MM have to be impartial in the choice of chances

MM Control tatget aim improve chance players

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

Poll: you think the game has too much control over the odds (1 member has cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battle in order to participate this poll.

You think the game has too much control over the battle?

1. yes (1 vote [100.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

2. no (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. I didn't notice that (0 votes [0.00%])

You want to improve the accuracy of the tanks

1. yes (1 vote [100.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

2. no (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Hide poll

Roskill1 #1 Posted 02 January 2020 - 12:56 PM

Private

• Player
  • 25993 battles
  • [AQ-RO] AQ-RO
For some time the game has begun to take a bad turn, players are beginning to have less control over the game ... and I mean the bad luck that the team that Mach-Maker has decided to lose: take fire, their ammunition explodes, they break something every time they get hit, they miss the target, and even the skills don't have the same effect (camouflage and visibility) you know you have better range (as scout) than the enemy you have full skill for the crew, and yet you sit still and him in motion you see him too late, when he is near you. 
I do not understand what you are trying to do with all these changes ... against the Players ... where do you want to get, why, what is the purpose?
Before, the armor, penetration and angle were calculated, but when the difference between the armor and penetration was large, the angle was no longer taken into account.
Now you get to penetrate 350, he armor 50 and recoil from it. (VERY OFTEN) and this only applies when your team has to lose as decided by Mach maker, if you are in the team that has to win it is reversed: penetrate by shooting without waiting to focus the target ... it does not matter nothing the MM decides to find the best point where you had to hit, maybe even break his track to shot others in it, or why not hit the ammunition and explode.
So depending on why the Mach maker decides you have all the bad chances, if you have to lose or the favorable ones, if you are in the team that has to win chosen by the Mach maker.

I think if the accuracy of the tanks were improved (shoot at the point where you chose and not a big circle) it would increase the player's control over the game.

Homer_J #2 Posted 02 January 2020 - 01:41 PM

Field Marshal

• 33999 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Lets start by locking this.  We have a pinned mm thread.

Next problem, your text runs right off the page making it unreadable.  I don't know what you did but I tried to fix one like that before and it proved impossible.

Also tagged with MM, Control, tatget, aim, improve, chance, players

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users