Replay

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

rick1002 #21 Posted 05 January 2020 - 01:31 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 42563 battles
  • [3-RTR] 3-RTR
Had great fun watching one burn on a grand battle, had to laugh as I was driving mine only difference after he set me on fire I had auto extinguisher and he didn't.
Moral of the story play a tank with burning issues always carry an auto extinguisher and train fire fighting

Homer_J #22 Posted 05 January 2020 - 01:49 PM

Field Marshal

• 33657 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postchainreact0r, on 05 January 2020 - 10:54 AM, said:

Definitely aimbot.

I mean what other logical explanation is there?

Errr... people knowing where to shoot?

View Post24doom24, on 05 January 2020 - 12:05 PM, said:

Edit: I can't even make abbreviations anymore? What? There was never an issue with this. 

Off topic and borderline rule breaking but lets get this out of the way.  If it's disguised and everyone knows what it says then it's the same as typing it out in full.

There "never was an issue with this" is irrelevant, there's a new set of sheriffs in town.

Buy yourself a dictionary, learn some new words.  The English language has oohhh, hundreds of them (probably, I never actually counted).

Vela_ZG #23 Posted 05 January 2020 - 01:49 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 28757 battles
  • [CBS87] CBS87

[removed]

As far as I saw the fuel tank is only on the tanks right side, so it's kinda strange that that fourth shot even hit the fuel tank, and to set me on fire again?? How? Has anyone got the module frontal image of 430U?

12:57 Added after 7 minute

Homer, seriously? I can't state my opinion here any more?

Without offending anyone even? You really cannot do that man. Just because you can delete my sentence ,doesn't mean you should and you know it. What the hell is this arrogant behaviour all of a sudden?! Do they force you to make this game even worse for us or what?

Edited by Homer_J, 05 January 2020 - 01:52 PM.
Moderator actions

Slyspy #24 Posted 05 January 2020 - 01:57 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 14969 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostVela_ZG, on 05 January 2020 - 01:49 PM, said:

[removed]

As far as I saw the fuel tank is only on the tanks right side, so it's kinda strange that that fourth shot even hit the fuel tank, and to set me on fire again?? How? Has anyone got the module frontal image of 430U?

Probably went in at an angle, or the decal position is simply off. What you see is not always exactly what actually happened on the server.

NUKLEAR_SLUG #25 Posted 05 January 2020 - 02:09 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 36327 battles
  • [FISHY] FISHY

View PostVela_ZG, on 05 January 2020 - 12:00 PM, said:

Watch the replay

Sure, I'll watch.

*makes tea*

Ridiculously over-aggressive play, you're lucky you didn't get ganked a minute sooner. You gave yourself no out other than reversing slowly down the road presenting the entirety of your lower plate to the enemy. They didn't need an aimbot to hit you, they needed glasses if they missed.

BR33K1_PAWAH #26 Posted 05 January 2020 - 02:18 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 8158 battles

View PostSlyspy, on 05 January 2020 - 03:57 PM, said:

Probably went in at an angle, or the decal position is simply off. What you see is not always exactly what actually happened on the server.

:great:

This.

View PostVela_ZG, on 05 January 2020 - 03:49 PM, said:

Has anyone got the module frontal image of 430U?

There you go:

Spoiler

13:23 Added after 4 minute

View PostNUKLEAR_SLUG, on 05 January 2020 - 04:09 PM, said:

Sure, I'll watch.

*makes tea*

Ridiculously over-aggressive play, you're lucky you didn't get ganked a minute sooner. You gave yourself no out other than reversing slowly down the road presenting the entirety of your lower plate to the enemy. They didn't need an aimbot to hit you, they needed glasses if they missed.

You don't have to be rude to a guy who, one of hundreds, actually brought the replay.

Edited by BR33K1_PAWAH, 05 January 2020 - 02:19 PM.

splash_time #27 Posted 05 January 2020 - 02:25 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 15652 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

I really don't understand the players who use food/boxes on Russian tanks, burning them is so easy, all you have to do is to shot HE between hull and gun, and with carrying food? You've already helped your enemies. 

You can't use food on Russian tanks, not until you train fire fighters perk first! If you won't? Then prepare to walk on your own nerves. 

Especially Obj 430U which can be sat on fire by shooting it's frontal track! (Lol?) It's more like a joke, WG says there's balance, but when i once anmo racked 60TP by shooting it's gun?! Omg it was so old fun moment. 

My last point is, RNG can kill you easily, so don't try to do OP moves with such tanks, especially while you carry food.

Edit: But if you want to? Think about it if your target worth doing the risk? And if yes? Then go for it. Always think before doing anything.

Gl!

Splash.

Edited by splash_time, 05 January 2020 - 02:29 PM.

ValkyrionX_TV #28 Posted 05 January 2020 - 02:26 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• 56352 battles
  • [RDDT] RDDT

many Russian tanks have the fuel tank behind the front armor , especially the Russian medium tanks

If it catches fire easily you should think about using the automatic fire ext , if you play with rations then you need the skill on the crew at 100% and the fire fighting directive.

BR33K1_PAWAH #29 Posted 05 January 2020 - 02:27 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 8158 battles

View Postsplash_time, on 05 January 2020 - 04:25 PM, said:

I really don't understand the players who use food/boxes on Russian tanks

High risk - high reward :B

ValkyrionX_TV #30 Posted 05 January 2020 - 02:29 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• 56352 battles
  • [RDDT] RDDT

View Postsplash_time, on 05 January 2020 - 02:25 PM, said:

I really don't understand the players who use food/boxes on Russian tanks, they can be burning them is so easy, all you have to do is to shot HE between hull and gun, and with carrying food? You've already helped your enemies. 

You can't use food on Russian tanks, not until you train fire fighters perk first! If you won't? Then prepare to walk on your own nerves. 

Especially Obj 430U which can be sat on fire by shooting it's frontal track! (Lol?) It's more like a joke, WG says there's balance, but when i once anmo racked 60TP by shooting it's gun?! Omg it was so old fun moment. 

My last point is, RNG can kill you easily, so don't try to do OP moves with such tanks, especially while you carry food.

Gl!

Splash.

as far as my experience is concerned, the tanks that easily catch fire, obviously speaking of the Russian tier X, are: obj260, obj907, obj140, obj277, obj705a, obj268 v4

I have found greater fire resistance on is4, is7, t62a and obj268

Vela_ZG #31 Posted 05 January 2020 - 02:39 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 28757 battles
  • [CBS87] CBS87

View Postsplash_time, on 05 January 2020 - 02:25 PM, said:

I really don't understand the players who use food/boxes on Russian tanks, burning them is so easy, all you have to do is to shot HE between hull and gun, and with carrying food? You've already helped your enemies. 

Edit: But if you want to? Think about it if your target worth doing the risk? And if yes? Then go for it. Always think before doing anything.

Gl!

Splash.

I don't carry food, I extinguished the fire and got set on fire again.

LethalWalou #32 Posted 05 January 2020 - 02:39 PM

Major

• Player
  • 34839 battles
  • [OISPA] OISPA

View PostBR33K1_PAWAH, on 05 January 2020 - 01:18 PM, said:

You don't have to be rude to a guy who, one of hundreds, actually brought the replay.

Well, this is a fairly good point... But the play was still too aggressive and OP was lucky that he didn't get shafted earlier. He also didn't use that aggressive play to any advantage, just stayed there and waited. OP can learn from this indeed if he wants to.

View Postsplash_time, on 05 January 2020 - 01:25 PM, said:

I really don't understand the players who use food/boxes on Russian tanks

It just comes down to personal preference for some and the acceptance of high risk of burning. The benefits of running food outweigh the negatives of not running FE for some players. It depends on if a player is capable of understanding the threat and tries to avoid taking damage. After all you have to get penned there to set you on fire so if OP for example had been hull down behind the rubble pile or sidescraped, he would have not been hit int the lower plate. Getting set on fire twice in short time is OP's mistake. Running FE, like he did, is not going to help with that kind of mistakes.

splash_time #33 Posted 05 January 2020 - 02:46 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 15652 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

@Vala_ZG, i said mate, they are so easy to sat on fire. It doesn't matter wht you do.

View PostLethalWalou, on 05 January 2020 - 04:39 PM, said:

It just comes down to personal preference for some and the acceptance of high risk of burning. The benefits of running food outweigh the negatives of not running FE for some players. It depends on if a player is capable of understanding the threat and tries to avoid taking damage. After all you have to get penned there to set you on fire so if OP for example had been hull down behind the rubble pile or sidescraped, he would have not been hit int the lower plate. Getting set on fire twice in short time is OP's mistake. Running FE, like he did, is not going to help with that kind of mistakes.

I agree, but still, only skilled players manage to use it perfectly, by not exposing the tank a lot, but dealing highest possible damage at the same time, any ordinary player can mount it, sure. But the consequences will be unforgivable. 

LethalWalou #34 Posted 05 January 2020 - 02:57 PM

Major

• Player
  • 34839 battles
  • [OISPA] OISPA

View Postsplash_time, on 05 January 2020 - 01:46 PM, said:

I agree, but still, only skilled players manage to use it perfectly, by not exposing the tank a lot, but dealing highest possible damage at the same time, any ordinary player can mount it, sure. But the consequences will be unforgivable. 

That's my point, If you know what you are doing, you can risk it. In the end it comes down to which solution outweighs the other for you personally.

Also tagged with Replay

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users