Learn those new players how and where to go on every map for each vehicle!

noobs matchmaking new players winrate rage wargaming

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

OneShot_OneDollar #1 Posted 29 December 2019 - 12:25 AM

Private

• Player
  • 468 battles

Hello Forum!

First of all, I never wrote here and in any forums ever, so the reason of my post is important for anynone and especially for Wargaming.

I cant, I just literally cant explain what happend with the game, I'm playing it already since 2013, not with this account, however that nothing changed. I just cant understand what Wargaming want to do with the game, I mean, they do all of this stuff with New Year for gain the money and do all what they can do to bring more and more new players to the game, and that is the problem, Wargaming want new players to gain more money, the problem is the thing that "new players" dont even know how to play this game! I'm literally raging every damn battle about what the *** players doing, when you look at the map even in some 8 lvl battles, you will see others dont even know where to go on the map, all of them go to one side TDs, HTs, MTs, dont care, "I do what I want", but that is the wrong strategy, or some MTs staying on the end of the map with a TD or something like that. Wargaming I'm adressing to YOU! Please, learn new players HOW to play in each damn map! How to shot or moving, those things every player can learn himself because its similar to a fps game, and more we have F1 button to know where each button function is. So, what I was saying, make a tutorial on each map, or, make a tutorial explaining the strategy on the maps how to play with each tank, TD must staying behind and help others to defend the base, HT must going to the city and block other tanks because only heavys can perfectly play in city beacause they can use their armor to gain the time, that was just an exemple. So, if I will say it shortly, in every battle to 8 lvl, players dont know where to go and do the crapin the game and more they make raging OLD players who love this game and want to relax when they come from studys or something and run this game beacause they substitute us when they go where they should not. 

Thanks for reading my "rage" post.

Edited by OneShot_OneDollar, 29 December 2019 - 12:26 AM.

Bornstaziel #2 Posted 29 December 2019 - 12:30 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 33597 battles
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL
Hello, you are on the french forum, you should go to the english one.

OneShot_OneDollar #3 Posted 29 December 2019 - 12:41 AM

Private

• Player
  • 468 battles

View PostBornstaziel, on 29 December 2019 - 12:30 AM, said:

Hello, you are on the french forum, you should go to the english one.

thanks

Warfarl #4 Posted 29 December 2019 - 12:49 AM

Major

• 26378 battles

Hello,

I moved the topic to the correct section.

Best wishes,

Warfarl

OneShot_OneDollar #5 Posted 29 December 2019 - 12:50 AM

Private

• Player
  • 468 battles

View PostWarfarl, on 29 December 2019 - 12:49 AM, said:

Hello,

I moved the topic to the correct section.

Best wishes,

Warfarl

Thanks, but I already posted a new one in English community

unhappy_bunny #6 Posted 29 December 2019 - 11:26 AM

Brigadier

• 20616 battles
  • [-OC-] -OC-

Thread closed as OP posted on two different language forums and this one was moved to English from the French.

While the topic may be interesting we don't need 2 copies of it. 

The little furry creatures from Alpha Centauri think that this version is better than the other one.

Also tagged with noobs, matchmaking, new players, winrate, rage, wargaming

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users