Jump to content


Christmas Tree Decoration reward


  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Amphiskios #1 Posted 05 January 2020 - 12:55 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 48444 battles
  • 236
  • Member since:
    03-07-2011
Today I completed the Large Decoration Collection for my Christmas garage, which resulted in me receiving the Christmas Tree Decoration as a reward. What the game didn't tell me is what the Christmas Tree Decoration actually is, what I can do with it and where I can find it. Does anybody here have answers?

unhappy_bunny #2 Posted 05 January 2020 - 05:40 AM

    Colonel

  • Moderator
  • 20475 battles
  • 3,904
  • [-OC-] -OC-
  • Member since:
    08-01-2012

https://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/general-news/holiday-ops-2020-regs/

 

Thats the explanation of the event,

If you have completed all the albums then you will have received the styles for your tanks. You will find these by clicking "exterior" when you select a tank, just as you would when looking to apply camo on a tank. I assume this is what you are talking about. 



Robbie_T #3 Posted 05 January 2020 - 06:57 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 20932 battles
  • 1,130
  • [BBMM] BBMM
  • Member since:
    07-08-2016
 Large Decoration Collection you can put down just like the xmass balls ect gives 2,5%on credit bonus.

Amphiskios #4 Posted 05 January 2020 - 03:43 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 48444 battles
  • 236
  • Member since:
    03-07-2011

View Postunhappy_bunny, on 05 January 2020 - 05:40 AM, said:

https://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/general-news/holiday-ops-2020-regs/

 

Thats the explanation of the event,

If you have completed all the albums then you will have received the styles for your tanks. You will find these by clicking "exterior" when you select a tank, just as you would when looking to apply camo on a tank. I assume this is what you are talking about. 

 

I've reached level X quite a while ago, even completed one of the albums of this year and all the albums of the previous year. The Large Decoration Collection, however, has its own apparent reward, different from the unique camo schemes you can earn by completing the four albums. I have yet to find out what this Christmas Tree Decoration reward actually is, though.



Dava_117 #5 Posted 05 January 2020 - 05:26 PM

    Major General

  • Moderator
  • 23344 battles
  • 5,739
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-17-2014

View PostAmphiskios, on 05 January 2020 - 03:43 PM, said:

 

I've reached level X quite a while ago, even completed one of the albums of this year and all the albums of the previous year. The Large Decoration Collection, however, has its own apparent reward, different from the unique camo schemes you can earn by completing the four albums. I have yet to find out what this Christmas Tree Decoration reward actually is, though.

 

Is the tank style you can chose for the Holidays OPs Vehicles. In this way you can still paint it after the events end.



Spurtung #6 Posted 06 January 2020 - 05:06 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 76145 battles
  • 7,156
  • [WG_PT] WG_PT
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013

View PostDava_117, on 05 January 2020 - 04:26 PM, said:

 

Is the tank style you can chose for the Holidays OPs Vehicles. In this way you can still paint it after the events end.

 

Nope, it's a stupid decal with fruits that I've already posted on another thread.

 


Edited by Spurtung, 06 January 2020 - 05:22 AM.


Zmago5000 #7 Posted 06 January 2020 - 09:43 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 14683 battles
  • 998
  • Member since:
    11-24-2018

When the bonuses from shards expire?

Cos the last day exchange all tier5 decos for t1 and then sell t5 to finish collection, so when to do that?



vonadnan #8 Posted 06 January 2020 - 11:49 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 30336 battles
  • 183
  • [WGL-A] WGL-A
  • Member since:
    09-30-2012

View PostZmago5000, on 06 January 2020 - 08:43 AM, said:

When the bonuses from shards expire?

Cos the last day exchange all tier5 decos for t1 and then sell t5 to finish collection, so when to do that?

On the evening of 13th, January that is. Btw I think OP asked about something else, but Spurtung might be right..



Dava_117 #9 Posted 06 January 2020 - 11:53 AM

    Major General

  • Moderator
  • 23344 battles
  • 5,739
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-17-2014

View PostSpurtung, on 06 January 2020 - 05:06 AM, said:

 

Nope, it's a stupid decal with fruits that I've already posted on another thread.

 

 

I must have confused that with the tier X level of atmosphere... 

So ugly I totally forgot about it... :D






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users