Any news on if decals will be available for all tanks?

Decals Game function

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Ratriq #1 Posted 30 December 2019 - 11:56 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 6380 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
I actually don't know why this is something WG loves to do, add cool camos and other such cool customisation features but to only restrict them to t8 and t10.

Anyways, if I remember correctly the "paint" feature with colouring your tank was something which at first was only available for t8 and t10 and then made widely available for every tier.
Do we know if this will be done similar anytime soon or in the future for other tanks? I'm sure WG would earn a lot more money considering a lot of people who loves to customize their tanks don't just play t8 and t10. And we all know what WG thinks of money.

Desyatnik_Pansy #2 Posted 30 December 2019 - 11:59 PM

Bartender

• 18776 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
Projection decals, and it's possible it might be added to more tiers, but I doubt it's a priority. I don't think THAT many people care about projection decals (think of how many people you see who even use paint), and not many will buy Gold strictly to buy them.

Ratriq #3 Posted 31 December 2019 - 12:22 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 6380 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostDesyatnik_Pansy, on 30 December 2019 - 10:59 PM, said:

Projection decals, and it's possible it might be added to more tiers, but I doubt it's a priority. I don't think THAT many people care about projection decals (think of how many people you see who even use paint), and not many will buy Gold strictly to buy them.

Got a point, I suppose when all vehicles have different locations for decals it might not be too easy to add it but I still think it would be profitable considering some people, like me, spend a bit too much gold on just customisation. Just now actually I spent 1,7k gold on only customising my E-75 which can't even use decals.  

Desyatnik_Pansy #4 Posted 31 December 2019 - 12:27 AM

Bartender

• 18776 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

View PostRatriq, on 30 December 2019 - 11:22 PM, said:

Got a point, I suppose when all vehicles have different locations for decals it might not be too easy to add it but I still think it would be profitable considering some people, like me, spend a bit too much gold on just customisation. Just now actually I spent 1,7k gold on only customising my E-75 which can't even use decals.  

I have 5 Of every paint for every nation pretty much, because I'm like that one guy who absolutely adores the paint system, and then WG Almost never use it.

Ratriq #5 Posted 31 December 2019 - 12:44 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 6380 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostDesyatnik_Pansy, on 30 December 2019 - 11:27 PM, said:

I have 5 Of every paint for every nation pretty much, because I'm like that one guy who absolutely adores the paint system, and then WG Almost never use it.

Yeah, it's a complete shame that paint doesn't add any camo, even if you use all 2-5 of them on your tank. Can't see any logic in it, paint a tank white while in a snowy landscape, it's camo! Paint a tank in a desert color when fighting in a desert, no camo whatsoever.
I mean germans in ww2 used to simply paint their tanks in one color in the African campaign which was in a desert color as camo but in-game this paint has no camo values whatsoever.

Feels quite pointless to price paint with gold and then not give it any camo when for just 30 more gold I could buy a camo and get an increase to camo stats for my tank. I mean most people who will paint a tank often does it to one of their favourite tanks but most also want to have the most advantages when playing their favourite tank, thus purchasing a lot of equipments. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users