E75 TS A funny surprise, and a "false" heavy...

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

AzoreanOutkast #1 Posted 28 December 2019 - 05:45 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 11678 battles

So...

I confess whrn i got this from the loot boxes i hated it, and i sold it, but got it again and played it, and continued to hate it until i started to compreend that this tank is actually a jewel if you play it well.

Now they say its a "Heavy" but as that it suxs hard, and that is what i was doing wrong and alot of ppl do it too...

Armor suxs, its slow, and gun isnt as great as it could be, so u cant actually use it as a frontline tank, but as a hull down tank works well, and is in fact a very slow medium tank, and should be used as a second line tank on a suport role.

The only thing that makes that it isnt OP at one thing is that it doesnt have a great depression value, if it could do it, would be a "monster".

This tank is a surprise a good surprise if used well, can make interesting stuff, even RNG and MM are kind with this tank, wich is very important.

Edited by AzoreanOutkast, 28 December 2019 - 05:47 PM.

Anna_Kalashnikova #2 Posted 28 December 2019 - 05:56 PM

General

• 16366 battles
  • [ST0RM] ST0RM
Yeah, it's more like a tier 8 E 50, than like a Tier 8 E 75.

El_Cabanos #3 Posted 29 December 2019 - 12:15 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 48739 battles
  • [M1RKO] M1RKO

View PostAzoreanOutkast, on 28 December 2019 - 05:45 PM, said:

So...

I confess whrn i got this from the loot boxes i hated it, and i sold it, but got it again and played it, and continued to hate it until i started to compreend that this tank is actually a jewel if you play it well.

Now they say its a "Heavy" but as that it suxs hard, and that is what i was doing wrong and alot of ppl do it too...

Armor suxs, its slow, and gun isnt as great as it could be, so u cant actually use it as a frontline tank, but as a hull down tank works well, and is in fact a very slow medium tank, and should be used as a second line tank on a suport role.

The only thing that makes that it isnt OP at one thing is that it doesnt have a great depression value, if it could do it, would be a "monster".

This tank is a surprise a good surprise if used well, can make interesting stuff, even RNG and MM are kind with this tank, wich is very important.

" its slow," WAKE UP you are drunk

Negativvv #4 Posted 30 December 2019 - 08:47 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 14822 battles
  • [KEKE] KEKE

Meh, i have one.

It's an interesting looking tank but it's simply just a Panther style tank. Nothing too special.

Unfortunately it doesn't come with Panther accuracy nor the DPM, guess that's in exchange for the decent armour.

Otherwise it's almost the same, similar practical speeds, gun depression, bad camo etc

Gardar7 #5 Posted 07 January 2020 - 08:35 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 24867 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

I have got it but I'm not sure about the third equipment. I installed rammer + vents, but what is better for the third, vert.stab or optics? The view range is bad for a medium role and the gun is not so "german accurate". I have a basic crew in it, so maybe it will help if they learn some skills. 

I'm not too excited about it because I'm not playing any German tanks for around 6-7 years now. This means that I have tons of crew books so I will apply them on the crew as soon as they reach 100%. What are the most useful crew skills especially for this tank? I guess the usual stuff, like BiA, viewrange increasing skills, smooth ride, clutch breaking, etc.? I don't want to use the crew elsewhere as this is my only German tank and I'm not planning to buy back any of them - I sold Maus ages ago but maybe one day I might buy back Panther 2, if E-50M is still competitive/enjoyable. 

Edited by Gardar7, 07 January 2020 - 10:18 AM.

Gardar7 #6 Posted 08 January 2020 - 12:49 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 24867 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostGardar7, on 07 January 2020 - 05:35 AM, said:

I have got it but I'm not sure about the third equipment. I installed rammer + vents, but what is better for the third, vert.stab or optics? The view range is bad for a medium role and the gun is not so "german accurate". I have a basic crew in it, so maybe it will help if they learn some skills. 

I'm not too excited about it because I'm not playing any German tanks for around 6-7 years now. This means that I have tons of crew books so I will apply them on the crew as soon as they reach 100%. What are the most useful crew skills especially for this tank? I guess the usual stuff, like BiA, viewrange increasing skills, smooth ride, clutch breaking, etc.? I don't want to use the crew elsewhere as this is my only German tank and I'm not planning to buy back any of them - I sold Maus ages ago but maybe one day I might buy back Panther 2, if E-50M is still competitive/enjoyable. 

I installed optics to help on the abysmal viewrange of 390m. But this tank really needs to do something with the gun as well, aiming time is horrible. Chinese and Soviet guns feel like sniper guns compared to this. I hope that skilled crew will help on it - BiA, snapshot and smooth ride.

Edited by Gardar7, 08 January 2020 - 01:21 PM.

ihateclowns #7 Posted Yesterday, 06:54 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 35999 battles
  • [TROP] TROP
Everything op said is wrong, its not slow, it has great armour and has great gun depression and a good gun

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users