• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Mos83ray #1 Posted 04 January 2020 - 02:10 AM

Private

• Player
  • 10700 battles
  • [MIB] MIB

Hi..

Sometime before christmas i was gifted a rental tank in my garage.

Progetto M35 mod.46, a great tank! :)

Now the period has ended and i can't any longer use this tank that i have in my garage :(

Wrote a ticket to You (WG) and asked what would happend to this tank, and if it possible i could buy it? 

Hoped to get it from the large boxes but sadly no luck :( 

As a reply on my ticket i was told to post on this forum to ask a question or more info about this tank.

I'll do a copy/paste from my ticket reply now:

" On the other hand, as we take into account your insights regarding this matter, we also encourage you to visit our Forum, posts your interest there, so our Forums Manager will know that

interest to get the Progetto is there in the community. They will compile it together with other player's feedback/suggestions for evaluation and possibly future updates in the game "

And since the Progetto M35 mod.46 is special tank and only offered during events and promotions and no current offer to buy it.

Why still in my garage and rental period has ended.?

I did read something about som rental issue the other day. 

This why the Progetto still there?

Hope this comes through to the Formu Manager and they can give more info on this tank.

Best regards: Mos83ray

Edited by Mos83ray, 04 January 2020 - 02:11 AM.

Homer_J #2 Posted 12 January 2020 - 01:48 PM

Field Marshal

• 33147 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

You can remove it from the garage by right clicking on it in the carousel and selecting the relevant option.

But you don't gain anything because the garage slot will also be removed.  If you leave it there then you can use it to store extra crew members.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users