses to create the curves.

Setter

Spoiler

LHMTV

Spoiler

GSOR

Spoiler

Manticore

Spoiler

Edited by azakow, 03 January 2020 - 06:16 PM.

LethalWalou #82 Posted 04 January 2020 - 12:19 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 34008 battles
  • [OISPA] OISPA

View Postazakow, on 03 January 2020 - 05:11 PM, said:

Manticore

Spoiler

I don't know what the 6k number of vehicles wot-news shows actually is since wotlife shows 14k of them on EU. And I doubt the winrate curve doesn't work due to the number of vehicles since you can get a winrate curve for T-22 medium and wot-news shows only 2k of them. I think the ''number of vehicles'' on wot-news is in some reference to the mastery badges and not actual number of players owning/playing it. It says the T-22 medium was played 1105 times in past two weeks but then it also shows that the number of vehicles was just 1. There was also just 1 2nd class mastery gotten so the assumption is that the number of vehicles is for that rather than 1 person playing the tank 1105 times in 2 weeks.

And frankly the Manticore winrate curve worked a short while ago, this was the latest ss I took but I checked it maybe a week ago and it worked then

And I found out you can trick it a bit and draw the winrate curve for Manticore through adding it to another tanks curve, after of course removing the other tanks curve from showing.

So this is the most recent one for Manticore even though it does say T-22 Medium, I have selected Manticore

Conclusion is that the page is not working properly when it refuses to draw the winrate curve for Manticore the normal way. There is that information and you can get it out a different way.

Edited by LethalWalou, 04 January 2020 - 12:24 PM.

Also tagged with British lights, grinding, weak

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users