• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Steve_the_Cherry #1 Posted 07 January 2020 - 04:01 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 9732 battles
  • [BRT_6] BRT_6

Hi guys

as the title says, nearly 10k battles in, I’m looking for more from the game. Would love to have a crack at clan wars and along with all other formats the game offers. Pretty average player looking to get better and learn. I’m English speaking, have microphone etc. Got some decent tier X tanks and decent tier VIII as well. 
just looking for a forever home with good guys to play with and learn from. I’m 38 and mature looking for structure, fun, friends and seriousness when it’s called for. 

regards

Steve

Edited by Steve_the_Cherry, 07 January 2020 - 04:02 PM.

ojbristow #2 Posted 07 January 2020 - 04:23 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 14619 battles
  • [KBAD] KBAD

Hi Joe Steve! 

From reading your post it seems like what you're looking for is what we have to offer! Our clan, Killer Badgers is about trying to enjoy the game for what it is and to enjoy the social side of the game! We platoon and skirmish, hoping to give the clans wars a go but we're building up to that!

I'll leave a link to our clan page that has some more details, please feel free to join our discord and we can talk about it rather than typing if this is something you're interested in, you're more than welcome to spend some time with us before making a decision/commitment to a clan!

http://forum.worldof...recruiting-now/

Hope to hear from you soon!

Owen

TijgernootTank #3 Posted 08 January 2020 - 03:58 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 54947 battles
  • [TOURN] TOURN

Hi Steve ,

Im about to join [B-2-K] clan to play the upcoming Clanwars campaign .

We can use more players as the clan plans to be very active in the campaign .

The clan has a good mix in players where u would fit in nicely and get playtime in the clanwars .

I will contact you in game and hope u may be intrested to join us .

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users