My 4th ever Ace Tanker...and this time not in a premium!

Ace tanker proud Cromwell Nobody cares

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Jethro_Grey #21 Posted 13 January 2020 - 10:42 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 5302 battles
  • [KAIN] KAIN

View PostHamsterkicker, on 11 January 2020 - 11:12 AM, said:

First of, congrats with the Ace Tanker badges. I am on 111 of them and still every time I get a new one it feels just great and I just have to make a screenshot of the results.  I just checked and I got my Comet Ace Tanker in february 2018 with about 3.5 K combined damage, 3 kills in a tier 9 match up.

The more Ace Tanker badges you get, you also tend to get a feeling for when you are close to get one in the battle.

As for play tips for the Comet. Stay second line, find ridges, peak, spot and in general terms preserve your HP, keep the dpm going when they are not looking your way.. Keeping them in place by continuously tracking heavier enemies is also a strategy to use. Brawling not so much. You are indeed too slow for that, have no armor and no alpha.. so any other "fatter" tank will just annihilate you.

PS. One other word of advice. Stop buying premium tanks.. you have enough to last a life time.. ;-)

I started to like the Comet A LOT, so much so, that i kept my somewhat decent-ish trained Crew in it and started the Centurion Mk.I  grind with a Fresh Crew. 

If there are tanks i want to ACE, it's the Lansen C, the Comet, the E-25 and the Is-6, but sadly unicums like Quickybaby and above have ruined my chances to do so in the foreseeable future… :teethhappy:

In regards to more premiums...i stopped almost 2 years ago buying each and every new premium tank, but there are a few i really really wants now.

The Renegade is my number one must have atm, followed by the Pretty Fly tank. the EBR thingy and the Skoda T27. 

I'm also somewhat interested in the upcoming IS 2 tank with the cheese grater plates all over it. 

It's new, it's Fresh and i wonder why WG waited 10 years to bring an IS 2 with 390 Alpha gun as premium tank. ^^

View PostNishi_Kinuyo, on 11 January 2020 - 08:29 PM, said:

Now on towards the fifth! :izmena:

Well, let's see what i can do... 

Chances are there, as i unlocked the Centurion, grinded through the IS yesterday afternoon and unlocked the IS-M, gonna get the Easy 8 soon-ish, as well as a whole bunch of other lower Tier tanks. 

Now, i Need crap tons of credits...but how to get them?? 

And pls, don't tell me to Play my premiums! :hiding:

WhoCares01 #22 Posted 13 January 2020 - 11:35 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 27354 battles

But that's exactly how you were supposed to grind credits the last 4 weeks, get your collections up and grind credits in your premiums.

I had about 40 million, went down to 20 million from buying tanks and equipment, and now I am up to my personal all-time high of 73 million. Mostly by doing a 2h booster run with my premiums most of the days.This should last me for a little while, even if they throw a black market our way.

Long story short, if you didn't grind credits the last 4 weeks, then you did it wrong.

Jethro_Grey #23 Posted 13 January 2020 - 12:02 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 5302 battles
  • [KAIN] KAIN

View PostWhoCares01, on 13 January 2020 - 11:35 AM, said:

But that's exactly how you were supposed to grind credits the last 4 weeks, get your collections up and grind credits in your premiums.

I had about 40 million, went down to 20 million from buying tanks and equipment, and now I am up to my personal all-time high of 73 million. Mostly by doing a 2h booster run with my premiums most of the days.This should last me for a little while, even if they throw a black market our way.

Long story short, if you didn't grind credits the last 4 weeks, then you did it wrong.

Well, i did grind credits, bought 100LT, Object 257 (+all Upgrades), Centurion Mk.I, 10 Crew Manuals (to boost my Girl Crews), equpment for all the new premium TVIII tanks i got from the loot boxes (4?). 

But it got boring playing for credits, so i unlocked more tanks, which i can't buy now, because i'm all out credits…again... :hiding:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users