lags problems high ping

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

WallPo #1 Posted 04 January 2020 - 09:57 PM

Private

• Player
  • 9437 battles

Hello guys,

I am facing higly frustrating thing in WoT. Every evening I have terrible lag spikes. Normally during the day I have about 30 ms ping, but in the evening it goes up to 100 and it spikes, so it makes the game unplayable. I checked my connection and it seems fine, in other games at the same time I have normally 30 ms stable. I think its because in the evening there are most of people playing (about 90k both EU1 and EU2). Anyone has some suggestion how to fix that?

Thanks in advanced, 

wallpo

emilergud090898 #2 Posted 13 January 2020 - 08:19 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1102 battles
I have the same problem but cant find a solution

Forcellrus #3 Posted 13 January 2020 - 09:00 PM

Sergeant

• 15527 battles
  • [DSCRD] DSCRD
I've seen numerous players reporting the same issue, so it's most probably due to the servers, in which case there is unfortunately nothing much you can do.

Homer_J #4 Posted 16 January 2020 - 08:55 AM

Field Marshal

• 33364 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostForcellrus, on 13 January 2020 - 08:00 PM, said:

I've seen numerous players reporting the same issue, so it's most probably due to the servers, in which case there is unfortunately nothing much you can do.

That is terrible logic and in most cases I get the diagnostics back for it turns out to be the players own gear.  ISPs are in general pretty terrible, they have  a product aimed at providing access to services which do not require real time response.

View PostWallPo, on 04 January 2020 - 08:57 PM, said:

Hello guys,

I am facing higly frustrating thing in WoT. Every evening I have terrible lag spikes. Normally during the day I have about 30 ms ping, but in the evening it goes up to 100 and it spikes, so it makes the game unplayable. I checked my connection and it seems fine, in other games at the same time I have normally 30 ms stable. I think its because in the evening there are most of people playing (about 90k both EU1 and EU2). Anyone has some suggestion how to fix that?

Thanks in advanced, 

wallpo

Download pingplotter

if you use EU1 point it at login.p1.worldoftanks.eu

if you use EU2 point it at login.p2.worldoftanks.eu

Let it run while you play a few battles.

Save the trace as an image and post it up here.

Without that all you are doing is guessing.

BTW, why post in this forum backwater when we have a tech section, where this is going now.

Also tagged with lags, problems, high ping

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users