Christmas shows what's the biggest issue with this game

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

leonzawodowiec15 #1 Posted 29 December 2019 - 12:49 AM

Private

• Player
  • 485 battles

I know it's been talked about for a long time but there is a abysmal issue with the Matchmaking. 

Why is Wargaming doing nothing about it? Why are they not prioritizing this?

Christmas clearly shows how big of a problem that is. I don't know if you noticed but there is an absolutely dreadful amount of bot-like players in the game now. And I don't mean players that are a bit bad because they have little experience. I'm talking about 10/15k battle players that don't give a damn! I've seen Mauses camping on artillery places, I've seen all heavys pushing the light tank line, I've seen people in tier 10's staying right in front of my tier VIII on open field waiting for their reload so they can shot me again, I've seen top tier T110E3 camping base while his whole team is dying around them... It's ridiculous how bad these players are!!! AND I don't mind them enjoying the game in their own sence, like... this game is for everyone... But why would you make them play battles with people that love the game, want to be better and make them suffer trying to do something about constant rofl stomps.

How do you get better in the game and enjoy it if you either rush demage or do as much demage before you die?

The people that suffer the most on current matchmaking are the people that make most of your community, people that pay for your premium tanks because they love the game. How do you want to make good sales on your premium tanks if they are such a pain to play when you're bottom tier? I can't earn credits on my premium tanks because my game depends too much on players it shouldn't depend on.

There is no problem with a little unbalance in this game. It's actually a fun and unique thing about this game, because it makes winning games feel absolutely amazing. The bad times make good times feel better, winning wouldn't feel so nice if you'd win all the time. But this is not a little unbalance! It's a huge problem!!! Why wouldn't Wargaming introtuce some kind of matchmaking system that makes a match based on, let's say... +/- 500 Personal Rating? Maybe more! Don't make average players that try to be better play with players that don't give a damn about this game. There is a huge amount of average players that try to be better but completely give up after feeling so useless playing with such disastrous teams. I know it's some % issue of the player, but you can't win againist 15 full hp enemys! Want to say it's a problem with a player? Prove me wrong and sent me one replay where player does 20 000 demage! People get demotivated and very toxic when they can't enjoy the game because the Matchmaking is screwing them up. And the rest of community doesn't help. Unicums talk down on such players that they should "carry better" and bot-like players, they... they don't care. The issue with the +/- 2 Matchmaking isn't that the top players are unbeatable. The issue is that the whole team will lose 95% of the time if the top 3 players are bad, and it happens way too often. 

And it's not just my problem, there is so many people drowning themselves because they are completly demotivated by previous bad matches, people talk about MM problem on YouTube, Facebook, Forums, in game, Discord, Twitch. EVERYWHERE! Just tell me...

Why wouldn't Wargaming introduce personal rating based Matchmaking?

Why wouldn't Wargaming make +/-1 Matchmaking?

Why does Wargaming not see how big of a problem this is?

Wargaming, I beg you, do something about this. I love this game so much and it's just sad to look at it in it's current state... 

Attached Files

• Attached File   Bez tytułu.jpg   120.27K

Edited by leonzawodowiec15, 29 December 2019 - 12:53 AM.

piratha #2 Posted 29 December 2019 - 01:51 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 13612 battles
  • [2-KP] 2-KP

Long story short: if you play against same skill players, you all end up "potentially" ~49% Win Ratio, because games will be much more balanced due to of the same skill-players you will fight on.

I think MM was tuned some months ago, I see many more battle with same tier or +/-1 and way less +/-2. There is always room for improvement..

One issue is the everincreasing armor on tanks and the "need" to shoot gold ammo.. so even if playing right, positioning right and so on.. I ding, a lot :angry:, so I load HE and derp my way on the field :trollface: (I never shot gold, I like my battles to be impossible). I mapped HE on key "2", it's fun: you can't beat them, just track them. 5s later I go back to the garage and play another tank :child:.

Some battles look lost from the beginning, in that case there was an "unfair" MM with OP-Armor tanks on one side, and weak tanks of same class on my team :facepalm:

Edited by piratha, 29 December 2019 - 01:53 AM.

1ucky #3 Posted 29 December 2019 - 02:02 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 90527 battles
  • [THRIL] THRIL

Dude.

You're complaining about randoms.

If you want less randomness/chaos/botting, play some other game mode.

(Stronghold, tournament, etc.)

Neil_DaGrassSmokingTyson #4 Posted 29 December 2019 - 03:06 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 47082 battles
  • [S3AL] S3AL
The MM is pretty much +1 MM at the moment.. personally I prefer +2 more credits for me when I'm bottom tier and more bots to farm when i'm top.

1ucky #5 Posted 29 December 2019 - 06:15 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 90527 battles
  • [THRIL] THRIL

View PostSignal11th, on 29 December 2019 - 03:06 AM, said:

The MM is pretty much +1 MM at the moment.. personally I prefer +2 more credits for me when I'm bottom tier and more bots to farm when i'm top.

So stop playing Tier 9 then.

:trollface:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users