Learn those new players how and where to go on every map for each vehicle!

noobs matchmaking new players winrate rage wargaming

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

apaleytos #41 Posted 30 December 2019 - 03:13 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 17153 battles

There are no "fixed" positions where people should go.Last night i saw LTs trying to brawl in the "HT corner" on fjords LOL.

Trading 150 with 390+ always works :trollface:.

When im bottom tier in a HT i still go and support the HTs.If they get overruned,one flank is lost.If i cant pen i might load prem or go for tracking shots etc.Its all about the numbers,people get really agrressive when they realize that numeric advantage in on their side. Some HTs like T29 when hull down can even go against T9 (with apcr) of course. Not saying that supporting lost flanks with 2 other "victims" is the proper way.One class that bad players shouldn't bother too much is LTs,80-90% of the playerbase cant even drive them or play the "spotting wars" properly.

I dont have the map awareness to play them effectively,getting great games or catastrophic ones :trollface:.

Spurtung #42 Posted 30 December 2019 - 06:53 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 78615 battles
  • [WG_PT] WG_PT

View Poststrv_varjager, on 29 December 2019 - 01:51 PM, said:

View PostSpurtung, on 29 December 2019 - 01:44 AM, said:

There's no such thing as "HTs go here" and "TDs do this".

In fact, such ideas are counterproductive.

Actually there is such a thing as "HT go here" and "TD do this" but this game desperatly needs a basic meta everyone start the game from and when a player is experienced enough then they naturally form their own meta when the game allows it but until then they should follow the basic meta. Basic straight forward tactics everyone understands is just what this game needs to up the quality of the games.

LOL? What are you even on about? The "meta" is ever changing, and there's no "basic" one (nor should there be). Every match you play, in any map, with any tank will most certainly have 29 different tanks apart from you, with 29 different people. Nothing is the same except for you and your perception and your ability (and even those keep evolving, hopefully).

What this game "needs" are players that can adapt and react to changes, not monkeys that make zero changes in their way of playing regardless of what's happening around them. What you seek is drone repetition, and your results reflect your inability to do anything different. It's quite sad.

17:59 Added after 5 minute

View PostOneShot_OneDollar, on 29 December 2019 - 07:13 PM, said:

View PostSpurtung, on 29 December 2019 - 01:44 AM, said:

There's no such thing as "HTs go here" and "TDs do this".

In fact, such ideas are counterproductive.

Yes there is, not in all maps but these things are exist. Do you really think that team and other players will be happy or will nothing say about some armory HTs staying in the base in Malinovka and then died fast after a good spoter on the other team? Or a only one LT will be in TD's postion? 

You should look up the meaning of "counterproductive", because your examples to dismiss my argument are also that.

The opposite to having a pre-plan everyone must follow, like you seem to think there should be, is not "everyone should do the most retarded thing they could think of", which is the essence of those brilliant examples.

strv_varjager #43 Posted 30 December 2019 - 08:11 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 6928 battles

View PostSpurtung, on 30 December 2019 - 06:53 PM, said:

LOL? What are you even on about? The "meta" is ever changing, and there's no "basic" one (nor should there be). Every match you play, in any map, with any tank will most certainly have 29 different tanks apart from you, with 29 different people. Nothing is the same except for you and your perception and your ability (and even those keep evolving, hopefully).

What this game "needs" are players that can adapt and react to changes, not monkeys that make zero changes in their way of playing regardless of what's happening around them. What you seek is drone repetition, and your results reflect your inability to do anything different. It's quite sad.

17:59 Added after 5 minute

You should look up the meaning of "counterproductive", because your examples to dismiss my argument are also that.

The opposite to having a pre-plan everyone must follow, like you seem to think there should be, is not "everyone should do the most retarded thing they could think of", which is the essence of those brilliant examples.

Obviously we have different views, i rather just have my 14 teammates play in a organized way following a basic meta than 14 teammates at average skill level driving around like headless chickens trying to imitate the top procent players latest youtube video. And i clearly stated that once a player have enough experience they will automatically get the best use out of their tank/map/composition. But until then i think its better to just follow "heavy go here and td go here".

But since you are such a prodigy you dont seem to understand that everyone is not as gifted as you and can adapt from the first game.

Spurtung #44 Posted 30 December 2019 - 08:22 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 78615 battles
  • [WG_PT] WG_PT

View Poststrv_varjager, on 30 December 2019 - 07:11 PM, said:

Obviously we have different views, i rather just have my 14 teammates play in a organized way following a basic meta than 14 teammates at average skill level driving around like headless chickens trying to imitate the top procent players latest youtube video. And i clearly stated that once a player have enough experience they will automatically get the best use out of their tank/map/composition. But until then i think its better to just follow "heavy go here and td go here".

But since you are such a prodigy you dont seem to understand that everyone is not as gifted as you and can adapt from the first game.

Yeah, we have different views, alright.

Do you want a hard truth? The 14 teammates you want playing "in a organized way following a basic meta" would be carrying you, while you'd be just like any of those other 14 you mention "driving around like a headless chicken trying to imitate the top procent [sic] players latest youtube video".

You also seem to miss the fact that good players are already doing what you think they ought to but get hindered by the likes of you.

I'm no prodigy nor gifted, but I'm also not so clueless or in denial to think that there should be a script to follow. Play more, learn from your mistakes, don't keep repeating the same things expecting different results. The 2% of times an "out of the box" move ends up being a brilliant one does not delete (nor compensate for) the other 98% of times it was catastrophic and a tank thrown in for the enemy team to farm.

strv_varjager #45 Posted 30 December 2019 - 09:03 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 6928 battles

View PostSpurtung, on 30 December 2019 - 08:22 PM, said:

Yeah, we have different views, alright.

Do you want a hard truth? The 14 teammates you want playing "in a organized way following a basic meta" would be carrying you, while you'd be just like any of those other 14 you mention "driving around like a headless chicken trying to imitate the top procent [sic] players latest youtube video".

You also seem to miss the fact that good players are already doing what you think they ought to but get hindered by the likes of you.

I'm no prodigy nor gifted, but I'm also not so clueless or in denial to think that there should be a script to follow. Play more, learn from your mistakes, don't keep repeating the same things expecting different results. The 2% of times an "out of the box" move ends up being a brilliant one does not delete (nor compensate for) the other 98% of times it was catastrophic and a tank thrown in for the enemy team to farm.

Excuse me but who do you think you are? You have played 75k matches and you are just about above average in skill and you are talking to me like im lightyears behind you in skill, since i have played 70k matches less than you its quite irrelevant to look at the overall stats but lets take a look at both of our recent stats from our last 1000 games.

Your recent wn8 is 1412 wr 53,62%

My recent wn8 is 1550 wr 51,42%

I dont know why you even go there in the first place, clearly im as clueless and in denial as you and get carried by my 14 teammates as often as you.

Spurtung #46 Posted 30 December 2019 - 09:14 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 78615 battles
  • [WG_PT] WG_PT

View Poststrv_varjager, on 30 December 2019 - 08:03 PM, said:

Excuse me but who do you think you are? You have played 75k matches and you are just about above average in skill and you are talking to me like im lightyears behind you in skill, since i have played 70k matches less than you its quite irrelevant to look at the overall stats but lets take a look at both of our recent stats from our last 1000 games.

Your recent wn8 is 1412 wr 53,62%

My recent wn8 is 1550 wr 51,42%

I dont know why you even go there in the first place, clearly im as clueless and in denial as you and get carried by my 14 teammates as often as you.

Did you happen to also check which tanks I've been using more lately? I mean, you are doing a comprehensive analysis, after all.

unhappy__bunny #47 Posted 30 December 2019 - 09:39 PM

Brigadier

• 20853 battles
  • [-OC-] -OC-

The little furry creatures from Alpha Centauri are starting to sense a degree of animosity creeping in.

Please keep it constructive, don't start getting into the realms of the insult.

If you disagree with each other, then agree to disagree

Otherwise there can be only one result.

Have a happy Monday, its the last one of the year.

Also tagged with noobs, matchmaking, new players, winrate, rage, wargaming

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users