Bond Shop new features : give suggestions !

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

yllis95 #1 Posted 03 January 2020 - 09:40 PM

Private

• Player
  • 33373 battles
  • [D_F_R] D_F_R

Hi guys, this is going to be a quick topic about the bond shop. Im a person who gets quickly really excited by new things and new stuff released in video games.

Im replying from the information given by wargaming when they said there will be new stuff coming in the bond shop all along. I suddenly started to get many ideas about that ( most of them are dreams lmao ) but I also want your opinion about this ! So I wanna talk about this, I want you to reply and react about this and we'll hope that this topic will be read by a wargaming developer ! 

My starting ideas are at first to implement clan wars styles in this shop. Indeed we got clan wars reward tanks in this bond shop like both of those two tier X vehicules the 121B and the M60, so why not adding more clan war rewards features ? Many players can't play in clans for many reasons and above that, sometimes even people who have the time to play and who are in a good clan can't manage to unlock some styles and tanks because of the difficulty to get them and the fact that the clan members are not good enough to reach good rankings. 

Of course I know what you are currently thinking : you think that it is merely normal to not allow every players to get those rewards because it is still rewards so only good players and only clans members should be able to get them. 

But due to the actual big disparity already pervasive in this game, making some georgous camos available for everyone won't change anything, right ? I mean Im not asking to implement the chieftain or anything !   

So I was wondering why not putting some of the CW styles like the thunder one, or even damascus, the pentagone one or the desert one, and so on... with a good price : expansive to keep the rarity but not unaffordable to keep some sense to my project. Like for example lets go from 2k to 5k a style, a little more if the camo is godlike, you know what I mean.

Thats all for me, thank you very much if you have read this far ! 

I would love you to react and to give your opinion about this ! 

Also don't hesitate to give even more suggestions like what YOU want in this bond shop !

psychobear #2 Posted 03 January 2020 - 10:40 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 19737 battles
  • [7EVEN] 7EVEN
All i want in the bond shop is the Type 59. Not interested in other shenanigans.

ThorgrimBrenadim #3 Posted 03 January 2020 - 11:09 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 35556 battles
British Chieftain now that would be a great tank for the bond shop.

Signal11th #4 Posted 04 January 2020 - 02:25 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 46364 battles
  • [S3AL] S3AL
nothing , you shouldnt be able to get any tank from a campaign in the bond shop.. put the effort in get the tank otherwise nope...

NekoPuffer_PPP #5 Posted 04 January 2020 - 02:45 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 35376 battles
  • [VRTC] VRTC

I'm surprised nobody's mentioned the WT auf E 100 yet...

Oh-

BrinklyWollox #6 Posted 04 January 2020 - 02:59 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 28367 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

CW rewards should be earned from playing CW, otherwise the value of the reward is lessened.

I'd like to see 3D styles in the bonds shop, the ones that are given away with the loot crates each year. I know they're sold at other times for cash (black market?) but IMO that's the sort of thing that bonds would be ideal for.

psychobear #7 Posted 04 January 2020 - 03:11 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 19737 battles
  • [7EVEN] 7EVEN

View PostBrinklyWollox, on 04 January 2020 - 03:59 AM, said:

CW rewards should be earned from playing CW, otherwise the value of the reward is lessened.

Sure, and then they should also be limited to CW play only. Becouse bringing those OP vehicles in randoms to ruin the gameplay for those not interested in no-lifing is... well, crap. Or better yet, WG could make them balanced, but then they wouldn't be as attractive as rewards, would they.

PauI #8 Posted 04 January 2020 - 07:24 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 33244 battles
  • [ROLS] ROLS

View Postpsychobear, on 04 January 2020 - 02:11 AM, said:

Sure, and then they should also be limited to CW play only. Becouse bringing those OP vehicles in randoms to ruin the gameplay for those not interested in no-lifing is... well, crap. Or better yet, WG could make them balanced, but then they wouldn't be as attractive as rewards, would they.

exacly my tought, very nice to have the op cw in the game but keep them in cw only if someone that can not play cw has no means to get them

Edited by PauI, 04 January 2020 - 07:25 AM.

NUKLEAR_SLUG #9 Posted 04 January 2020 - 07:44 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 35261 battles
  • [FISHY] FISHY

View Postyllis95, on 03 January 2020 - 09:40 PM, said:

My starting ideas are at first to implement clan wars styles in this shop. Indeed we got clan wars reward tanks in this bond shop like both of those two tier X vehicules the 121B and the M60, so why not adding more clan war rewards features ? Many players can't play in clans for many reasons and above that, sometimes even people who have the time to play and who are in a good clan can't manage to unlock some styles and tanks because of the difficulty to get them and the fact that the clan members are not good enough to reach good rankings. 

Of course I know what you are currently thinking : you think that it is merely normal to not allow every players to get those rewards because it is still rewards so only good players and only clans members should be able to get them. 

But due to the actual big disparity already pervasive in this game, making some georgous camos available for everyone won't change anything, right ? I mean Im not asking to implement the chieftain or anything !   

No, CW content should stay exclusive to those players who earned it in the CW campaigns. However if WG want to make some Bond shop only skins then fine, go for it. 

ThorgrimBrenadim #10 Posted 04 January 2020 - 10:51 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 35556 battles

View PostNekoPuffer_PPP, on 04 January 2020 - 02:45 AM, said:

I'm surprised nobody's mentioned the WT auf E 100 yet...

Oh-

Well it was my second choice as I already have the shitbarn and deathstar :)

View PostBrinklyWollox, on 04 January 2020 - 02:59 AM, said:

I'd like to see 3D styles in the bonds shop, the ones that are given away with the loot crates each year. I know they're sold at other times for cash (black market?) but IMO that's the sort of thing that bonds would be ideal for.

Or logically allow all CW vehicles to be purchased bonds/gold a min of 1 year after they are the CW reward. also till that date they are limited to CW battles only after that time they can also be played in randoms battles.

LittleLara #11 Posted 04 January 2020 - 11:43 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 52134 battles
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL
maybe sell those crew members starting with BiA default.

Nitro_Tank #12 Posted 04 January 2020 - 11:56 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 7473 battles
If you're one of those "the best players deserve the best tanks and get to stomp regulars even more"-people, theres a spot in a mental hospital open just for you

Jumping_Turtle #13 Posted 04 January 2020 - 12:03 PM

General

• Player
  • 71554 battles
  • [CNUT] CNUT
Orders for a good amount of bonds. Lets say 2500 per order
5916 with autoloader
VK 28.01 with 105mm
Aufklarungspanther (the old tier 7 version)

ValkyrionX #14 Posted 04 January 2020 - 01:46 PM

Major

• 55606 battles
  • [RDDT] RDDT

as for the bonds shop [from which I am currently extremely disappointed] it should be updated with new vehicles at least every 3 months as regards tier 8 premium vehicles.

As for the other tier X vehicles, it would be interesting to sell tanks that can no longer be obtained in any way such as t22 medium, wt auf e100 and , obj 268 v5 and others tier X as well as the original chieftain.

It would also be interesting to offer very rare vehicles never officially released on the EU server such as kv4 ktts, isu 130 and other jewels never sold in the premium shop or offered for missions or game modes.

Even today I find it really incorrect that the 121b and m60 are still on sale as they should be exclusive prizes of the cw.

tajj7 #15 Posted 04 January 2020 - 02:08 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 28861 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View Postpsychobear, on 04 January 2020 - 02:11 AM, said:

So the AE phase 1 should be limited to Frontlines then? And the Obj. 260 and 279e only allowed in randoms then....oh wait no that is a stupid argument.

Especially when there are SIX CW reward tanks and only one is remotely as OP and the 279e is far more OP for randoms, not to mention for most players the easily obtainable 430U is pretty much as powerful and impacts games way more often than the handful of T95/FV4201s. 

MeNoobTank #16 Posted 04 January 2020 - 02:09 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 17523 battles
  • [GT_WC] GT_WC

I would buy only Type 59 in Bond Shop

I just realised how the abbreviation for Bond Shop looks like :D

Nitro_Tank #17 Posted 04 January 2020 - 02:39 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 7473 battles

View Posttajj7, on 04 January 2020 - 01:08 PM, said:

So the AE phase 1 should be limited to Frontlines then? And the Obj. 260 and 279e only allowed in randoms then....oh wait no that is a stupid argument.

Especially when there are SIX CW reward tanks and only one is remotely as OP and the 279e is far more OP for randoms, not to mention for most players the easily obtainable 430U is pretty much as powerful and impacts games way more often than the handful of T95/FV4201s. 

If those tanks werent so crazy overpowered this dicussion wouldnt happen. Since WG has made no comment whatsoever on balancing those vehicles another step needs to be taken. Its that simple

Pandabird #18 Posted 04 January 2020 - 03:15 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 38593 battles
  • [KOFF] KOFF
James

grensu #19 Posted 05 January 2020 - 08:23 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Clan Diplomat
  • 40348 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View PostNitro_Tank, on 04 January 2020 - 12:56 PM, said:

If you're one of those "the best players deserve the best tanks and get to stomp regulars even more"-people, theres a spot in a mental hospital open just for you

[irony mode ON]

i'm so sorry that i've taken out my vacation days, to do a campaign, to get those tanks

spent hours each day during that time deep into the night getting yelled at by FC's and stressing over FP

but ofc you should be able to get it just because ..

[irony mode OFF]

put some effing effort in .. what's next you want WG to give 60% wr and unicum stats just because you think you deserve it?

Edited by grensu, 05 January 2020 - 08:24 AM.

Nitro_Tank #20 Posted 05 January 2020 - 09:45 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 7473 battles

View Postgrensu, on 05 January 2020 - 07:23 AM, said:

[irony mode ON]

i'm so sorry that i've taken out my vacation days, to do a campaign, to get those tanks

spent hours each day during that time deep into the night getting yelled at by FC's and stressing over FP

but ofc you should be able to get it just because ..

[irony mode OFF]

put some effing effort in .. what's next you want WG to give 60% wr and unicum stats just because you think you deserve it?

Nobody said that clanwars players don't deserve exclusives, just you imagining things. Maybe learn to read and stop raging about people wanting to change things for the better. You people that wanna stomp more and more and more without any actual balance are toxic for the game and you personally are responsible for people quitting the game. According to your logic: Why not give the chieftain triple barrel? You are so good so you deserve an obviously overpowered tank just because you put sooooooooooo much work in. No, having an exclusive cool tank isnt enough, it HAS TO BE THE BEST. LOOK AT ME GUYS I AM THE BEEEEEEST WOOOHOOO LOOK AT MY STATS ITS THE ONLY THING THAT DEFINES ME XDDDDDDDDDD GET TROLLED LOSERS

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users