Jump to content


Looking for a clan with (preferably) some fellow KV-2 players.


  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Ratriq #1 Posted 06 January 2020 - 11:06 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 6894 battles
  • 759
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    07-07-2013
So I'll start with saying, I'm not a clan player, I've in total just been in 2 clans which both I just were in for a short time but I'm curious for giving it a go again.

Honestly, I'm just looking for some clan that I can platoon up with in randoms now & then. As the title says, I'd prefer the clan having a couple of fellow KV-2 players since that's the tank I play the most with since I'm still trying to third mark it, but it's not the end of the world if there aren't any KV-2 players in it.

Oh yeah, I'd rather not have any of that TeamSpeak nonsense too since I don't use it, nor like it. I do use discord though.

BesmrtniTurkey #2 Posted 06 January 2020 - 01:43 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 6031 battles
  • 4
  • [NEMIR] NEMIR
  • Member since:
    09-05-2011

Hello commander! We have many KV2 lovers just like you! If you can speak one of the balkan languages you could come and play with us! We play Many many Tier 6 strongholds too, a perfect fit for your KV2! 

[NEMIR]

 



Joggaman #3 Posted 06 January 2020 - 01:43 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 26434 battles
  • 7,283
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-23-2011

 

To apply, draw a fish in mspaint and post it in our recruitment-thread here on wot-forums. 



Ratriq #4 Posted 06 January 2020 - 05:29 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 6894 battles
  • 759
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    07-07-2013

View PostImmortalClassic, on 06 January 2020 - 12:43 PM, said:

Hello commander! We have many KV2 lovers just like you! If you can speak one of the balkan languages you could come and play with us! We play Many many Tier 6 strongholds too, a perfect fit for your KV2! 

[NEMIR]

 

Ah sorry, only know English and Swedish, thanks for asking though!

16:30 Added after 1 minute

View PostJoggaman, on 06 January 2020 - 12:43 PM, said:

 

To apply, draw a fish in mspaint and post it in our recruitment-thread here on wot-forums. 

Just simply draw a fish in mspaint? should be easy enough... :teethhappy:



Joggaman #5 Posted 06 January 2020 - 06:15 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 26434 battles
  • 7,283
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-23-2011

View PostRatriq, on 06 January 2020 - 06:29 PM, said:

Just simply draw a fish in mspaint? should be easy enough... :teethhappy:

 

All great clans have requirements...;)

For inspiration

 



Ratriq #6 Posted 06 January 2020 - 06:31 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 6894 battles
  • 759
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    07-07-2013

View PostJoggaman, on 06 January 2020 - 05:15 PM, said:

 

All great clans have requirements...;)

For inspiration

 

Alrighty then, I think I've got some idea then of what I'll do. :coin:



guil_86 #7 Posted 07 January 2020 - 07:36 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 4550 battles
  • 43
  • [KBAD] KBAD
  • Member since:
    03-30-2019

Hey Ratriq, we are a fun and friendly clan. We platoon and skirmish regularly if that's what you are after. Most importantly, lots of us have and use the KV-2.

http://forum.worldof...recruiting-now/



Ratriq #8 Posted 07 January 2020 - 10:06 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 6894 battles
  • 759
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    07-07-2013

View Postguil_86, on 07 January 2020 - 06:36 PM, said:

Hey Ratriq, we are a fun and friendly clan. We platoon and skirmish regularly if that's what you are after. Most importantly, lots of us have and use the KV-2.

http://forum.worldof...recruiting-now/

Thanks for asking, the clan sounds fun and all but already found a clan to join yesterday so I think I'll have to decline your invitation. 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users