progetto65; playstyle

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

thewyj #1 Posted 29 December 2019 - 04:38 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5989 battles

Hi,

I am looking for some advice please on the playstyle of the Progetto 65. 

My current understanding based on the few games I have had and what I've read is:

• Early game: fight at range, remain unspotted. Punish players that make mistakes or are overly aggressive. 
  • Mid game: provide local superiority or use maneuverability to flank
  • Late game: close in and use speed and maneuverability to secure the victory. 

The reason I raise this is because I want to understand from other players who have experience in this tank how they like to play it. I have also experienced in many many games that in the beginning of a game if I fight at range some other players in the game think I am camping. There's lots of clicking and I get called a coward or a camper. My understanding of the tank is that its armour is not that great and it is very vulnerable to artillery. I also haven't found any occassions where being closer made my gun more effective, the 65 has excellent gun handling and is lethal at range. In fact, fighting at range seems better than closing in because it's possible to get different angles on the enemy, rather than all being crowded around the same corner. 

Have I understood the tank correctly? 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users