Jump to content


E75ts weird hitpoint

e75ts german heavy germany premium heavy

  • Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

starwarser007 #1 Posted 01 January 2020 - 11:20 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 13523 battles
  • 45
  • [RANGX] RANGX
  • Member since:
    06-12-2012

Hello fellow tankers,

 

I have the E75 ts and during a game I got penned in the gun mantlet multiple times by a RHM borsig. Something I found weird.

So, I went looking and found this weird weak spot with less armor on the mantlet.

Is this an oversight by wargaming or has it any other explanation?

 

Thank you for your answers ;),

 

starwarser007

Attached Files

  • Attached File   2020-01-01.png   780.77K

Edited by starwarser007, 01 January 2020 - 11:21 PM.


Stevies_Team #2 Posted 01 January 2020 - 11:38 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 15765 battles
  • 1,821
  • Member since:
    07-14-2016

It's to make things easier for Russian tonks to pen it, it's a thing WoT does

 

(We can't have those German chaps roflstomping the russians)

 

There is the Lowe which has a good turret... it's the most expensive tank in the shop

 

If you keep The E75 moving it's pretty bouncy, like the renegade

 

Only russian tanks get idiot proof armour profiles

 


Edited by Stevies_Team, 01 January 2020 - 11:43 PM.


Dava_117 #3 Posted 01 January 2020 - 11:52 PM

    Major General

  • Moderator
  • 23344 battles
  • 5,739
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-17-2014

View Poststarwarser007, on 01 January 2020 - 11:20 PM, said:

Hello fellow tankers,

 

I have the E75 ts and during a game I got penned in the gun mantlet multiple times by a RHM borsig. Something I found weird.

So, I went looking and found this weird weak spot with less armor on the mantlet.

Is this an oversight by wargaming or has it any other explanation?

 

Thank you for your answers ;),

 

starwarser007

 

Is done on purpose. WG even talk about that on the E75ts video. The tank is an all-around heavyum, not an hulldown tank. Wriggle your tank and from mid range enemies will have an hard time hitting you there. :)



Argedeava #4 Posted 02 January 2020 - 08:10 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 41168 battles
  • 703
  • [SKUT] SKUT
  • Member since:
    10-02-2013

Is a german thing. Like a rule, don`t worry.

All smart youtoubers emphasise the strongpoint of that vehicle: The tank with the fastest speed in a straight line for its class!


Edited by Argedeava, 02 January 2020 - 08:11 AM.


BR33K1_PAWAH #5 Posted 02 January 2020 - 10:48 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 8158 battles
  • 2,072
  • Member since:
    04-11-2018

Good luck hitting this couple of pixels on even slightly moving 75TS. 

Just don't stand still and they won't pen you turret.



Cobra6 #6 Posted 02 January 2020 - 01:21 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 16562 battles
  • 17,850
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    09-17-2010

What I find more interesting is that the premium E-75 has the original 1280 horsepower engine that they removed from the Tier 9 tank (and gave it a weak 900 horsepower engine) even though it's a full tier higher.

As for the mantlet weakspot: If it's not Russian (or some exceptions for other nations), it gets a mantlet weakspot.

 

Cobra 6


Edited by Cobra6, 02 January 2020 - 01:23 PM.


piratha #7 Posted 02 January 2020 - 03:13 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 13043 battles
  • 331
  • [2-KP] 2-KP
  • Member since:
    10-07-2017

View PostArgedeava, on 02 January 2020 - 08:10 AM, said:

Is a german thing. Like a rule, don`t worry.

All smart youtoubers emphasise the strongpoint of that vehicle: The tank with the fastest speed in a straight line for its class!

 

All the Zermans have the weakspots on the front of the turret :trollface:



Gixxer66 #8 Posted 02 January 2020 - 03:46 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 19721 battles
  • 822
  • [-AWF-] -AWF-
  • Member since:
    01-11-2013

View PostCobra6, on 02 January 2020 - 12:21 PM, said:

 

As for the mantlet weakspot: If it's not Russian (or some exceptions for other nations), it gets a mantlet weakspot.

 

Cobra 6

 

T-150 and KV3 both say hi.



fwhaatpiraat #9 Posted 02 January 2020 - 06:38 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 60954 battles
  • 2,147
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    05-04-2013

View PostCobra6, on 02 January 2020 - 01:21 PM, said:

What I find more interesting is that the premium E-75 has the original 1280 horsepower engine that they removed from the Tier 9 tank (and gave it a weak 900 horsepower engine) even though it's a full tier higher.

As for the mantlet weakspot: If it's not Russian (or some exceptions for other nations), it gets a mantlet weakspot.

 

Cobra 6

It is crazy fast indeed.



Cobra6 #10 Posted 03 January 2020 - 05:09 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 16562 battles
  • 17,850
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    09-17-2010

View PostGixxer66, on 02 January 2020 - 02:46 PM, said:

 

T-150 and KV3 both say hi.

 

Don't know about the T-150 but the KV3 "weak spot" is as strong as the upper front plate, 130 flat, but get's stronger with angling as well.

 

View Postfwhaatpiraat, on 02 January 2020 - 05:38 PM, said:

It is crazy fast indeed.


Yeah that is what the E75 used to be =/

 

It used to be even faster when it was first tested :D

 

Cobra 6







Also tagged with e75ts, german heavy, germany, premium, heavy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users