Super ELC next step after Super Hellcat?

ELC ELC bis ELC3K Old ELC premium tank VI tier light tank france light LT

• Please log in to reply
126 replies to this topic

psychobear #81 Posted 10 January 2020 - 12:57 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 20216 battles
  • [7EVEN] 7EVEN
Careful what you wish, guys. The "Super" Hellcat is by no means the old kitty uptiered. Had they give it the stats of the old Hellcat and just made it a tier 7 it would have been great, but nope, they had to cripple it's prem round pen. So... yep, careful what you wish for, as you might be in for a not so pleasant surprise.

Kicky92 #82 Posted 10 January 2020 - 01:34 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 16647 battles
  • [EMRYS] EMRYS

I loved the old ELC Bis so much. I'm sad every time I see it sat in my garage doing nothing. 

There are other ELC variants out there, like the Even 30, Even 120 or even the Even Nord-Aviation-Missiles. Okay that last one might not be compatible with WoT gameplay. Maybe for a fun mode? 

But yes, I would like to see either the ELC given its old stats back, or a premium version with the pre-nerf stats. I loved that gun before it got nerfed (iirc). Basically like a TD gun on a tiny LT.

Dont pull a 'Super Hellcat' on us again please WG. 

Sael_ #83 Posted 10 January 2020 - 04:40 PM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 2320 battles
  • [MEME] MEME

Hey fellow tankers. This thread was spotted and your suggestions were forwarded. :)
This doesn't mean that they will necessarily be implemented, all decision concerning what's going to be introduced or re-introduced in the game are taken by the devs, which have a much broader scope on the game and a long-term, busy schedule to work on. Whether your suggestion will be implemented or not, however, we appreciate to receive it, as it is very constructive and it clearly comes from a place of great long-term investment and love for the game, elements that we like to consider the core of our Community.

If I'll get any news about this happening or not in the future, that I will be able to share, I'll make sure to let you know. :)

betabug #84 Posted 10 January 2020 - 05:03 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 74970 battles
  • [ELC3K] ELC3K

View PostSael_, on 10 January 2020 - 04:40 PM, said:

Hey fellow tankers. This thread was spotted and your suggestions were forwarded. :)
This doesn't mean that they will necessarily be implemented, all decision concerning what's going to be introduced or re-introduced in the game are taken by the devs, which have a much broader scope on the game and a long-term, busy schedule to work on. Whether your suggestion will be implemented or not, however, we appreciate to receive it, as it is very constructive and it clearly comes from a place of great long-term investment and love for the game, elements that we like to consider the core of our Community.

If I'll get any news about this happening or not in the future, that I will be able to share, I'll make sure to let you know. :)

Hej Sael,

Ty for having an ear for the Community

pieplu #85 Posted 10 January 2020 - 05:05 PM

Private

• Player
  • 34186 battles
  • [ELC3K] ELC3K

Hello ELC lovers,

I'm so glad that a Community Managers take interest in this subject !

I'm at ELC3K for one and only reason : my love for ELC AMX Bis when i started to play the game.
The love for this tank is still there, but the gameplay is so different from good ol'days !

I would without a doubt get any re-issue of this tank, and grip again that feeling from the beginnings.

Thanks @everyone from the community !

MrEdweird #86 Posted 10 January 2020 - 05:11 PM

Warrant Officer

• 23933 battles
  • [-FUR-] -FUR-

I approve of this, but honestly, I would much prefer a VK 28.01 with the 105mm derp.

I used to play the ELC a bit, it really was unique and broke some of the monotony the game sometimes put you in.

_TotaS_ #87 Posted 10 January 2020 - 07:38 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 30135 battles
  • [ELC3K] ELC3K

View PostSael_, on 10 January 2020 - 03:40 PM, said:

Thank You for Your great help. I am very happy that our affort have beed spoted, and We managed to focus WGs interest on our topic.
Also I whanted to tahnk whole community, ELC fans, and people that care about this game for haveing voice in this case.

Edited by _TotaS_, 10 January 2020 - 07:39 PM.

Chel_CZ #88 Posted 10 January 2020 - 08:11 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8681 battles
  • [ELC3K] ELC3K
It sound super exciting! I would like to play with "good old" loving ELC.
19:19 Added after 7 minute

View PostSael_, on 10 January 2020 - 04:40 PM, said:

Lets do it ;) I started to play wot because of this tank and i was very sad after nerf. I was thinking to stop playing it but you did rotable turret ... this was good move. But old FAST ELC still missing in my heart.

peres83 #89 Posted 10 January 2020 - 08:24 PM

Private

• Player
  • 28550 battles
  • [-DTH-] -DTH-
Witam wszystkich ELC genialna maszynka GRAM tym CACKIEM do dziś trzy MOE jest :-) Mam przejechane ponad 6K bitew :-) Akualnie 97,8% Moim zdaniem najlepszy Lajcik... a co najlepsze że człowiek się cieszy jak losuje na 7-mki :-) Popieram projekt i czekam na zaskakujące efekty. Pozdro.

blessed_one #90 Posted 10 January 2020 - 09:29 PM

Private

• Player
  • 26008 battles
  • [NERVA] NERVA
I would love to get my old ELC back!! Great Idea :))

Leslaw74 #91 Posted 10 January 2020 - 11:51 PM

Private

• Player
  • 21721 battles
  • [ELC3K] ELC3K
I miss old ELC. Estecially speed and power. When i climb the hill on northern side of Ghost Town map and my speed is reduced to 20km/h i always say "F_cking nerf". I will gladly welcome Super ELC - T6 prem tank. It will also bring back one more memory. In good/bad old times when i was driving ELC i was meeting T8 tanks and IS3 was mine nemesis. It would be great to meet them again when i am much better tanker. C'mon WG - bring old ELC back. 

TheJumpMaster #92 Posted 11 January 2020 - 08:34 AM

Major General

• 51121 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

I've cleaned a few posts. Please keep this thread on target.

Cheers,

Jumpy

betabug #93 Posted 11 January 2020 - 08:36 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 74970 battles
  • [ELC3K] ELC3K

View PostTheJumpMaster, on 11 January 2020 - 08:34 AM, said:

Cheers,

Jumpy

Ty for erasing the trolls post

filipek005 #94 Posted 11 January 2020 - 10:28 AM

Private

• Player
  • 17914 battles
  • [WI5H] WI5H
very good idea, it's possible, but i think WG don't do that :(

Spurtung #95 Posted 11 January 2020 - 05:47 PM

General

• Player
  • 80615 battles

View Postbetabug, on 11 January 2020 - 07:36 AM, said:

View PostTheJumpMaster, on 11 January 2020 - 08:34 AM, said:

Cheers,

Jumpy

Ty for erasing the trolls post

I know, right? Questioning what's this "leadership of the greatest ELC community in Europe" is trolling and should go, but keeping the Czech post is alright.

Mr_Burrows #96 Posted 12 January 2020 - 09:08 AM

Major

• Player
  • 52205 battles
  • [D-NUT] D-NUT

Yes.

I will go as far as saying "place it at tier 7" due to the MM of nowadays. The old ELC was the most fun when playing against bigger, badder tanks. I sorely miss mine. Sold it, but rebought it lately out of nostalgia. Bad move... it is so bad nowadays it is depressing playing it when familiar with how it used to behave. To somewhat make up for a tier 7 MM problem regarding old performance there is always the possibility to add a 180 degree turret rotation to the old gun stats. 

I do not think anything of this will ever happen. But I do hope. 

_TotaS_ #97 Posted 12 January 2020 - 10:02 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 30135 battles
  • [ELC3K] ELC3K

View PostMr_Burrows, on 12 January 2020 - 08:08 AM, said:

Yes.

I will go as far as saying "place it at tier 7" due to the MM of nowadays. The old ELC was the most fun when playing against bigger, badder tanks. I sorely miss mine. Sold it, but rebought it lately out of nostalgia. Bad move... it is so bad nowadays it is depressing playing it when familiar with how it used to behave. To somewhat make up for a tier 7 MM problem regarding old performance there is always the possibility to add a 180 degree turret rotation to the old gun stats. 

I do not think anything of this will ever happen. But I do hope. 

Ohh I feel You. I used to play platoons with tier X, and I had good resoults. I even have Mouse in list of tanks that I killed in ELC. And I totally agree that playing ELC against higher tiers was super fun.

Before ELC even I proposed ELC Bis with old stats, HP boost and famouse 105mm gun, as prem on VIII. But inseted of that we got even- I cant complain, cuz ELC even is super fun to play, and in my opinion it is best scout in game.

BTW Dear WG please notice that this post is very popular, usually people used to say "no more premiums", and in this case community ask You for one very special. You already gave us KV2R. This tank is good example of fun tank with premium values, Super Hellcat is old tank in new WoT realitys, ELC even shown that small tank with good cammo have some fans.

If You would love to have some extra more profits from this idea You can support my idea that I sent to COBI, about ELC Bis brick set. They answer that idea will be forwarded to Development section to consider.

It is great opertunity for You to have two good deals ad same time. Earn extra money for company, and make community vary happy. WG PLEASE HEAR OUR PRAYERS ;)

Edited by _TotaS_, 12 January 2020 - 11:15 AM.

betabug #98 Posted 14 January 2020 - 11:43 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 74970 battles
  • [ELC3K] ELC3K
I would be interested, what equipment you use now on elc and what you want to have on future tank whenever it will be implemented. Any suggestions about the viewrange it should have, the pen, the sometime etc... ?

rakamaka #99 Posted 14 January 2020 - 12:05 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 23513 battles

View Postbetabug, on 14 January 2020 - 10:43 AM, said:

I would be interested, what equipment you use now on elc and what you want to have on future tank whenever it will be implemented. Any suggestions about the viewrange it should have, the pen, the sometime etc... ?

The view range should be low enough, that you would want to use binos, not coated ones, so 350-360m in book would be just fine. That way you would also have to think, whether to sacrifice something like vert stabs or rammer for the vents, in case you want to go with coated instead of binos. As for the pen, i can't remember what was it in the good old days, but i guess something like 170/225/75 with 240/240/320 alpha. But pen depends on what tier it will be. I would prefer it to be t7 with a mm -0+2. I still think that t10 nowadays is too snappy and splashy. If it comes back with a mm -2+2, then it should be less and it will still be boring, it's main fun part was roaming with higher tier tanks.
I know, you did not ask me, but i just wanted to state my thoughts on that:)

Mr_Burrows #100 Posted 14 January 2020 - 05:50 PM

Major

• Player
  • 52205 battles
  • [D-NUT] D-NUT

I do not have the old stats in my head, but my gut feeling (as I remember it) the pen on premiums was in the 230-range. You seldom bounced doing a drive by, if you had the enemy in your sights. The gun stats was that it was a bit too inaccurate to really snipe with so if "sniping" prem ammo was the only real option as you had no chance hitting weakspots reliably from a distance. Reload was in the 10 sec range. Dmg I do not remember, but I think it was 240 as it was the 90mm gun. Bad gun arch, but that was part of the package. 

Viewrange was good. Can't tell numbers but with binos you saw pretty much everything and anything at a distance. Camo was also good, ofc. 
TBH, I liked the looks of the tank better before it was remodeled, it became a bit "chubby" after the remodeling. This is sorta way back... 

My crew back then was so well trained it could drive on water and levitate rocks with sheer will power. They both ended up on the EVEN, and got even better... Close to 7 full skills/perks now. Would not hesitate for a moment moving them back to a "Super ELC" from the 13 105. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users