King Tiger (C)

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Ratriq #1 Posted 29 December 2019 - 09:21 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 6523 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
Any news on if it will be removed from the game or if people who either have it in their garage or still their twitch subscription active will get to keep it?

I saw when using a tech tree mod which shows hidden tanks that the Tiger © had a gold cost so does that mean it will get re-sold in the shop for gold or is that just a place holder?
bd88f53bb77bfb0ffb300805685e2681.png

Edited by Ratriq, 29 December 2019 - 09:22 PM.

Homer_J #2 Posted 29 December 2019 - 09:27 PM

Field Marshal

• 33364 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
It's no more than a placeholder value, probably given to it before they decided what was happening with it.

Ratriq #3 Posted 29 December 2019 - 10:22 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 6523 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostHomer_J, on 29 December 2019 - 08:27 PM, said:

It's no more than a placeholder value, probably given to it before they decided what was happening with it.

Huh, weird then that the King Tiger C is one of the only tanks with a gold price without hovering over with the mouse then that is still a hidden tank.

So, still no news about it though?

Edited by Ratriq, 29 December 2019 - 10:23 PM.

unhappy_bunny #4 Posted 29 December 2019 - 11:47 PM

Brigadier

• 20615 battles
  • [-OC-] -OC-

WoT news when this tank was announced states:

IMPORTANT:

If you claimed the tank once, there’s no need to re-claim it every month when a new content package gets revealed.

If you discontinue your Twitch Prime membership, the tank will become unavailable for battle, but will not be removed from your Garage.

If you unlink your Twitch and Wargaming.net accounts, the tank together with the Slot will be removed from your account. The crew and 3D style will be sent to the Barracks and the Storage respectively.

All other content items from Care Packages (to be claimed separately) remain. To get the combat-ready tank back, you’ll have to become a Twitch Prime member again. The tank will be granted back to you, but you’ll have to manually recruit the Crew and install the 3D style.

Ratriq #5 Posted 30 December 2019 - 12:22 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 6523 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postunhappy_bunny, on 29 December 2019 - 10:47 PM, said:

WoT news when this tank was announced states:

IMPORTANT:

If you claimed the tank once, there’s no need to re-claim it every month when a new content package gets revealed.

If you discontinue your Twitch Prime membership, the tank will become unavailable for battle, but will not be removed from your Garage.

If you unlink your Twitch and Wargaming.net accounts, the tank together with the Slot will be removed from your account. The crew and 3D style will be sent to the Barracks and the Storage respectively.

All other content items from Care Packages (to be claimed separately) remain. To get the combat-ready tank back, you’ll have to become a Twitch Prime member again. The tank will be granted back to you, but you’ll have to manually recruit the Crew and install the 3D style.

Yeah but that still doesn't answer if the tank will still be in my garage, available to play with when the twitch prime thing ends. Will it be removed? Will it instead be resold, or will it be resold but still exist for the player who have it in the garage, or will only exist for the players who still had the twitch prime sub on while it ended?

Negativvv #6 Posted 30 December 2019 - 12:26 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 14994 battles
  • [KEKE] KEKE

View PostRatriq, on 30 December 2019 - 12:22 AM, said:

Yeah but that still doesn't answer if the tank will still be in my garage, available to play with when the twitch prime thing ends. Will it be removed? Will it instead be resold, or will it be resold but still exist for the player who have it in the garage, or will only exist for the players who still had the twitch prime sub on while it ended?

It's only playable if you are subscribed to Amazon Prime...

It will become unplayable the second you unsubscribe and playable the second you resubscribe. 

Ratriq #7 Posted 30 December 2019 - 12:33 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 6523 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostNegativvv, on 29 December 2019 - 11:26 PM, said:

It's only playable if you are subscribed to Amazon Prime...

It will become unplayable the second you unsubscribe and playable the second you resubscribe. 

Yeah, I know that, mine expired ages ago, only used the free trial to get my hands on the King Tiger, I'm only asking that when/if the twitch prime contract ends with WG if they will just flat out remove the tank from all accounts or if there are exceptions.

Negativvv #8 Posted 30 December 2019 - 01:40 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 14994 battles
  • [KEKE] KEKE

View PostRatriq, on 30 December 2019 - 12:33 AM, said:

Yeah, I know that, mine expired ages ago, only used the free trial to get my hands on the King Tiger, I'm only asking that when/if the twitch prime contract ends with WG if they will just flat out remove the tank from all accounts or if there are exceptions.

Maybe they'll just go round again after A to Z care packages are done. Call them 1, 2, 3 etc or AA, AB? 

WG will probably sell it at some point anyway or put it in a loot crate :coin:

Ratriq #9 Posted 30 December 2019 - 01:52 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 6523 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostNegativvv, on 30 December 2019 - 12:40 AM, said:

Maybe they'll just go round again after A to Z care packages are done. Call them 1, 2, 3 etc or AA, AB? 

WG will probably sell it at some point anyway or put it in a loot crate :coin:

Wouldn't surprise me with the lootbox thing to be honest at this point :mellow:

Mr_Deo #10 Posted 30 December 2019 - 02:04 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 45447 battles
  • [ESAF] ESAF

I dont keep up with the RU news.  But you should probably look into the Telcom tanks they had on their server.  If those special deals were removed and players kept the tank then I am sure the same would happen here.  But keep in mind that there are something like 5 variants of the t-44-100 (RBYK) so we may see something similar here.  So a King Tiger (C) (T) for twitch and then whatever else naming for other stuff with one eventually being sold directly.

Edited by Mr_Deo, 30 December 2019 - 02:11 AM.

Homer_J #11 Posted 30 December 2019 - 09:30 AM

Field Marshal

• 33364 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostRatriq, on 29 December 2019 - 09:22 PM, said:

Huh, weird then that the King Tiger C is one of the only tanks with a gold price without hovering over with the mouse then that is still a hidden tank.

You are talking about the behaviour of a 3rd party mod.  I really think you are reading far too much into what is a glitch with something you were never intended to be able to see.

View PostRatriq, on 29 December 2019 - 11:22 PM, said:

No, they have not said how they will handle it if their deal with Amazon/Twitch ends.

I would expect the King Tiger C to be removed the same way as already described though.

mateyflip #12 Posted 30 December 2019 - 09:43 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 38819 battles

I hope that it will be kept.  I love that little monster.

what what.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users