Rant Unfair Angry

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

ElBasho #1 Posted 29 December 2019 - 07:14 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1927 battles
  • [W-W-2] W-W-2
I am rather new to this forum, but I've already seen people complaining about terrible winrates of past few games. Guess it's my turn, but I am probably going to overthrow. 67 losses in my last 96 games. How is it my fault that I get matched up with absolute baboons that either suicide, go afk or engage in similar BS. First win of the day takes a few hours at least. Personal reserves are useless, because they always go to waste due to no wins. And since I only have ~1.2k battles under my belt I still play with low tiers. Explain please how it is fair that IV tier tanks can go to +2 tier battles, but only -1? How is it possible to fare with under 60pen against such giants as KV-1(S) or O-I? If some recent reworks of the game mechanics (that I am probably unaware of) cause experienced players to leave, how does this not discourage fresh players to quit? I imagine it's quite useless to request for relevant gameplay changes via update, I only hope to find out whether I am alone in this predicament.

shikaka9 #2 Posted 29 December 2019 - 07:27 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 73636 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-

I blame your clan, it could be rigged against you

find other and enjoy wins

:trollface:

Stevies_Team #3 Posted 29 December 2019 - 07:34 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 15765 battles

You are not alone

-hug-

Homer_J #4 Posted 29 December 2019 - 09:18 PM

Field Marshal

• 33120 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Welcome to the forum.

If you would like to discuss the matchmaker we have a thread dedicated to it.

Feel free to also peruse this thread while you are here.  It has a lot of data which you might find interesting.

Also tagged with Rant, Unfair, Angry

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users