Jump to content


Leopard PT A from HWK-12


  • Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

HUNmaba #1 Posted 04 January 2020 - 09:56 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 5980 battles
  • 5
  • Member since:
    03-14-2017

Hey guys,

I'd like to research the Leopard PT A from the HWK-12 line.

The question is pretty specific.

I sold the hwk12 and bought the ru251, and hwk12 has like 7k experience in the tank.

I don't have Indenpanzer at all.

What happens if i research the Leopard pta with blueprints because i don't want to buy the hwk12 back and play with it. Does it require the moduls of the Indienpanzer to research the Leopard pta, or it's not like that bc there is the hwk12 line?

So if i blueprint the leo, can i research and buy it from hwk12 without even touching the Indienpanzer?

It might sound silly but i want to make it sure.



Nitro_Tank #2 Posted 04 January 2020 - 10:16 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 7476 battles
  • 304
  • Member since:
    08-07-2011
Yes it works, the PTA will go down to zero experience and you can buy it if you have the module that comes before it. I did it the exact same way as you want to :)

RaxipIx #3 Posted 04 January 2020 - 10:16 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 35681 battles
  • 1,453
  • [TFUK] TFUK
  • Member since:
    02-22-2016

You can blueprint it, but you need to have the modules unlocked on the HWK. So for the pta you need to have the engine unlocked/or you drop free xp on it.

That's how it worked for me when i  blueprinted the american line, see no reason why it would be different.



HUNmaba #4 Posted 04 January 2020 - 10:36 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 5980 battles
  • 5
  • Member since:
    03-14-2017
Thank you for your replies!

FatigueGalaxy #5 Posted 04 January 2020 - 10:50 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 22756 battles
  • 2,418
  • [SPIKE] SPIKE
  • Member since:
    02-09-2011

View PostRaxipIx, on 04 January 2020 - 10:16 AM, said:

You can blueprint it, but you need to have the modules unlocked on the HWK. So for the pta you need to have the engine unlocked/or you drop free xp on it.

That's how it worked for me when i  blueprinted the american line, see no reason why it would be different.


You need the upgraded turret for both RU251 and Leo PTA.



HUNmaba #6 Posted 04 January 2020 - 12:39 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 5980 battles
  • 5
  • Member since:
    03-14-2017

View PostFatigueGalaxy, on 04 January 2020 - 10:50 AM, said:


You need the upgraded turret for both RU251 and Leo PTA.

Do you understand my question??? I don't have PTA, i want to research it. The question is is it enough to have the modules of hwk12 and dont have Indienpanzer modules. I think the answer is yes, i dont have ro have Indienpanzer modules when i have maxed out hwk12.



Nitro_Tank #7 Posted 04 January 2020 - 05:37 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 7476 battles
  • 304
  • Member since:
    08-07-2011
If you have maxed out the HWK you won't need to touch it ever again if you research leo with blueprints

geoff99 #8 Posted 04 January 2020 - 05:49 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 44130 battles
  • 338
  • [SPIKE] SPIKE
  • Member since:
    09-20-2012

View PostNitro_Tank, on 04 January 2020 - 04:37 PM, said:

If you have maxed out the HWK you won't need to touch it ever again if you research leo with blueprints


^This

 

The tech trees show different routes to get to higher tier tanks. You can get to PTA from EITHER HWK or Indy. You don't need both.

 

 



FatigueGalaxy #9 Posted 04 January 2020 - 07:44 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 22756 battles
  • 2,418
  • [SPIKE] SPIKE
  • Member since:
    02-09-2011

View PostHUNmaba, on 04 January 2020 - 12:39 PM, said:

Do you understand my question??? I don't have PTA, i want to research it. The question is is it enough to have the modules of hwk12 and dont have Indienpanzer modules. I think the answer is yes, i dont have ro have Indienpanzer modules when i have maxed out hwk12.


I wasn't replying to you, but to the guy who said you need the engine.



RaxipIx #10 Posted 04 January 2020 - 08:01 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 35681 battles
  • 1,453
  • [TFUK] TFUK
  • Member since:
    02-22-2016

View PostFatigueGalaxy, on 04 January 2020 - 10:50 AM, said:


You need the upgraded turret for both RU251 and Leo PTA.

Yeah you are right, my bad. Don't know  why i was  under the impression that the engine unlocks the pta.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users