VK 75.01 k rental

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

gospod #1 Posted 08 January 2020 - 04:43 AM

Private

• Player
  • 9778 battles
vk 75.01 k i hear really bad things about this tank one of the worst tanks  in the game want to see if all its true so can somoane send me  pm  with  rental code pls thanks

Edited by gospod, 08 January 2020 - 04:44 AM.

Ratriq #2 Posted 08 January 2020 - 05:12 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 6419 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
I don't think that's how rentals work, from what I know WG gives out rental codes for a few tanks in some rare occasions, even then, these later expire so, I'm quite sure no codes exists for this tank, at least for now.

Also, I'm not sure on "one of the worst tank", it's certainly not that bad, it's just you can easily get better t8 premiums for your money instead of the vk. The tank is simply a very balanced tank but in today's meta, it's almost too balanced since it's the norm for the latest premiums to be either "better than average" up to being "OP" so if you want to get the most out of your buck, I don't recommend getting the vk if it's on sale any soon.

Nishi_Kinuyo #3 Posted 08 January 2020 - 12:44 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 9913 battles
  • [GUP] GUP

People got rental codes for it back when it was initially sold.

As in, if you bought the tank, you'd get a rental code for someone else to try it out.

And yes, it is a balanced tank.

In a few situations it can be quite good (e.g. hulldown or sidescraping), but even then it is balanced due to weakspots.

Personally I'm doing all right in it, but it isn't the best or more exciting tier 8 to play.

gospod #4 Posted 08 January 2020 - 02:59 PM

Private

• Player
  • 9778 battles

View PostNishi_Kinuyo, on 08 January 2020 - 11:44 AM, said:

And yes, it is a balanced tank.

In a few situations it can be quite good (e.g. hulldown or sidescraping), but even then it is balanced due to weakspots.

Personally I'm doing all right in it, but it isn't the best or more exciting tier 8 to play.

View PostRatriq, on 08 January 2020 - 04:12 AM, said:

Also, I'm not sure on "one of the worst tank", it's certainly not that bad, it's just you can easily get better t8 premiums for your money instead of the vk. The tank is simply a very balanced tank but in today's meta, it's almost too balanced since it's the norm for the latest premiums to be either "better than average" up to being "OP" so if you want to get the most out of your buck, I don't recommend getting the vk if it's on sale any soon.

you say that but 95% of the reviews on internet say its trash thank  so  the  smart thing that wargaming  can do is  send some rental codes so people can see that its  not so bad tank  that's good marketing strategy if there is  nofing  like that  wargaming is  confirming that it's true the tanks is trash dont forget  wargaming goal is to make money 

Edited by gospod, 08 January 2020 - 03:06 PM.

LethalWalou #5 Posted 08 January 2020 - 03:13 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 33371 battles
  • [RSOP] RSOP

View PostNishi_Kinuyo, on 08 January 2020 - 11:44 AM, said:

'

This I agree to. For me personally, it's not an enjoyable tank to play, in randoms. I played it in FL and had decent fun in it. The VKB at tier 9 was a treat but for some reason it doesn't transfer to this tier 8. If a player likes heavy tanks though, they should consider getting it.

It's a balanced tank anyways, even though winrate curves show that it's actually slightly overperforming (at best by 1,4%), not by much but still.

Edited by LethalWalou, 08 January 2020 - 03:13 PM.

Technocrat_Prime #6 Posted 08 January 2020 - 05:04 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Beta Tester
  • 32471 battles
  • [-TCC-] -TCC-
There are no bad tanks, just people who play them badly.

Balc0ra #7 Posted 08 January 2020 - 05:18 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 74866 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View Postgospod, on 08 January 2020 - 02:59 PM, said:

you say that but 95% of the reviews on internet say its trash thank  so  the  smart thing that wargaming  can do is  send some rental codes so people can see that its  not so bad tank  that's good marketing strategy if there is  nofing  like that  wargaming is  confirming that it's true the tanks is trash dont forget  wargaming goal is to make money 

It's because everyone wanted to compare it to the VK 100.01 as a brawler to push lines. But it's more like the Lowe, and more defensive vs aggressive. Lower plate is butter. You can hold a corner, but only if your cupola is hidden behind the wall on the other side. Then you can bounce all day vs tier 8 and lower. In the open, it won't do too well if it gets flanked and dies instantly. And at med to long-range, the armor works well if you poke up to fire etc. It's not bad, and I had fun with it in FL.

Shacou #8 Posted 08 January 2020 - 05:20 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 23448 battles
  • [D-NUT] D-NUT
It's not a bad tank, it does its role well enough(City sidrescraping/trading). Its just not flexible.

Ratriq #9 Posted 08 January 2020 - 06:00 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 6419 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postgospod, on 08 January 2020 - 01:59 PM, said:

Don't know what reviews you've been watching since everyone have called it decent, besides Skill4tu but that guy calls plenty of tanks crap even if they are decent choices. 
Again, it's decent but most people have said the same thing about it, they don't really recommend it since for premium standards it's more or less too balanced when you can get better premiums for your money. It's still a decent tank nevertheless.

Also, IMO having a rental code for all premium tanks to try anytime you'd like seems more or less dumb since of how many that currently exists in the game. You'd be able to play premiums for free for ages until you run out of premiums to try. On top of that, not having the choice to try a tank on a whim makes it more novel and special since you've gotta wait for it to appear again.
Marketing vice, I see this as the better option rather than giving out codes nelly villy. 

Nishi_Kinuyo #10 Posted 08 January 2020 - 09:37 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 9913 battles
  • [GUP] GUP

View Postgospod, on 08 January 2020 - 02:59 PM, said:

Yes, it is trash because it wasn't the next OP premium they were waiting for. :facepalm:

xtrem3x #11 Posted 08 January 2020 - 11:01 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 36115 battles
  • [EFE-X] EFE-X
It's a good tank, I like it

adameitas #12 Posted 09 January 2020 - 08:54 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 70735 battles

didnt expect much from it but to be honest it isnt that bad as i expected. Simply hard to play needs some thinking since often it cant he used same way as most heavies. Armor and gun are somehow trollish but alpha makes even t10 look at you seriously. Still think Lowe is better simply bc it is easier to play.

monthey_ #13 Posted 09 January 2020 - 09:41 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 42007 battles
  • [MAROC] MAROC
The reload kills this tank most, so I heard.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users